It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli leaders meet Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in NYC (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It makes me sick to watch this. Stand for nothing and fall for everything. One would think, they would have learned from the cattle cars.

What really is sickening? Reading all the Pinko Liberal reply post..... "Aww, ain't it beautiful? Look at the peace just flow out of Mahjeanajackwad. Just look at the self hating, jew traitors kissing the a** of the guy that'd just as soon put a bullet in them."......"Peace is grand."

Poker with the devils deck...... How dumb can they be?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by penninja

What if YOU are the Messiah ?

did you start your ministry for Peace and Love ?

or you have choosen to be the antichrist

edit on 9/26/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Antichrist

but not in the way you would think.

I'd abolish religion as we know it, which in essence would make me...an antichrist

But i'd do it so peace and love could actually exist, as I see it God himself never had much to say, he also gave us free will we really if he exists don't know much, once you get into Translation from multiple languages it gets skewed further

Take for example genesis... The Hebrew word at the time for "day" had 27 meanings, including epoch, aeon, period of time, infinity...

So

day 1 god created the universe.... Big bang

day 2 God created light.... Stars formed

day 3 ...planets/Earth... etc etc....

The story matches when you change the word to epoch instead of day...so there IS something there

But we can never say definitive, we just don't know

Even in the 10 commandments Honor thy Mother and Father, what dos that mean kiss their...a$$? Bury them? what? it's all very...subjective.

There is ONE way to study Creation and that is science the rules of it all...

So "Light bringer" He was an angel after all.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by murphy22

i was waiting for the zionist punchline...

this is a great example, see the anti-semite insult works for everybody except when people are obviously jews.
when that happens the second insult on the list is the "self hating jew" diatribe.

In the past the label self-hating Jew was associated with Jews who were ashamed of or who hid their heritage. But as criticism of Israeli policy toward Palestinians has intensified, self-hating Jew, like anti-Semite, has become a routinely brandished retaliatory weapon. The idea that a three-word label can encapsulate the character of a person is problematic. A human being is far more than what a single phrase can say about him, and accusations such as self-hating Jew are so divisive that they make tolerance and cooperation impossible, eradicating the possibility for genuine understanding.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

and opinions of your own, you know, not just the ones on the disinfo manual, do you have any?

and what is the opposite of a pinko liberal? that's right, a bigot.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by murphy22
It makes me sick to watch this. Stand for nothing and fall for everything. One would think, they would have learned from the cattle cars.

I'm not sure which 'pinko liberal' replies regarding peace your message might have been thinking about but in referring to the first part here, I do have a thought to add....

I've come to be one of the louder voices around here against this war, not because I think Iran or Syria are peace loving people being led by innocent regimes just minding their own business. Oh, hardly..... However, I'll tell ya..sometime recently, it became real just what we're looking at seeing happen here. If Iran DOES fight back as the Western plans apparently all assume they either won't do or won't be able to do from day 1 (The first and only necessary mistake to be a fatal idea all the way around, in my opinion), then all hell breaks lose.

If all hell breaks lose over there....then we could see as many as died in the entire European theater of World War II over so many long years of total war, die in a matter of days or even hours. This could all happen in the coming weeks or months.

When that becomes real....and the sense of experiencing, as people, what seeing so many lost in single engagements is about to feel like (and hey... The US may not avoid hits this time.. no can can know 100%), then videos like this that suggest even the facade of peace to avoid world war seem worth an effort to see happen and work out.

Even buying another couple years without open war....may be enough to see events ultimately go another path. It's just moving so far beyond the concept of any 2 nations being pissed.... This really is looking World War III right in the headlights.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Yes it does look like WW3 is aproaching. But "Jewish leaders from New York, NY. are not going to stop it.

People on here saying and asking.... "if the US and Israel have the bomb, why can't Iran?"

Really? Here's why! The same reason you don't hang the key to your house and a loaded pistol, outside, on your front doorknob.

Most of these people don't seem to understand warfare and what it takes to win. I know "peace" this and "peace" that. Knock, knock! It ain't going to happen.

Every move Isreal has made, with a few exceptions, have been good, logical and sound military doctrine.

Why would you want to give or allow your confessed enemy "...wipe them off the face of the map" a weapon to use against you?

How do I know Isreal only wants to defend and not conquer? Because of the places it has occupied. Call it, stand off, buffer, or maneuver room.

People say, "that land doesnt belong to Isreal."
Using that logic: To anybody on here, name me one nation in all of history that has not pushed some people/natives off their land. Who han't done this?

You all want peace? It can't happen. There is evil, greed, immorality, liars, theft, hate and so on.

I'm not a dreamer, I'm a realist. everyone will get a lot closer to "peace" when the world understands there is only black and white, right or wrong.

There are people in the world that want to kill you. I know, as hard as that is to swallow, it's true.

Best advice anyone can give, is man up, or get caught in a crossfire. Because it's going to happen one way or another.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Mahmoud has tons of Rabbi friends...

He is not a Jew hater!

The dude isn't perfect, but one of the best diplomats within the last 100 years.

So far we have two groups who both hate Israel and want it gone meeting and agreeing. Not sure what the point of the thread was and why you labelled it ISRAELI LEADERS. The only place these Jews wish to lead Israel is into the sea.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I'd be glad if the OP changed the topic title and startpost, since the video in question is indeed from 2007 and the Jews are not Israeli leaders - obviously as they are against an Israeli state.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
reply to post by Ben81

I'd be glad if the OP changed the topic title and startpost, since the video in question is indeed from 2007 and the Jews are not Israeli leaders - obviously as they are against an Israeli state.

You have exceeded the maximum window of 4 hours allowed to edit your post.

The Higher Powers that be have forbidden me to take such action .. sorry !

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by Xcathdra

its time the world realise that Jews love Amhadinejad
and that Amhadinejad really love Jews

I hear he IS a Jew..

Regarding the Jews in the OP however, there are only like 5,000 of these Haredi Jews and they do not represent Israel in any way, shape, or form. They're kind of like the Jewish Westboro, only without the pretty pink signs. I doubt any of the sect's adherents would even participate in an Israeli government even if a seat was offered.

"THAT was the equation!" (My inner nerd girl just channeled James T. Kirk. Sorry.
)

The reason Ahmadinejad hates Israel so much is because he's a Haredi Jew! Wow!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Mahmoud has tons of Rabbi friends...

He is not a Jew hater!

The dude isn't perfect, but one of the best diplomats within the last 100 years.

Agreed, his speech at the UNGA was absolutely profound in that he was brave enough to say what all of us are thinking, or conceptualizing in one way or another!!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
If the video is from 2007, it just means we have been lied to for 5 years

Well of course, a lot longer than that

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by murphy22

What really is sickening? Reading all the Pinko Liberal reply post..... "Aww, ain't it beautiful? Look at the peace just flow out of Mahjeanajackwad. Just look at the self hating, jew traitors kissing the a** of the guy that'd just as soon put a bullet in them."......"Peace is grand."

Poker with the devils deck...... How dumb can they be?

The question is how dumb are you? These aren't self hating Jews because they follow the tenants of their religion. If anyone are self hating Jews it's the ones that are Zionist. Because a Jew that follows their faith neither kills nor steal and that is all Zionist are good for.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by UziLiberman

The allegiance of 4 is not about the people or citizens of those countries, its not about people driving camels,and its not about liking or not liking U.S. money. Anyone will take money if you hand it to them. It doesn't mean they will like you, or not bite you in the back down the road...
Its about an alliance made behind closed doors, behind closed curtains. With the sole purpose to "rid" the middle east of any westerners. (That sounds not so good to me. ) The 4 leaders also met with china in various closed meeting over the past 8 months. Ironically a few weeks ago china announced that Saudi Arabia is now allowing oil to be bought with Chinese currency.... So much for the Saudi royalty being loyal to OPEC ...the alliance/ bond with the USA and its currency is not as strong anymore and the tide has turned. ...
There have been several "blips" in the news media regarding this "allegiance of 4 ".... Egyptian president Morsi announced the formation of this group earlier this month. And he did his due diligence traveling around to create this alliance for several months.... And shortly there after, our embassy's were warned of attacks, but no one believed it.
Iran hates the United States. Ahmadinejad thinks the united states is a bully, and he wants us out of the middle east,And he has said so! He has described this new group as " the new order " that will replace the bullying era of the UNited States...( that sounds not so good to me..sounds aggressive) ..for someone who wants to resolve the israeli issue, but refuses to call them " the state of Israel" and calls them zionists instead...doesn't sound like someone who wants to actually fix it. That's like the US saying it wants to fix racism, but the president calls all African Americans the N- word. Really? and why won't Iran answer any questions regarding their nuclear program they have created...oh that's right. Because he's a great guy doing as he pleases. ...kind of like a bully himself! How ironic. .....by the way, didn't your momma ever warn you about the smooth talker?
Oh the tangled web that is woven......if you were an Orb- Weaver you would be able to read the writing in the web....

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Awesome!!!' so true!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Shows the potential of this species old footage or not. These leaders have to remember many people depend on them to provide safe and reasonable living conditions. Nice vid. OP snf

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
VIDEO 2007:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Can you spell "P R O P E G A N D A " ? At it's best

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bernierhome

Can you spell "PROPAGANDA"?
edit on 27-9-2012 by abdel because: Forgot the question mark ( I'm a punctuation nazi as well)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I can hear you grinding your teeth from here. I'm sorry this video destroys your illusions and hatred. Please have a seat, it sounds like you need one.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
They are FAKE Jews

Neturei Karta is a group of Hungarian Jews who mostly descend from Fake Khazar Jews. They have no rights to tell Jews and Samaritans Native to the land where to go. Most Mizrahi Jews and Samaritans proudly support Israel and the rights of the Jewish and Samaritan people to live within the land. These Fake Jews of Neturei Karta have no rights to speak on behalf of Jews or the people of Israel. They are not Torah Jews and they are not real Jews but Fake Impostors. Rabbi Dovid Weiss is a fake Jew & a Khazar convert.
edit on 27-9-2012 by de_Genova because: text

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join