It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli leaders meet Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in NYC (Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
nvm..

Buster2010 addressed it..
edit on 26-9-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by buster2010

please stop derailing the thread with a date
the topic is --> JEWS AND AMHADINEJAD UNITED

I'm not derailing the title says Israeli leaders meet Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in NYC. Which is wrong. These guys are not Israeli leaders because they are against the state of Israel and it is an old video that someone just renamed and re-uploaded.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

its time the world realise that Jews love Amhadinejad
and that Amhadinejad really love Jews
they really like the guy more then Bibi himself
if you do a poll in Israel you will find that Bibi will not have many votes lol
bibi only show hatred emotions everytime he speak compare to Amhadinejad
edit on 9/26/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by Max_TO

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad meets leaders of Neturei Karta International (www.nkusa.org) an anti-Zionist Jewish group on Monday, September 24, 2007, at the start of a visit to New York for the U.N. General Assembly meeting

Uploaded by 2628342 on Sep 26, 2007

mm i was prooven wrong lol thank you
same date 26 september !
maybe its trying to come back to youtube for more hit
to show that Amhadinejad really dont hate jews
because nobody wants a war with Iran

I wasn't trying to derail the thread because it is a good one to view. I have it in my favorites that's how I knew it was a old video. Like the guys in this and many other videos have said it's not the Jews who want war it's the Zionist.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

its a old video yes i agree .. the timing is really perfect to bump it in many forum
i though it was new so sorry about that

but that doesnt mean these same Israeli leaders now hate the man
maybe a new one will show up after he visited many place in NY

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I;m not denying the Holocaust but various Rabbis attended Iran's Holocaust Fact Finding Session. Many high profile Jewish people were there and shook his hand and agreed with his views...he has nothing against Jews, it's the Zionists in Israel that are the problem, and he isn't afraid to yell it out.

i wish more people has balls like him at the UN general assembly. Him and Chavez are the only world leaders with any backbone...and that's pathetic since I expect more from where I am from.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The " allegiance of 4 " ...is growing stronger. Be aware! ...Iran, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and turkey. ..they formed an alliance and want ro end the us and it's bullying, and get rid of the westerner in the middle east. It is not good. keep an eye on that ATS!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
simply beautiful to see this video and see the real thing between Jews and Iranians

Nice one to both!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Amhadinejad is becoming my new hero he needs a better pr guy and learn some english. he needs to be polished up better suit a shave this guy could become a beacon of peace he is really trying not like netanyahu who spews only lies and rhetoric
a real game changer would be if Iran released there ufo files
edit on 26-9-2012 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

i think i have heard ahmadinejad speak fluent english, he just chooses to speak farsi and i feel he has every right to even though it helps on character attacks, poor translations and misquotes.
but when you realize that his words are usually twisted it only helps strengthen his character in my eyes.

i normally distrust politicians with all the rhetoric and demagogy, but ahmadinejad just sounds credible and reasonable.
so for my own confort i choose to regard him as an academic and not just a career politician.

even among all the propaganda about iran and the possibility of war i have seriously considered moving to iran.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
The " allegiance of 4 " ...is growing stronger. Be aware! ...Iran, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and turkey. ..they formed an alliance and want ro end the us and it's bullying, and get rid of the westerner in the middle east. It is not good. keep an eye on that ATS!

Sorry, but how is it not good? Look at history and find out how to keep it from repeating.

If anything I think it is a grand idea. At least someone is trying something new instead of perpetual wars with no winners. Hopefully there won't be much, if any needless bloodshed.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

egypt, turkey and saudi arabia are and have been allied with the united states.
they all have a large military based ruling class supported and dependent on us money.

unless they don't love money anymore i'm not seeing them shake of their "usa pawn" status anytime soon.

egypt either way is destabilized enough to have any sway or influence in the region currently.
saudi arabia wont move a finger against the us provided the saudi royalty stays entertained and those petro dollars keep flowing in.

turkey is the most moderate and westernized islamic democracy in the region, they love to please the westerners, i mean like...
there were never camels in turkey, but they brought them and started breeding them because western tourists expected it to be like egypt with camels and all.

and iran... apparently you know nothing about iran.

edit on 26-9-2012 by UziLiberman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I believe he is not at all like the media portrays him to be.

It is so obvious that the Zionists have put monumental effort to discredit him and assassinate his character.
Isn't it ironic that he is being accused of being anti-semite/racist when Zionism IS racist in it's essence,
even according to the U.N.
United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3379

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3379, adopted on November 10, 1975 by a vote of 72 to 35 (with 32 abstentions), "determine[d] that Zionism is a form of racism and racial discrimination".

But I still believe Dr. Ahmadinejad is a brilliant, humble and peaceful man despite what anyone thinks.

edit on 26-9-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
urrrrhm This is such a nice sentiment I hate to really post here.

These Jews are members of the Lubavitcher sect, I know many of them personally or at least did when growing up.

They don't live in Israel because many of them have a strict belief in prophecy and believe Israel will be destroyed in the end times. In essence they have a lot in common with Ahmed

In other words, both parties here...believe the END OF THE WORLD HAS TO HAPPEN to fulfill their belief systems.

Meeting of great minds?

eeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh More like Norman Bates having lunch with the Ring Wraiths from LOR

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
this is clearly CGI.

seriously though this is pretty heartwarming. you dont see grown adults respect each other to this degree here in the US, unfortunately.

so this isnt being broadcast on msm eh? curiouser and curiouser.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

funny because those who implemented the creation of an israeli state in palestine only did so because and to furfil one of the signs of the coming apocalypse as depicted in the christian bible.

so what cares what you think? do you believe in the end of the world? god or devil? good and evil? do you?
the answer is totally irrelevant since all the world leaders seem to do anyway.

and they rule and pull the strings that can make or break your world.
so i'd be concerned with the end of your world.

not literally, but in between the lines because that's how world leaders get the message across.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by UziLiberman

funny because those who implemented the creation of an israeli state in palestine only did so because and to furfil one of the signs of the coming apocalypse as depicted in the christian bible.

so what cares what you think? do you believe in the end of the world? god or devil? good and evil? do you?
the answer is totally irrelevant since all the world leaders seem to do anyway.

and they rule and pull the strings that can make or break your world.
so i'd be concerned with the end of your world.

not literally, but in between the lines because that's how world leaders get the message across.

Well yes, I completely believe that, I agree those who created the State of Israel in the first place ALSO wanted to fulfill prophecy.

And this is my point exactly, the thread depicts messianic apocalyptic personas getting together from both faiths to agree on ...self fulfilling prophecy

THREE CHEERS For... doomsday? oh noes...

At a glance it seems wonderful but ur.... this isn't actually a very good meeting at all lol

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

What if YOU are the Messiah ?

did you start your ministry for Peace and Love ?

or you have choosen to be the antichrist

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This is from like 4 years ago.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
This is from like 4 years ago.

and 4 yrs later .. still waiting for your opinion about it !

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join