It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting in Syria [video]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Probably an America TR3 checking out the situation.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Same type of videos came out of Iraq during the second war.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I like this video. It almost looks like they are announcing their presence. Perhaps to stop the violence.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Sorry no
But how's about 11 years in the 'forces'
10 operational tours
Countless other 'deployments'
Where the majority of time, my work has been predominantly done at night, including with the use of mortar illum.
I'm a (semi)qualified MFC ( mortar fire controller ) and have called in these illum plans myself
And have seen illum drops and spreads more times than I can remember

I'll admit on the first and second light I was watching, wondering, the third and fourth intrigued but the fifth and sixth and the way they then drifted/moved made me instantly think illum fire mission

Notice I say semi qualified .......I'm no mortar geek .....more .......needed the skill to call in tubes effectively so got dropped on an MFC course...... But mortar geeks will tell you how they go up through 11 different layers of wind blah blah blah and again the layers the illum round falls through ....this is why you don't see uniform drift

I may be wrong it maybe an annunaki recon or strike ship .......but for now .....with the quality of the video I'm more inclined to a mortar illum task from a 2 tube det

If the vid was longer that could indicate possible burn time, then I could say for sure, but he stopped filming .......in the middle of a UFO sighting
edit on 26-9-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

Also ......mortars are an area weapon .....when the first round is fired the tube 'beds in' under the recoil so the next round falls in a slightly different position due to that small movement of the tube.... The second round will again 'bed in' the mortar a little more so the third round will fall in a slightly different position again ...and so on .....factor in changes in wind strength and direction through those 11 layers of wind ......well I hope you get the picture
edit on 26-9-2012 by Neocrusader because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2012 by Neocrusader because: Auto

With that level of experience, I will take your word for it that these are flares

Thanks for going into detail, I had no idea flares would appear like this (in terms of colour and seemingly not descending).

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
You know I've seen a few vids like this store claiming triangle shaped formations of UFOs. They never seem to be perfect triangles though like one would expect. This mortar explanation makes a ton of sense and to me explains the sightings nicely.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady
Here's the first thread on the Moon UFO's. UFO Fleet 2012 Starting From Alien Moonbase

I'll find the other thread about the Syria UFO's in a sec.

Did you find that link or where you just being an a*****?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Cheers but I will add
Mortar illum will not be used over ....lets say a US city, or any city really during peace time, like for example the Phoenix lights footage.

When the round 'pops' the illum lights up, the parachute deploys, the round casing and a metal tube ( usually aluminium ) that contained the illum and chute is discarded and falls to earth ( makes a weird whoop whoop whoop sound as it tumbles through the air to the ground ) this is actually quite a hazard to anyone or anything underneath.
(Has resulted in a few split heads, impact injuries and damage to equipment )

I'm sure you can all pull up a picture of a mortar round, with an illum round think of it like a kinder egg

The bit inside is the illum and chute, the casing just turns into falling debris

So as you can imagine, not the best thing to be doing over a friendly populated area without very good reason
So I wouldn't encourage using this as a means to explain all sightings of this type

edit on 27-9-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

edit on 27-9-2012 by Neocrusader because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Can somebody explain to me what the red lights are about? What are they? Are they part of the sighting or something else?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join