It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting in Syria [video]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Tried searching for this Syria clip but couldn't find it here on ATS. Video shows strange orb like lights filmed over Syria as what appears to be gunshots are heard in the area-

That is just really bizarre, 6 clear light sources making up what appears to be a triangle formation.

A few days earlier, footage was released of what appeared to be similar shaped orbs leaving the surface of the moon. Could these two events be linked, are aliens visiting earth to monitor the worsening situation in Syria?

(Edited as the 2nd video of orbs leaving the moon surface had already been linked and discussed
)

edit on 26-9-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
At first, I expected the last light to appear in the middle of the base (the lower empty region) but when the last light joined the formation it looked more like a pyramid. I think its hard to say, because it depends on the distance to the object and the angle how you look at it. Because of that I´m always skeptical when it comes to UFO formation videos and conclusions are drawn from the form of the formation.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ok, the top video is one of the better ones I have seen. But still really could be anything, from a blimp, to a top secret aircraft...especially over Syria!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Here's the first thread on the Moon UFO's. UFO Fleet 2012 Starting From Alien Moonbase

I'll find the other thread about the Syria UFO's in a sec.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady
Here's the first thread on the Moon UFO's. UFO Fleet 2012 Starting From Alien Moonbase

I'll find the other thread about the Syria UFO's in a sec.

I'm waiting I did try and find it using the search feature, but the video was uploaded to youtube only yesterday I believe.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I remember the first video here on ATS but did not post so if I did I could help out. I also can´t remember the green filter at the end but I´m not sure I watch the whole video. Maybe some other members can help out with that.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
OP, If I were you, I would remove the 2nd video from your post, as it will only serve to convolute the thread.

The first video should be judged upon it's own merits, as there is no direct correlation to the other video you posted (which is most likely a hoax), apart from the object/objects are lights.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

The moon clip imo has been debunked, but the lights over Syria looks like a good thread topic. It's only a matter of time until someone here says they're chinese lanterns lol or some other mundane explanation over a war zone.

S&F

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
If this was filmed in Syria isn't it likely that it has something to do with the turmoil that is occurring there , military flares perhaps .

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
OP, If I were you, I would remove the 2nd video from your post, as it will only serve to convolute the thread.

The first video should be judged upon it's own merits, as there is no direct correlation to the other video you posted (which is most likely a hoax), apart from the object/objects are lights.

Edited the thread, thanks for offering direction

This footage over Syria is very interesting. If it is legit, what on earth could it be?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
If this was filmed in Syria isn't it likely that it has something to do with the turmoil that is occurring there , military flares perhaps .

Hey Gortex, I like your skepticism. However, can you also be devil's advocate in your own statement?

Let me assist you. Left side of the triangle goes from bottom up to the right. Right side of the triangle goes from bottom up to the left.

Can flares do this when being dropped out of a plane traveling in one direction?
edit on 26-9-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It's preditor !!!

Remember there attracted by heat ( Syrias at its hottest sept/August )
And conflict !

But seriously as someone's pointed out quite possibly some kind of aircraft ......although recon aircraft used by the west wouldn't have it's lights on !

After watching I'm gonna have to go with flares, fired from 2 tubes ( yes tubes you mortar geeks
)
edit on 26-9-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

edit on 26-9-2012 by Neocrusader because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
It's preditor !!!

Remember there attracted by heat ( Syrias at its hottest sept/August )
And conflict !

But seriously as someone's pointed out quite possibly some kind of aircraft ......although recon aircraft used by the west wouldn't have it's lights on !

After watching I'm gonna have to go with flares, fired from 2 tubes ( yes tubes you mortar geeks
)

Can you find any videos that show flares look like this and make this formation? I have a hrad time believing they are flares, it seems almost as far fetched as it being an alien craft IMO

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Can you find any videos that show flares look like this and make this formation?

That's a tough ask as it would mean somebody filming and releasing rocket flares in the same manner as the OP video , this video shows such flares but the fact they aren't in the same formation doesn't mean they are not what we see in the OP video , but it does show how they seem to appear from nowhere .

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I saw colored flares, there is a base nearby with a large areal, sometimes you can see them but they seemed greenish. However, I find that the white objects in the video are looking different. Normally, like in the video you posted, you can see the smoke trail of the rocket. Also they come down slowly. In the OPs video, they seem to float but its hard to say because there were no reference points.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Sorry no
But how's about 11 years in the 'forces'
10 operational tours
Countless other 'deployments'
Where the majority of time, my work has been predominantly done at night, including with the use of mortar illum.
I'm a (semi)qualified MFC ( mortar fire controller ) and have called in these illum plans myself
And have seen illum drops and spreads more times than I can remember

I'll admit on the first and second light I was watching, wondering, the third and fourth intrigued but the fifth and sixth and the way they then drifted/moved made me instantly think illum fire mission

Notice I say semi qualified .......I'm no mortar geek .....more .......needed the skill to call in tubes effectively so got dropped on an MFC course...... But mortar geeks will tell you how they go up through 11 different layers of wind blah blah blah and again the layers the illum round falls through ....this is why you don't see uniform drift

I may be wrong it maybe an annunaki recon or strike ship .......but for now .....with the quality of the video I'm more inclined to a mortar illum task from a 2 tube det

If the vid was longer that could indicate possible burn time, then I could say for sure, but he stopped filming .......in the middle of a UFO sighting

Also ......mortars are an area weapon .....when the first round is fired the tube 'beds in' under the recoil so the next round falls in a slightly different position due to that small movement of the tube.... The second round will again 'bed in' the mortar a little more so the third round will fall in a slightly different position again ...and so on .....factor in changes in wind strength and direction through those 11 layers of wind ......well I hope you get the picture

edit on 26-9-2012 by Neocrusader because: Auto

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I don't get it. Is my question stupid or something? Not worth responding to? It's fair question. The momentum of the flare from the plane should travel in the same direction. Not the opposite way. I'm not saying saucer, I would just like a reasonable explanation.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I think your question has been answered , if they are flares they have not necessarily been dropped from a plane , they may have been launched from the ground from two or maybe more mortars .

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Light 1 (bottom left) appeared at 34 sec. Light 2 (bottom right) appeared at 44 seconds. Yet, they are both at the same height.

Doesn't this seem odd to you? Unless they have parachutes. In which case I checked and they do.
edit on 26-9-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Not at all - illum rounds fall on a parachute which will NOT deploy at the EXACT same altitude every time due to those factors I mentioned before and slight variations in each round - like a grenade has a fuse of 2.5-3 seconds NOT EXACTLY 3 seconds every time
A little like the rule of chaos

That first initial light at the start of the vid will be the first 'spotting' round to ensure the subsequent fire mission is on target

top topics

<<   2 >>

join