It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imam Khamenei`s Statement on blasphemous Film About Prophet Muhammad pbuh

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by samadfallah

Samadfallah, the truth is, the people who made this film were Egyptians living in the United States. They were not Zionists and they were not American born citizens.

Let this be a warning to you. Iran has more to fear from Khamanei, Ahmadinejad, and the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood rising up in the Middle East than it does from Israel or America.

As America withdraws more and more from Afghanistan and Iraq, watch your back so that it doesn't get stabbed by someone that you thought was your Muslim brother. There is no peace between Sunni and Shia. Your leaders only want you to think that the Zionists are the problem, in order to disguise the bigger problem that exists. What you think is a problem in Israel is nothing compared to what you're about to see from your Muslim brothers.

Stop worrying about the film. You have bigger battles over there to fight. Start educating your people.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
I accept that - so that makes it ok to riot, burn property and murder people who had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the production of this 'blasphemous' film?

man that is a dirty game for the next decade. first september 11 and now !
radicalism is growing really fast in middle east and there are evidences that show this radicalism is supported directly or indirectly by Mossad or CIA or ...
just think Salman Rushdi was an Apostate. I do not want to explain such concepts but let us have an insight in this issue. an apostate is an aware person that converts from a religion and starts destructing the beliefs of that religion intentionally and as a hostility while he is aware that what he is doing or laying. I am sure you know what the punishment of an apostate is in monotheistic religions. my question is that Salman that was an apostate not a simple individual is still alive and continuing it's lies by the support of Britain monarchy queen !
while it is claimed that muslims have killed americans ambassadors in Lybia while they were not apostate ! or guilty for anything ! even those that are behind this actions are not apostate ! so why is Salman alive and an ambassador in a country which has friendly relations with USA and has nothing to do with these, dead !!!!
while even some movies on ATS show that the ambassador was already killed !
you know I am not an american but I can not believe them. those who sacrifice their own nation for the demands of minorities !!! may be they should seek for Kennedies, of course if those Kennedies do not get killed by ....

new topics

<< 1   >>

join