It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imam Khamenei`s Statement on blasphemous Film About Prophet Muhammad pbuh

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

DoWNLoaD LiNk : www.anti666.ir...

In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Dear Iranian nation; the great Islamic ummah
The filthy hand of the enemies of Islam once again revealed its deep-rooted malice by insulting the Grand Prophet [Mohammad] (PBUH) and with an insane and deplorable measure showed the fury of the evil Zionists at the daily-increasing radiance of Islam and Holy Qur’an in the present world.
Regarding the disgrace of the agents of this crime and great sin it suffices to say that they have targeted the most sacred and luminous figure among the world sanctities with their disgusting nonsense. Behind this evil move lie the antagonistic policies of the Zionists and the US and other heads of the global arrogance, who in their vain delusions want to knock down the Islamic sanctities from their lofty position in the eyes of the young generations in the world of Islam and to extinguish their religious sentiments.
Had they not backed the previous links in this evil chain, namely Salman Rushdie, the Danish cartoonist, and the US pastors who burned the Holy Qur’an and had they not made orders for [production of] tens of anti-Islam movies to companies affiliated to the Zionist capitalists, things would not have lead to this great and unforgivable sin today.
The prime suspects in this crime are Zionism and the US government. If the US politicians are honest in their claim of not being involved [in production of this film], [they] must bring the perpetrators of this hideous crime and their financial backers, who have wrenched the hearts of Muslim nations, to face a punishment proportionate to this great crime.
Muslim brothers and sisters must know that this desperate move by the enemies in the wake of the Islamic Awakening is a sign of the grandeur and importance of this uprising and heralds its increasing growth.
Seyyed Ali Khamenei
September 13, 2012

edit on 25-9-2012 by samadfallah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Yes, I'm sure to download a rar file from here. From someone with 20 odd posts.

That's sure to be safe.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by samadfallah

just a link to a pic without translation, and sorry not gonna download something if you can embed or maybe give us some discourse or a translation of what the arabic says under the english..

Thanks

SaneThinking
edit on 25-9-2012 by SaneThinking because: spelling error

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

That's sure to be safe.
What he said.
edit to add,even less chance now I noticed you're in Tehran.
edit on 25/9/2012 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

That's sure to be safe.

From Tehran, Iran.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Muslim Day Parade at Ground Zero
A unknown person in black with the face covered holding a black Islamic Jihad flag.
Thats the future these people think they want. But no person who hasnt been brainwashed like
a manchurian candidate would want such a future.
www.theblaze.com...

Muslim Day Parade In NYC Features Calls for Global Laws Against Insulting Islam and Promotes Sharia In USA

Sunday September 23rd marked the 27th annual United American Muslim Day Parade in NYC. The parade, which included floats and flags of many nations, marched down Madison Avenue from 42nd Street to 23rd Street. Intrepid blogger Urban Infidel attended the event and captured many of the images and video seen in this story.

During the parade, a program was handed out featuring shots of the White House with the Black Flag flying over itt

www.theblaze.com...
edit on 25-9-2012 by WakeUpNowSnap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
riiight... looks really safe..

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Dear Iranian nation; the great Islamic ummah
The filthy hand of the enemies of Islam once again revealed its deep-rooted malice by insulting the Grand Prophet [Mohammad] (PBUH) and with an insane and deplorable measure showed the fury of the evil Zionists at the daily-increasing radiance of Islam and Holy Qur’an in the present world.
Regarding the disgrace of the agents of this crime and great sin it suffices to say that they have targeted the most sacred and luminous figure among the world sanctities with their disgusting nonsense. Behind this evil move lie the antagonistic policies of the Zionists and the US and other heads of the global arrogance, who in their vain delusions want to knock down the Islamic sanctities from their lofty position in the eyes of the young generations in the world of Islam and to extinguish their religious sentiments.
Had they not backed the previous links in this evil chain, namely Salman Rushdie, the Danish cartoonist, and the US pastors who burned the Holy Qur’an and had they not made orders for [production of] tens of anti-Islam movies to companies affiliated to the Zionist capitalists, things would not have lead to this great and unforgivable sin today.
The prime suspects in this crime are Zionism and the US government. If the US politicians are honest in their claim of not being involved [in production of this film], [they] must bring the perpetrators of this hideous crime and their financial backers, who have wrenched the hearts of Muslim nations, to face a punishment proportionate to this great crime.
Muslim brothers and sisters must know that this desperate move by the enemies in the wake of the Islamic Awakening is a sign of the grandeur and importance of this uprising and heralds its increasing growth.
Seyyed Ali Khamenei
September 13, 2012

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpNowSnap

Global laws against 'insulting islam'.
Good luck with that.I'd rather have global laws to keep Islam in the middle east.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Why do your imans think everyone who hates Islam is Zionist?Most people who hate Islam do so because of the actions of the idiots who rape,kill and riot while crying about insults towards Mo.**SNIP**
edit on 25-9-2012 by Crakeur because: Removed unnecessary inflammatory remark.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Words cannot describe how dumb that statement sounds. And it's certainly not the translators fault, because at least, he knows English.

Please, log off, don't make Iranians look dumb. Here in the real world Iranians are usually very well adjusted, speak multiple languages well, are well educated compared to others, are of all kinds of religions, and have friends from all kinds of religions. Please, don't make Iranians look dumb.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
and why should we listen to a cult leader that has every reason to keep the craziness of jihad alive. isn't it obvious that after decades of this violence, the LAST thing these religous leaders want is peace and harmony. they must keep their people engulfed in the flames of rage, and to ensure that there is always a scapegoat to blame for their peoples miserable living conditions. these leaders are for perpetual war.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
reply to post by WakeUpNowSnap

Global laws against 'insulting islam'.
Good luck with that.I'd rather have global laws to keep Islam in the middle east.

The movie is blasphemous, though. To Muslims.

We live in a country which even in the mid-1970's was still charging, prosecuting & convicting people for religious blasphemy ... Denis Lemon was convicted of blasphemy in 1976 (or 1977, can't remember) when he wrote a poem about a Roman centurion who had gay sex with Jesus.

So it's not outrageous for some Iranian Muslims to want their prophet protected under the law, like Christianity was over here, is it ? Really ? I mean, we can talk to them about that, right ?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I could care less what this nutjob thinks, especially since Mohammed was a pervert who liked kids, was a thieving murdering thug and had nothing sacred about him. And because Islam is nothing but a cult and not a religion.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthernThird

yes it is outrageous for Muslims in the middle east to try make our laws.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376

yes it is outrageous for Muslims in the middle east to try make our laws.

British Muslims support this move too. I'm not saying they're right.

But I can't understand why Jesus would be so worthy of legal protection in our country but not Mohammed ? Or any other central figure of a major religious faith, for that matter. Where's the fairness ?

I'm not entirely convinced Mohammed even existed. And I very much doubt whether Jesus was divine. But I respect the reasoned opinion of those who do have religious convictions. And I do think that those who, like the producer of this movie, set out to deliberately incite religious hatred and intolerance deserve bringing to account.

Freedom of speech comes with responsibility.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

democracy is about mob rule so until there are more Muslims than everyone else in western countries they can sod off.Pander to them on this and before you know it we will be living under sharia.free speech trumps them being offended.
edit on 25/9/2012 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
No replies from the o.p.?
Is it just me or does it feel like an Iranian government propaganda post?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The movie is blasphemous, though. To Muslims.

I accept that - so that makes it ok to riot, burn property and murder people who had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the production of this 'blasphemous' film?

We live in a country which even in the mid-1970's was still charging, prosecuting & convicting people for religious blasphemy ... Denis Lemon was convicted of blasphemy in 1976 (or 1977, can't remember) when he wrote a poem about a Roman centurion who had gay sex with Jesus.

Yes, but that happened in our own country - committed in the UK and punished by UK law.

So it's not outrageous for some Iranian Muslims to want their prophet protected under the law,

Iranians can do what they want in Iran - it's their country - but this isn't.

like Christianity was over here, is it ?

Bit of a draconian law - good job blasphemy was abolished in 2008 - one of the few pieces of positive legislation that has happened in the last few years.

And I can't recall any Christians rampaging through the streets, burning embassies and other premises and threatening, assaulting and murdering people - expressing their distaste and discontent etc maybe but that's it.

Really ? I mean, we can talk to them about that, right ?

Of course, like they were willing to talk about The Satanic Verses, or the Danish cartoon or the teddy bear?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join