It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever traveled through time? Share your story!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Wow I would love to hear about this more. This sound crazy, and definitely an interesting story. I DO wonder if it is completely true, but since the possibilities in this universe are not that limited; I can't say you're lying. If you are still around, please post more about your experience!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hi, Im new here, joined cause something really weird happened to me few days back. I think i traveled through time but I dunno how or why. Well, here it goes: I got my alarm set for 8 am, so when it buzzed i woke up, and figured i got few minutes more so i decided to take a quick nap before the next alarm (in 3 minutes). Next thing i know, i woke up cause my dog was barking like mad, i went out to calm her down (she was barking at cats), and i go to check the time and both clocks, the wall one and my mobile one show exactly 7:07 am...

im pretty much confused and trying to figure out wth happened?

can anyone help with any ideas or anything?

tnx

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Reply to post by lampsalot

Time travel might be possible in future as of now only perhaps thru dreams, if you can call it time travel.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
I'm doing it right now, wait....... now......... now.........

So are you.

Yeah. Unfortunately I can rarely go faster than a rate of one second per second.

I've seen time slow down a time or ten, though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join