It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Ever traveled through time? Share your story!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:47 AM
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Wow I would love to hear about this more. This sound crazy, and definitely an interesting story. I DO wonder if it is completely true, but since the possibilities in this universe are not that limited; I can't say you're lying. If you are still around, please post more about your experience!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:47 AM
Hi, Im new here, joined cause something really weird happened to me few days back. I think i traveled through time but I dunno how or why. Well, here it goes: I got my alarm set for 8 am, so when it buzzed i woke up, and figured i got few minutes more so i decided to take a quick nap before the next alarm (in 3 minutes). Next thing i know, i woke up cause my dog was barking like mad, i went out to calm her down (she was barking at cats), and i go to check the time and both clocks, the wall one and my mobile one show exactly 7:07 am...

im pretty much confused and trying to figure out wth happened?

can anyone help with any ideas or anything?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:01 AM
Reply to post by lampsalot

Time travel might be possible in future as of now only perhaps thru dreams, if you can call it time travel.

Posted Via ATS Mobile:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:25 AM

Originally posted by dashen
I'm doing it right now, wait....... now......... now.........

So are you.

Yeah. Unfortunately I can rarely go faster than a rate of one second per second.

I've seen time slow down a time or ten, though.

new topics

top topics
<< 1   >>