It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Know You Are A Conspiracy Theorist If:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I think SO should make this the ATS entrance exam.
If you get 100% correct, you don't get in!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
reply to post by HomerinNC

Only 6? Geez...I think I meet the criteria of conspiracy nut then, 'cause I only answered no to the raw milk one.

Lol. Same here, all but the raw milk, and only because I drink soy milk

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
While there is some truth to this, the real message is that it is sad that people who believe in many of the statements are considered conspiracy nuts. Those who no longer subscribe to the BS, who are capable of thought and analysis, who are getting off the grid, who question authority, who do their own research, are not crazed sociopaths.

WE are NORMAL. We are out front, forward and free thinkers.

That's the idea in the post.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
When a person starts by answering NO to 'critical thinking', the rest tend to also be answered as NO.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Good one! I guess that's why they put that one first...
Maybe it should have been, "If you answer yes to #1, continue to #2. If you answer no to #1, your evaluation is complete."

edit on 25-9-2012 by capod2t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t
While there is some truth to this, the real message is that it is sad that people who believe in many of the statements are considered conspiracy nuts. Those who no longer subscribe to the BS, who are capable of thought and analysis, who are getting off the grid, who question authority, who do their own research, are not crazed sociopaths.

WE are NORMAL. We are out front, forward and free thinkers.

That's the idea in the post.

I always love how I'm told I have too much time on my hands. Most people are afraid of the unknown so they go on attack mode. It makes them feel better.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

I said yes to all but three. oops so that makes me a CT and not just well informed ? who would of thought .

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

If you answered yes to more than five of the 32 questions above, you might be a conspiracy theorist. You also may be on the government’s terror watch list.

I had to answer yes to all but one of the questions, I do own a TV, and watch the lying media to see what they are up to, and I watch a lot of History Channel and H2, and all of the car shows. I don't really care what the government thinks of me, if they want me, they know where to find me. I know in my heard that many thousands think the same as I do, and that alone keeps me posting.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I answered yes to all but 4. So, I guess that makes me a CT.

You have read a book in the past year.
I wish, does that count? I've been a little busy. I've read many, many children books and have had my children read to me. But, not one just for me.

You don’t own a television, and if you do, all you watch is RT, especially the Keiser Report and Capital Account. I don't usually watch TV. Don't watch MSM. History, Discovery and Animal Chanels with the kids.

You grow your own food.
I wish I could.

You buy raw milk.
I'm not a big dairy fan, but If I knew where to buy raw milk, then I would buy it.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
OMG.......I answered like yes to almost all of them.....except the one asking me if i like farm animals in a black leather 3 piece with gold thread piping and pumps.

Same like you but...I answered yes to above, its not in the list, does Minecraft Technic Pack count too ???
I'll use diamond threaded pipes and pumps next time.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You could also qualify as a Power that Be if you answered yes to that list, surprisingly.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Um, ah....

No comment.....

The best comment I have read so far was on page one about the the guys in the white van outside his window-with "Flowers by Irene" on it. too funny.

I use to do uncover surveillences-it just got me good.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
i'm a conspirecy REALIST because:
gulf of tonkin resolution......documented and proven to be a conspirecy
watergate.....documented and proven to be a conspirecy
iran-contra...documented and proven to be a conspirecy

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
There are no sellers of raw milk in my area.

Other than that, I'm a normal CT except that the list of qualifiers is completely different than the list I would have made.

"Classical" CTer.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
About twenty of those were a yes for me. Some were questionable, but that's just my skepticism being skeptical about the conspiracies themselves.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

Well, it's official now.. I am a conspiracy theorist haha.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Remember people, referring to yourself as a "Conspiracy Theorist" gives people a predefined idea about your ideals, skeptic is normally the preferable term, although it does have connotations with atheism ironically but it will at least suppress the idea of someone sitting with a tinfoil hat on in their basement, which we all are without doubt

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
How intrigueing that I fit this description, what a world we live in eh

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join