It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want To Tell My Story

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by okyouwin

My mind didn't make anything up. I was awake, under no notable amounts of stress before my sighting, and under no influence of any drugs or alcohol, or otherwise altered level of consciousness. I know what I saw. I have no "preferred belief" as you like to call it. I'm also not religion-affiliated and am a skeptic at heart. I search for information and the truth and usually sit on the fence when it comes to anything controversial until I am bestowed with sure proof and evidence of how and why something is and how it works. But thank you for you reply. It's okay that you made the comment you did because I don't expect you to believe the story in all honesty. Because there is no way you can truly "believe" these exist until you have seen them and felt them with your own two eyes, only then can you KNOW. Thank you again for your input, okyouwin.
edit on 26-9-2012 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

And about the fairies and goblins etc. purported in our history. I am just saying, that you should think about what our history really entails. These creatures MAY have existed. You don't REALLY know you if they did or did not exist, do you? You weren't there... we're you? *wink* Our history has many instances of written word, pictographs, hieroglyphs geoglyphs, and ancient artifact and other types of documentation on creatures any other beings. Giants have been mentioned, angels, cyclops, just to name a few. These MAY have been actual things that our ancestors did not properly know how to describe, with the communications and vocabulary they had at the time. Our ancestors might be describing actual being that indeed DID actually exist.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

It is a burden some of us must shoulder. Even worse are the skeptics and naysayers who call us crazy, hysterical, ignorant, superstitious, and just downright inept and loony. The skeptics will never know until something like this actually happens to them, which honestly, I hope happens to no one! It's a bit of a gift and a curse to have an experience like this.

The curse comes from being alone in your experience. I have never been able to talk about this with anyone outside of ATS really--and even then, who genuinely believes? who can genuinely empathize? If they did, how could we even know it?

pearls before swine, but don't ever let anyone instill doubt into you--not into your story, not into your character.

edit on 26-9-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

Thank you for you reply. There maycome a day where everyone will get to experience such events, perhaps during a mass public, or even global occurrence where it will then become undeniable.

There is a quote I like:
"Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it's not true.
And just because you believe it doesn't make it true. "

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
You'll be OK. The most important task you have now is getting rid of your fear. You really have nothing to fear.

I'm curious. Did you have any thoughts cross your mind as the "creature" was in your sight? Thoughts like 'poor thing, did his friends leave him in the woods last night?' or do you miss your friends? If so, the creature may have given you a gift of extra perception for having sympathetic feelings for it. The creature may have bolted after realizing it wasn't alone and went looking for its friends with renewed fervor without any more fear.

I tell this with some experience from 1973. It took over twenty years to realize I had nothing to fear. Never did.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

The one time I actually saw a craft I knew it was technological and not spiritual. It did things that were not of this world. I know that. You will also be able to tell if what you saw was real nuts and bolts or ethereal.

Certain things stand out. The beams. You said they came down nearby. Have you tried to locate that spot? What is there? Is it a man made structure or something that it was "scanning"? Or just a place in the woods?

Did the helicopter fly back and forth over that spot? Did it fly by and then return to that spot and pass over it repeatedly? Like maybe it saw something from the air and returned to investigate?

Was that the direction the figure in the field ran towards the next day?

Did the other phenomenon start after the event or have you had experiences of either type before?

Did you say that the spirit stuff happens in only one place? Do all these things happen there? And there only?

If you have the guts to ivestigate the place lit by the beams, be wary. They may have been a marker just for you to go there. Something like that happened to me once a long time ago.

I was listening to a police scanner and calls kept coming into dispatch about an object in a quarry near my house. Every half hour this lady would call and say she could see this "thing" in the quarry and it was what she called a UFO. This only invoked laughter from the on duty sherrifs who laughed and dismissed it. When someone else called it in, one patrol car decided to finally check it out and then another. This took a while. I had by now locked the radio on that channel and waited for further. Meanwhile I went outside and looked up at the hill that the quarry was right behind. I knew in 15 minutes I could hike up that hill and look down from a cliff at the top, right into that quarry. I was petrified. A feeling of fear came over me that was uncanny.

I kept going back inside to hear more but the radio was silent. Each time I was pulled out front to look up there I was frightened out of my wits. I grew up there. I stomped those foothills since I was a kid, day or night and was never afraid of anything. At that age we partied up there all the time right there on that hilltop with kegs and kids from high school. I knew that whole area for miles around like the back of my hand.

The quarry was a big open hole in the ground where the local cement company had begun quarrying but stopped because the grade of the cement wasn't good enough. It was a huge hole with a broad flat bottom and nothing but a few grasses growing. The lime in the grey hard packed ground was to acidic for plant growth. It was essentially bare. When I think back, I realize that it would be perfect to land in and hide.

Any way, I gave up on this until couple of hours go by when the radio again crackles but it is now the two sherrifs talking to each other outside their vehicles in or near the quarry. One is asking the other to get closer because he is well confused about something he sees but doesn't want to say. The other cop asks where and he says keep coming up the hill and meet him overlooking the quarry. At that point one of them says ( and I remember this very clearly) "Do you see that?"

The other one says. "What is that"?

Dispatch is trying to get ahold of both of them but neither seem to hear it because they keep talking to each other on their hand helds. This is back in the walkie talkie 70's. Both mens earlier joking "goose chase" tone is now deadly serious and you can hear the anxiety in their voice. Each keeps saying what is that and what do we do when they both go quiet for a minute. Then one says, well whatever it was it's gone now.

I know, what a let down. Much later one of my friends mom got me a job at a company and we worked in the same department and one day I told the story of the thing in the quarry and this woman says, I was the lady calling that in. My jaw dropped. She described being able to look out her kitchen window and see this thing in the air that settled into the quarry and she could see the glow from it and called the police and they laughed at her. So she ignored it but kept looking out her window and the glow was still there and she called in again and again to report. She did see it leave later and disappear at fantastic speed up into the sky but never heard back from the police about it. I told her my end how they were getting these calls from dispatch about the crazy lady that sees a UFO but just laughed it off.

Afer we finished telling our side to it we both fell silent. Now she knew the whole story and now I knew what she saw was something out of this world. To this day I look back and wonder if I was supposed to go up there? I was so compelled, and afraid at the same time. It went on so long and I kept hearing over and over that it "was still there". Yet I couldn't bring myself to go.
edit on 26-9-2012 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight
You'll be OK. The most important task you have now is getting rid of your fear. You really have nothing to fear.

I'm curious. Did you have any thoughts cross your mind as the "creature" was in your sight? Thoughts like 'poor thing, did his friends leave him in the woods last night?' or do you miss your friends? If so, the creature may have given you a gift of extra perception for having sympathetic feelings for it. The creature may have bolted after realizing it wasn't alone and went looking for its friends with renewed fervor without any more fear.

I tell this with some experience from 1973. It took over twenty years to realize I had nothing to fear. Never did.

I'm not always afraid. I was at the time because of how shocking it was. But it was not ONLY fear. I had mixed feelings. Awe, a sense of wonder on how beautiful and amazing it was. A feeling of curiosity.

And yes, I was thinking a lot of things while we were looking at each other. I was asking it in my mind what it wanted from me, why it was watching me, and although I did not have sympathetic "thoughts" at the time, I had a general humble feeling. I was nervous but humbled. It knew how I felt, how understanding I was, and brave for looking into its eyes so long

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Very good. Have no fear any more. There is no reason.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I remember my brother making a joke saying he reminded him of the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man from Ghost Busters when he roars while walking around in the city (if any of you remember that part.)
Just this year 2011, or 2012 maybe I was on Facebook and seen a YouTube video scroll past on my news feed of the Staypuft Marshmellow man in the city scene.

In all seriousness, please seek some form of psychiatric help.. your descriptions echo the early signs of schizophrenia, in that the sufferer begins to believe that nondescript events a normal person would regard as wholeheartedly insignifigant such as your 'event' above become something signifigant and special.
edit on 27-9-2012 by therovers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I have seen orbs, the triangle and light formations. One night I actually saw two orbs and the triangle with in a 10 mile radius of each other, thankfully I was not alone so I could confirm that i had not been the only one. I tried to photograph it however cell phone pics at night near the city kinda bite. Anyway you are not alone, the synchronicity I have experienced like a plague. I honestly hope I never see it again it is disturbing and not something you can casually disclose, thank you for sharing!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The reason why I know you are exaggerating is when you say you were crying and continued to watch. The human response would be to run and hide, if you truly believed you were witnessing a craft from another place you would have cried under your bed, great read, but utter bull# =)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
OH MY GOD.
your story is just FABULOUS!
Here, I'll explain few of the things I know:
1.: The UFO sighting is, what we see in most of the UFO videos: orbs of light in the sky, flying erratically, and that they usually fly in some sort of formation, like a triangle, which is the most common of all. So this can be counted for a real UFO sighting.
2.: The 'lost time' phenomenon can also be true, relating to the fact that some pilots make a distance of usually 3-4 hours in 3-4 minutes..which is, but obviously strange. In their case, time is accelerated by 'some unknown force', while in your case, it was decelerated. It means that you felt time passing by, when it actually hadn't...almost like if you were in a 'Time Warp Vortex'. This can be explained by the orbs spinning in orbit, and the 'beam' that it shot out. If they're aliens, and if they live far far away, and they come here at the flick of a switch, then they might be masters of time as well. I mean, here from the ground, we cant even supposedly make a rough speculation of their capabilities.
3.: The helicopter: The US government, along with NASA, know of the extraterrestrial phenomena, which has been classified as 'G-28' in the black-ops community. The evidence, is just MASSIVE. There is literally no end to the overwhelming evidence. There are daily updates on YouTube about UFO sightings, and yet we act as if there's nothing like that. Suppressing that thought won't do anyone any good. There are a number of sightings, here, in India too. According to some army reports, extraterrestrials are building a base deep in the tectonic plates beneath the Himalayas, And that the army has secured the perimeter of that area, and won't allow local people, even with permit to cross the Indo-Chinese boundary that lies in between. On January 26, 2011, one of our national days, two UFOs had swooped pretty low to have spectators slackjaw-transfixed, at the international Delhi airport.
4.: The creature in the field: Seems as if it had done some telepathic treatment on you, or 'haunted' you. And it scares me that it had 'yellowish-orange' eyes...I mean, aren't demons supposed to have these kind of features? And many people are stating that the aliens coming from the Sirius trajectory are indeed demons in disguise.
5.: The 'synchronicities' might be an indicator that the 'being' gave you some supernatural power of the 'insights' of your future, or too much of good luck.
6.: With witnesses stating that they see a shadow near your office, you are indeed being followed. And that radio that had unexplanably turned on, it could be trying to communicate with you, or to tell you something.

Anyways, thanks a bunch for telling us this story, and i feel EVERYTHING in the story seems to be connected in some way. I'll suggest you google every phenomenon separately, and try to find a root in which they're common. You'll get to the solution.Hope that helped

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
A wall of purple and desirable fear is what I see, and this is the advice I feel must give. Let me ask this; do your “dreams” seem to lack the geometry of the proper world? Are things sometimes rounded off on the edges? Do you look at them through your head rather than just your eyes? Put a hood on. What is it that you fear? Is it death? Ha, this is an inevitability. Is it the fear of the unknown? Ha, but you already know.
You can try to ignore everything, and weaken its power. You can seek the help of others, but you're still entertaining. That will not get to the root of the “problem" though. Your natural fascination with your awoken gifts and experiences have made you a magnet for many things that pass to a fro, by the ever shifting circles and depths of existences. And your fear many not even be your own. Get some books on astral projection and ancient lure, and be strong. Be not as strong as you can be, but as strong as you need to be. Trade your limits for decisions that cannot be broken; not by the greatest suffering, nor by the darkest despair... and be free. Take charge and embrace understanding with a heart that will not waver. Do know that when you do though, your shadow friends will come down on you like ravenous animals. They will bare down on you with all of their heinous, but this is because the fear is now their’s. There will be no turning back, there will be great descriptions laid forth, and I see a little girl from a distant past being used as an unfortunate tool of the shadows. Will the wisdom of your soul be enough to free her as well? It will be all or nothing. But know that you are stronger. Like a man with a pistol vs. one with a belt fed machine gun, your body, your vessel, and the silver cord that binds you to it when you are away, are very powerful tools.
The quickest way to solve this type conflict it to travel to the worlds that you miss so dearly. Going toe to toe, beyond the confides of flesh is a secret battle ground. Grab this creature with you own viscousness and take it to a higher plane of light by thinning out your own spirit. Do not be controlled by confines or ignorance. There, he will writhe and scream. Use the concentration of your energy to strike him down, and he will flee to the sea. Your personal means and weapons are know best by you though. However, fire, water, earth, and air always remain constant.
Cup you hands together. The one on top is the stronger side of things, and there is great depth to this. Some things cannot be understood or explained, only known and felt, and this is good enough to call them yours.
Well, that was exhausting. I'm going back to bed now. Good luck friend.
edit on 27-9-2012 by RyuInu because: grammar

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

I have believed this for a while now. I'm glad you brought this up. To me it just all makes sense. Some people say that they think the "Aliens" are from another dimension. Thats why they can disappear and fly into the ground without a sound or damage. I think hell is in another dimension so I all fits in my mind.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBit111

Take a look at the post I just made in the Iran/Jesus Returns thread, it shows some stuff you might be interested in, Nuclear war, the Return and Rapture, NWO.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I completely believe you. I have had a lot of the same experiences that you have.I didn't see a ufo but I had a "being" in my room and it tried to suffocate me. It was bald, blackish. it leaned over my bed and put its mouth over my mouth and nose. I heard a loud metallic sound as soon as this happened. Im my mind i told it to " leave in the name of jesus" and it did. I have seen shadow people, and even shadow animals. I did have a blue orb in my room one night. I sat up and looked at it for at least a minute, then got REALLY sleepy and went back to sleep while it was still there and i didn't even wake my husband! That was NOT normal for me, very out of character for me. Its like something made me go to sleep.

I also got mixed up in the ouija board as a teen and every night I would hear many voices as soon as i laid down to go to sleep. I've had something grab me while in bed many times. My husband yelled out in his sleep one night, and his arms were flailing around. I opened my eyes and seen a shadow man standing over him. A few seconds after I opened my eyes and seen it, it turned and walked through the wall! He doesn't believe me but I seen it.

I have had a full trash bag scoot across the floor while I was watching it. Tv turns on by itself, and I was looking for a jar of peppers in the fridge one day and couldn't find it anywhere. So I asked my 17 tear old to look, he couldn't find it either. so i opened the fridge a few seconds later to get cheese and RIGHT IN FRONT, at eye level was the peppers!! We could not figure out how the crap that happened!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by unb3k44n7
reply to post by okyouwin

My mind didn't make anything up. I was awake, under no notable amounts of stress before my sighting, and under no influence of any drugs or alcohol, or otherwise altered level of consciousness. I know what I saw. I have no "preferred belief" as you like to call it. I'm also not religion-affiliated and am a skeptic at heart. I search for information and the truth and usually sit on the fence when it comes to anything controversial until I am bestowed with sure proof and evidence of how and why something is and how it works. But thank you for you reply. It's okay that you made the comment you did because I don't expect you to believe the story in all honesty. Because there is no way you can truly "believe" these exist until you have seen them and felt them with your own two eyes, only then can you KNOW. Thank you again for your input, okyouwin.

And about the fairies and goblins etc. purported in our history. I am just saying, that you should think about what our history really entails. These creatures MAY have existed. You don't REALLY know you if they did or did not exist, do you? You weren't there... we're you? *wink* Our history has many instances of written word, pictographs, hieroglyphs geoglyphs, and ancient artifact and other types of documentation on creatures any other beings. Giants have been mentioned, angels, cyclops, just to name a few. These MAY have been actual things that our ancestors did not properly know how to describe, with the communications and vocabulary they had at the time. Our ancestors might be describing actual being that indeed DID actually exist.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not poo pooing your experience. I believe you experienced everything you described. I'm just saying that in every instance of the fantastical we find it's just that fantasy. Sure there are stories, all sorts of crafted depictions of these entities. Just one small problem, never has there been any real physical evidence. This is what makes me think these are all creations of our marvelous sidekick and constant companion, the mind.

Take some drugs, alter the physical chemistry of this organ and see what kind of realities it wants you to believe. Dreams themselves are dug induced so we can see this mind thing is designed to be the trickster. Through the process of our development we learn to assign values and priorities to our experiences based on how they comport with the physical realities we encounter.

The question is why does the mind (which is really the sum total of our being.) insist on operating, at times, outside the constraints of these realities, without there ever, and I mean ever, being any objective indication of existence?

You seemed somewhat upset, disturbed even, and I was just trying to help you understand that you are not alone. Happens all the time.

Reminds me of something an old aunt used to say, "Don't worry about the boogyman under your bed. It's the person who's broken into your house you need to concern yourself with.".

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
OP:

I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, but you experienced UFOs for 3 hours and didn't think once about getting a pic or video?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Best advice...

Don't mind %^&# yourself over it. Live your life, move forward and dont look back or for answers to explain it all neat and tidy in a little decorative box.

Every individuals experience is unique, that is the only real discovery you will find.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

As someone who recently had a UFO encounter I certainly don't discount your story. What gets me is, why not grab a camera? You weren't too shaken to grab a pair of binoculars. Have you at least drawn pics and shared your story with MUFON?

My encounter happened on a one-lane road with no shoulder and nothing but private homes every 1000 feet or so. I had a camera on my phone but I couldn't drive and get to the camera app and get a picture taken at the same time. If it happens again I will risk getting into a fender bender because you don't know how rare and strange it is until it happens to you.

Have you tried recording the conversations you are hearing? You might even pick up more from a recording than you are with just your ears.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RamsOnTop

I didn't have a digital camera and I only had a Nokia flip phone at the time with no camera. I remembered we had a disposable camera but when I went to look for it in my parent's room I couldn't find it, And later on when I asked where it had gone my dad had told me that it was in the garage in the boat because he had taken it with him when he went fishing. I didn't know that and therefore had no reason to look in the garage for it. Not everyone had digital cameras ALL time. I didn't get my first digital camera until 2010.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by okyouwin

Take some drugs, alter the physical chemistry of this organ and see what kind of realities it wants you to believe. Dreams themselves are dug induced so we can see this mind thing is designed to be the trickster. Through the process of our development we learn to assign values and priorities to our experiences based on how they comport with the physical realities we encounter.

Huh? Did you mean to say dreams are "drug induced"? How so? Chemicals in our brain are different than drugs manufactured by big pharma. I also have no clue what "the mind thing is designed to the trickster" means.

Dreams are a way for our subconscious to sort out what happens in our conscious life. Many times they can be interpreted, and this can help ease issues with our lives.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join