It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want To Tell My Story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you for your reply. As for the shadow figure, it is more like a dark mist. No eyes that I have seen and I haven't seen it take shape of a completely-figured body. It is about as big, wide and tall as a human body. But I haven't observed a definitive body-shape.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
There is a purpose in their interaction with you. Nothing is without cause and effect. You, like many others are in the process of reversing the descension you experienced by being a human. As you begin to shine more brightly you can attract unwanted attention much like moths to a flame. These other beings want you stay in fear.

We are also at the lower levels of the astral. Time is not what it is used to be. Our thoughts carry more power in what we create for ourselves. Being mindful of this and releasing negativity is very important now.

If you feel like you are having trouble with these other beings, you can do something about it. Seek out assistance in a way that feels right for you. For me it's etheric work within my auric fields. I have uncovered a lot of information this way and cleared so much.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Great story but as you expected, it did not bring the "rush" like watching/experiencing it. People will believe and then walk away, its your personal treasure.

So its called "synchronicities". Thats something new for me
not that I have it
. I have read other post mentioning "synchronicities" story here.

I do have the ability to "feel"/clairvoyance and the "rush" however, its common stuff I guess
. I wonder if knowing who is phoning you is called "synchronicities" ?
Talk about builtin caller id!

I somehow "knew" mom gonna call me today / I usually know who is calling when the phone is ringing, what do you call that ?

I believe the thing in your apartment is not linked to your experience. I believe its 2 different subject. Seek religious help ASAP.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

I wouldn't consider guessing who is about to call your house a synchronicity. Like you know mom is going to call today. Because this is predictable and it probably has a pattern that certain people you know call often and you can calculate that they will call again mathematically.

"Synchronicities are different from what you describe. A Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events that are apparently causally unrelated or unlikely to occur together by chance, yet
are experienced as occurring together in a meaningful manner.

The concept does not question, or compete with, the notion of causality. Instead it maintains that, just as events may be grouped by cause, they may also be grouped by meaning. A grouping of events by meaning need not have an explanation in terms of cause and effect."
-Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Very interesting read. That 'being' in your field would have freaked me the hell out! I would have went to grab my hockey stick (just because it's longer than my 9 iron haha) instead of a cigarette. But then again, it didn't happen to me, so I can't say for sure what I would have done. I do know that it would have scared the dickens out of me.

I never have seen orbs or UFOs, but I believe I have been visited by some strange entities in my days. I totally know what you're going through and I can empathize. The part of your story that appealed most to me was the first few paragraphs..the need to tell someone, but the emptiness you feel after doing so. I know what it's like to have this great weight in your heart, and feeling disappointed when you don't get the reaction you need. You don't need attention drawn to the subject, you just need someone to understand what this experience did to you, how it made you feel, and how it changed you. Believe me, I know how hard it is to carry an experience like this with you and never actually get to sit down and talk with someone about it; someone who genuinely understands, believes, and empathizes.

It is a burden some of us must shoulder. Even worse are the skeptics and naysayers who call us crazy, hysterical, ignorant, superstitious, and just downright inept and loony. The skeptics will never know until something like this actually happens to them, which honestly, I hope happens to no one! It's a bit of a gift and a curse to have an experience like this.

The curse comes from being alone in your experience. I have never been able to talk about this with anyone outside of ATS really--and even then, who genuinely believes? who can genuinely empathize? If they did, how could we even know it?

The gift comes from being unique in your neighborhood and having seen and experienced something that others can only dream about. It is our job to spread the story in an honest and sincere way. Never doubt yourself. We must tell our stories with confidence and conviction. I know that many times telling our story is like casting pearls before swine, but don't ever let anyone instill doubt into you--not into your story, not into your character.

We must continue to share these experiences instead of burying them. There are others out there looking for someone to speak up first. We must be the emissaries to help others understand their own experiences--even if we don't fully understand it ourselves. There is strength in numbers and we must all stick together in this.

After my experiences, I became quite in tune and synchronous with my environment as well--maybe even a tiny bit psychic (I just never had an interest in exploring my psychic side.) For better or for worse, something in us changed. I wish I knew how and in what direction it will take us.

I do believe that like a previous poster mentioned, the ones who are approaching enlightenment are being challenged by darker forces. Many ancient texts have warned of this stage. Just keep a positive attitude with you always. Have faith in yourself and others. Keep grounded (I'm sure this advice is moot by now. You seem well-grounded to me.)

Thanks for sharing your story. I appreciate you coming forward with it even if it didn't get much attention on ATS. I know you hoped more would understand and validate and confirm your story, but this is ATS after all. Plenty of skeptics around here as well.

Just hold on to what has been given to you. Someday we may just understand how to use it.

My encounter happened in the bedroom. I saw something standing in my doorway. That was over 10 years ago. Today I took a nap after doing some chores and my mother came home early from work. I was napping and I heard my door click and open. I looked and watched the door open ever so slowly not being able to see who was on the other side. In my mind flashed the thought of my visitor coming back and I started screaming like a banshee. I was screaming out of sheer terror. And then my mom opened the door fully. She wanted to see if I was home without waking me. I think that because my mind immediately went there and I started experiencing terror like this was a confirmation to my story.

It reminded me of the that scene in "Fire in the Sky" when Travis is underneath a patio table and pancake syrup starts dripping over the edge onto his face..he just starts shouting from the most fearsome depth of his soul.

This experience will never leave you. Don't try to suppress it. Just learn what you can from it and use it in a contributing way when you can.

edit on 26-9-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by unb3k44n7

There are many other ET races watching Earth at this time. Earth is on the brink of extinction of all life, and plans are being made to gather enough to fully restore the planet after the "Event," whatever the Event is.

I believe it to be a nuclear war, it's mapped out all over the place, including Buckingham Palace. We are at the end of the 4th age and getting ready to enter the 5th age.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

Dang. I bet I won't even make the cut. Any idea what conditions these alien races are looking for so I can start building my resume?

I am not mocking at all. I am just curious what conditions would be valued for continuation while others get to incinerate in a nuclear maelstrom.

Again--I promise I'm not mocking. I feel big change afoot myself.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Well I'm a Christian, I think the event will actually be the Rapture, accompanied by nuclear war, starting when Satan is cast down from Heaven. I think the "aliens" are the Fallen Angels and Satan, they are the ones orchestrating the "elite". The age we are in now is the 4th age, the age of Grace, the next age, the 5th age, will be the age of the Law. If you want a criteria for being saved, turn to Jesus, that's really the only advice I have. I understand Christian thoughts turn a lot of people off, so apply this to whatever your beliefs are. If it really is just ET's doing the saving, I have no clue how they would choose. Too many things have lead me to believe it's not aliens though, and that the Bible in fact is the truth.

Acts 2:17 - 21 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
edit on 26-9-2012 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by unb3k44n7
reply to post by sled735

Thank you for your reply. As for the shadow figure, it is more like a dark mist. No eyes that I have seen and I haven't seen it take shape of a completely-figured body. It is about as big, wide and tall as a human body. But I haven't observed a definitive body-shape.

Have you watched the video yet? The daughter said it appeared as a black, snaky mist when she saw it.
Shadow people can kill humans over a period of time by sucking the life out of them, according to Amy, the medium in the video. It is very important to watch the video if you are being visited by these things!
Let me know what you think.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hi OP, great thread. What you've described is an absolutely classic ufo/alien encounter full of high strangeness. I believe you and you are not alone in this. Plenty of people have had these encounters, and like yourself they worry and think about them for years, and they tell few people for the very reasons you've mentioned. These encounters are important to the experiencer, the researchers, and the UFO buffs (there are loads of them here), but when you start to tell other people (you probably know this already), you might as well be telling it to a wall.

If you hadn't mentioned your synchronicities I'd have asked you. Lots of prophetic dreams too, I'll bet. And the poltergeist-like things happening in the house, all of these are probably connected with your UFO sighting.

Very interesting about the helicopter. I've researched similar stories to yours and a helicopter appeared the day after the incident. Looking for something? or playing patsy at the scene to ward off witness testimony? or something else in disguise? I wonder about them.

The light show, and those beams hitting the ground... are they genuinely scanning for something, or are they getting your full attention and tuning you in? Another major question.

Most interesting is that you could see things in very clear detail even though they were a distance away. I've read about that before, more than once. That connection you had with the entity. You knew it knew you were watching it. That's probably the most common connection between most "alien" encounters and probably the most important. If only we knew what it was about.

And lastly, you probably did have some missing time. Maybe some memories will creep back about that in the future? You might even start remembering weird things that happened before that night. I don't think it's worth seeking regressive therapy because it would only add to the confusion of it all, and you've enough to question as it is.

Any more you remember please let us know.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'm in the same club: Spaceship sighting (A ufo is undentified), weird stuff happens... and well, in my case, I got a few weirdos to make my life (on here) hell.

I think that the "we are all leaving soon" theory is correct. I feel that way as well. I even have made a small mental list of what I'd like to take with me (art stuff and the cats). I seriously doubt we're going to just be grabbed without a few mementos and items going with us.

Then I plan to live to about 200 something and enjoy life.

edit on 26-9-2012 by wylekat because: Distractions, more distractions...:-P

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
as i've never experienced anything close to what you've described, i have no personal reference point with which to either believe or disbelieve your story. that would be biased, either way, and first and foremost i try to be as objective as possible whenever i take in any new information. i hope you do not find this offensive at all, but hopefully, it adds weight to the main purpose of my comment - for my advice comes from a place as free of ego as is possible for me, anyway.

i recommend (as i would for anyone that is trying to process, confront, and ultimately transcend a traumatic life experience) that you use this unsettling event and it's affects on you to propel yourself to the most positive ends as possible. and to do this, it's my (subjective, of course) opinion that beginning regular meditation practice will do wonders for your sense of security and well-being. we all go through times in life where some external force causes stress and fear, it's different for each of us, no two experiences are ever the same. even if you found someone who experienced something similar to yours with the orbs and the entity, they will have processed and perceived it differently, so even if it helps you feel less "alone" in a sense, you'll still have to come to your own, individual conclusions about what you and you alone went through that night.

i hope this is making sense. because no matter what else changes, your memory of this event haunts you. the goal should be to not attach any more to it than is necessary for future growth and positive self-development. it doesn't matter one iota whether anyone else EVER believes you... because even if they claim to, they can't ever really truly and honestly "believe" in an objective sense. we can trust in the subjectivity of individual experience, in that everyone's subjective reality is valid and worthy of respect, but we can't "know" their experiences and perceptions like we can our own. confirmation of our own experiences can only come from within ourselves. we each have a sole, INDIVIDUAL responsibility to ourselves in terms of how we process the events in our lives. and this gives us ultimate power over our perceptions.

you could try to become proficient in meditation practice, with the goal of someday letting go of any attachment to positive OR negative feelings about this event, if you think it might be helpful. or to try to gain insight, or to just process through and ultimately let go of the fear it's left you with. ultimately it happened for you, but that's the only thing you can't change in regards to your processing of it in your mind and your perception of it in your memories. otherwise, the sky's the limit in how you choose to evaluate it's impact on your life. maybe it propelled you in positive ways that just seem to overshadow the negative feelings you have of it because of how bizarre it was.

you know, fear is an interesting emotion because it's so subjective... what one person fears, another might find exhilarating, and so on. and fears change and morph as our lives progress - old fears fall away, new ones develop, endlessly. but to let our fears own us is most dangerous, we should only attach enough to fear as is useful, and when it stops serving us it's within our power to change (and i know how easy this is to forget). regular meditation practice has so many potential benefits, different for every person, and i cannot highlight its usefulness especially within the realm of fear enough.

sorry for the long comment. something about your story compelled me to respond, and i hope you find something useful in this mammoth essay i just wrote. just remember: you have power over your perceptions, any experience you have in life is YOURS and yours alone, and only you can give these experiences their weight, their meaning, their influence, and the power they have to you individually. good luck, my friend, and namaste.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Please OP I have quite alot of experience in this field so I urge you to bear with me on this... just hear me out and do the test...

I believe that you are experiencing maybe a partial Jinn possession, I think almost certainly there are Jinn that reside in your office and also I believe that the your experience at your old house was Jinn related. The Jinn have numerous abilities, including being able to influence your dreams, they can see things you cannot, they know things about people that you do not, they can travel at great speeds, they can get into your head and whisper into your heart, they can make you see things that arent't really there and much much more...

All I will say is one day get some speakers into your office and play 'Surah Baqarah' from youtube, just leave it playing quite loud, also try and listen to it yourself, and tell me if anything happened. I know you might think this is crazy but I have so much experience on this topic and helped people through it, I KNOW it is exactly what you're experiencing... please try it and get back to me... oh and research on the Jinn yourself and see if it rings true with your experiences...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Yea. Don't worry man, some of us here are in hot pursuit, and we won't fail.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by unb3k44n7
I like how my thread is already dead in the water/buried already only after 4 short hours.

I don't even care about S&F for my thread, I just wish more than tiny crowd of people would have actually read it.

Hey, next time anyone witnesses a UFO or anything extraordinary or unknown, you should fully keep it to yourself because nobody cares anyways (is the conclusion I have now come to after years).

I beg to differ. There are a lot of people who are interested, maybe just not so vocal. I think there is a silent majority out there who do find it interesting. Of course the most vocal are those who feel uncomfortable by the subject matter. Besides, I didn't see your post until just now.

BTW, your experiences sound similar to mine, synchronicities, high-strangeness, 6th sense type stuff.

Thank you for sharing your experiences!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You might be experiencing a breakdown. Not necessarily psychotic, but a breakdown in you preferred belief systems.

I wouldn't worry to much. The mind is a pretty big thing, (pretty much makes up who and what we are.) very creative, makes up stuff all the time. It's our belief systems that makes sense of it Yours are under siege.

In the past it was demons, goblins, witches. fairies and all manner of fantasy creatures. Today Ufos and aliens are popular ways to explain distortions in our reality.

Seems like you got a wordy bad case. Kick back have another cigaret and next time you see those lights or orbs, focus on what really makes them special, and some of the mystery may disappear.

Then again it could be some force or being intent on doing you harm, and your belief systems be damned. But for this I would wait for more positive proof.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

And just to bake your brittles, what if that thing you saw in the field, is you, after you die?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Oh my gosh. I HAVE to believe your story! Because you just described 2 things ( I think) that I have seen and have not ever found anyone else who can match the experience. This is freaking me out a bit.

Been going on for a lifetime with me, but your story just gives me chills! I think you've been visited by the same beings that I have!

Message me if you ever need some support, because I really get where your coming from here. I've even been seriously traumatized at times, and completely alienated myself from everyone I know. Sometimes, it feels like I don't know how to talk about everyday things with family and friends because there are huge things happening in life that I cannot even share!

Bless you! I'll say a prayer for you tonight, to rest peacefully. If you're like me, you need it.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Niecedenise

I would also like to add.....
My life-changing moment (even though I had other experiences from childhood) actually happened in September 2005! I wrote it down in a notebook so I would never forget, though I don't know how I could have. This sighting was so flippin similar to yours! Crazy. And... there were reported sightings at that time in my area, but none of them were as close as what you described.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join