It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want To Tell My Story

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It's Five AM, and I have been debating since I joined ATS not that long ago, when would be a proper time share my story on this forum; why I am interested in ATS, and what my past is concerned with in relation to some topics that can be found on this site. I've been contemplating and contemplating whether or not I should share my story because to be completely honest, I get upset, emotional and shaky when I think and talk about everything that I have personally experienced. I also feel that telling my story often will devalue it and make it susceptible to slander. I also contemplated that sharing these experiences on ATS might ruin my credibility on future discussions, because I might be marked at the "crazy person who claims this stuff had happened" what a joke blah blah blah. But I have come to the conclusion that, that doesn't matter to me anymore.......

I feel my stomach drop when I tell random snippets of my experiences to people, and even when they tell me they believe me, I still feel empty inside because I know that when they say they do, THEY WEREN'T THERE. So they can't truly believe me even if they say they do. It doesn't make me feel better. It's like no matter who and how many times I tell my story I will never find any answers because NOBODY HAS THEM. And I hate it because I KNOW THAT. So why even bother upsetting myself.. because I still feel the need and responsibility to get my story out. I won't lose hope because I feel I will get to know one day.

I don't know where to start, so I am just going to start out by straight out telling you what I have experienced and how and when these events came to be.

On September 4th of 2005 in the town of Pelican Lake, Wisconsin I experienced something that would change my life forever. Yes, it's another UFO sighting, like the millions reported around the world, but mine is a little different, if you would just bear with me and read on a bit more.

So, I went outside to take a break from chatting online to have a cigarette on my patio/deck because I don't smoke in the house. My house at the time was situated on a 21 acre field surrounded by forest. I lived on a gravel road, and my house was the ONLY house on that road. I had no neighbors besides for the farmer who had his own land and lived on the other of the forest behind my house. Pretty isolated in the country. Anyways, I started smoking and then looked up into the sky casually like I always did often because it's usually really pretty. What I saw was a an orb of light, about 3/4ths the size of a full moon (as a size reference) zig zagging around in the sky, at first, I thought woah what the hell, as most people probably would, and I continued to watch. Moments later 2 more appeared and they were all zooming around in different non-patterned directions. They were faster than any aircraft known to man that I have ever seen. I literally, at times, could not keep track of where they were. They could zoom away and then half way across the sky come to a complete stop, and then progress very slowly again. They were very random and could SWITCH COMPLETELY OPPOSITE DIRECTION AT THE DROP OF A DIME. I did not hear any sound emitting from the light sources. NONE. The sky was completely clear not a cloud in sight. It was slighting brisk (chilly out). After a little while of watching I had a moment of sheer panic at which I ran inside and almost broke the screen, half running into the slider door in a frantic attempt to open it and get inside. I got back on the computer and typed frantically in my chat window to whatever chat boxes I had open telling whoever was listening what was happening. Then I immediately called my brother, who was in California at the time, what I was seeing. I was in tears by this time and he could barely understand what I was saying.

After I gained some composer I opened the slider door again and went back out on the deck.
Only to be looking at something even more visually traumatizing than what I seen the last time I was out there.
This time the orbs of light were rotating around each other. One was stationary in the middle, while the other two were rotating, or orbiting, in a circular formation, counter-clockwise around the satellite orb (the stationary orb in the middle). Moments later the unimaginable happened, beam emitted from the middle orb of light into the tree line. It was a wide beam, about the width, this time, of a full moon and half (as size reference). The beam also moved in a circular formation, like if you were to take a string and tie a small object to the end of it and make circles with it while it's hanging down. That is what it was doing, right into the tree line. The treeline behind my house, which is also the forest that separates my house from the farmers house on the other side.
I just stared, terrified and still crying a little. The beam subsided after a while but then something else started to happen, it's almost as if they 3 multiplied into a perfectly patterned strand. Like "oooooo". And then slinkied back in again into 1, and then multiplied out again... it repeated this new formation for a while. During this time a solo, lone orb of light was zooming around the sky a ways to the left from this formation, and for a minute, and I know this will sound weird, it's like it flew "at my face". All I know is that I was watching it way up in the sky and then suddenly I felt myself being startled backwards, like something was coming at me, that I actually stumbled back a few steps on my feet. It's like when someone pops out from the side of the wall to play a prank on you.

This whole ordeal, from the moment I stepped outside to have my smoke, from the time I decided to stay inside, endured for a whole 3 hours. What I want to note, is that some time after my sighting, I tried to find someone else who reported the same thing in the surrounding area, and I had not found anything even remotely similar. Also, did not in other states, or even countries for that matter. What I mean is that none of them took place for 3 whole hours. The majority of reports I found anywhere were 3 minutes there, 15 minutes, 20 minutes, 8 minutes etc up to 1 hour or so. It was not until about last year that I had a possible revelation in thought about my sighting, that upset me once again, that there might be a possibility that some time was unaccounted for, as in lost time. As in I did not witness these "UFOS" for 3 hours, that something happened to cause a shift in time. All I know is what the clock said when I came back in, in reference to what time it was when I went outside. Thinking about that makes me feel worried and sick.

The next morning I went outside in my backyard to do whatever. I ended up seeing a black helicopter without a door flying low right over the EXACT part of the treeline where most of the "UFO" formations took place. The helicopter went back and forth in the general area more than once. My first thought was "someone knows about what happened last night." As I have never seen a helicopter flying that low around my house in the 5 or more years I had been living there at the time.

Later that night I could not sleep. I lied in my bed, which was against the wall next to my window at the time, just staring out the window all night on my side waiting to see if I would see them again. I lied there for hours and hours awake. Soon enough, it was dawn, and the sun was JUST starting to come up.
cont...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It was JUST starting to be light enough that I could finally see into my 21 acre field, which at the time the grass in it used to make hay barrels for my farmer friend's animals was getting rather tall and in need of cutting. That is when I seen distinctly something moving in the grass. I tried to squint to see it better and noticed it was dark object moving a little. I got out of bed, grabbed some binoculars in the kitchen, and got back into bed, and upon further analysis I noticed it was a figure. It was about 3-4 feet tall and it was bobbing up and down in the grass. I could tell how tall it was in comparison to the grass which was ranging from 1-3 feet tall roughly. The way it moved was so weird. I could not think of any animal in these parts that it could have been. The way it moved was foreign to me and it was unnerving. It was almost like it was taunting-like. It was bi-pedal (standing on 2 feet). It was not a bear. I could not tell it's skin texture, but it was dark, maybe a dark grey, black even, or other dark color. I would also like to note it's eyes - they were grapefruit-sized and bright yellowish-orange.
I just stared at it through the binoculars for a while and it was getting a little lighter out. This is where things start to get weird again. I could feel it looking at me. I don't know how else to explain it. It was about a half football fiend away in distance (pretty far) but it was looking at me. My head was on the other side of a SMALL like 4' 6" window on the right side of the back of my house, yet it was looking at me in ALL that way right into the window. I KNEW it was, because I could feel it inside my head. I know you're thinking what the hell, yes, I could FEEL it. Like overwhelming intelligence. Like it KNEW ME and was looking into my soul through my eyes. We stared each other down for a while, him in the grass and me through my binoculars. I then reached back to grab a smoke from my headboard and right when I turned back to look through my lens I caught [it] as it dashed away just reaching the edge of the woods where he would be gone from sight enveloped by thick walls of trees. It's like it KNEW I HAD STOPPED WATCHING and decided to dash away.

After this I would never seen anything more in the field or surrounding sky for what would be the next 5 five years I would live there.

During the following years after this occurence I started to notice some things about the world and my life that I never noticed before. I started developing a sense for a mass amount of "synchronicities" and bizarre dreams from time to time. I would dream frequently about people I never seen before knowing who I am in the dream, as if the dream was a real world, but yet another world, where we actually interacted, like these people were waiting for me to speak to me, or test me in trails. These dreams had a noticeable different feel to them than other dreams.
I did not know the word "synchronicities" until I started looking online for explanations that described what I was experiencing. It was then that I found the word to match it. And it just so happened that I eventually found the word matched up with an ATS topic on Google search. And that it what ultimately brought me here.
Here is just a few from the list of synchronicities that I have experienced:
When I was in high school I had a dream about old screen tv sets, the ones with the dials on them that you had to get up to turn the knob to change the channel. I seen one in my dream and it was the main focus along with a very old mattress next to the tv. The next day I was in history class and my History teacher mentioned them out of the blue and started talking about them and it turned into a class discussion.

I mentioned something about the Ninja Turtles at my friend Jerry's house and just a few seconds later there was a Ninja Turtles poster on the wall on a Crime t.v. show we were watching, and he goes, "Hey There's Ninja Turtles." And I just smiled awkwardly and looked down because this sort of thing always happens to me and I thought in my head" Yeah.. I know..." like no big deal since I'm getting used to it.

There was this kid I went to school with named Dion. He was a super obese guy who people made fun of, and was not the most reputable of people, or his family. Anyways. He would do this stupid screaming thing down the hallway sometimes just acting like an idiot to get people to laugh. I remember my brother making a joke saying he reminded him of the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man from Ghost Busters when he roars while walking around in the city (if any of you remember that part.)
Just this year 2011, or 2012 maybe I was on Facebook and seen a YouTube video scroll past on my news feed of the Staypuft Marshmellow man in the city scene.
Just a few minutes later who sends a friend request? Yep. DION. Who I have had not heard from or talked to since school YEARS ago.
One time I was thinking of a word or reading a word not often used (don't remember the word) and someone said it on t.v RIGHT AFTER I thought of the word in my head.

edit on 25-9-2012 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
There's been many times where I've been almost too good at guessing peoples ages. It's like I didnt even have to think about it I just blurted it out and I have gotten ALL of them right WITHOUT HESITATION on the first try. And MANY MANY in a row throughout the years when the occasion rises. It's like it just comes naturally and I say it right after people ask me to guess. And they're like WOW.

But these last two months. I have had zero synchronicities. I don't know what's happening. It's like they have come abruptly to a halt.
There is more to the story yet...
To get right to it, there is something in my apartment that I live at now. I also have a witness who is here often that tells me they see a black shadow exiting my office and shooting across into the bathroom with what they told me "at least 500 times" since you moved in. What bothered me was they told me this before I even mentioned to them the connection between the office and the bathroom, in regards to experiencing things. I had my radio turn on in the bathroom over this summer by itself, when I had not used it for several months. And the only way to turn it on is by pushing a switch up, which might I add is takes a little effort. I have had things moved on me. I had a ball of hemp yarn that was on a weight bench moved to under a futon set neatly behind a 5 lb weight that was under the futon.
What is the most weird is that I hear whispers almost constantly in my apartment and feel something around me all the time. I can't make out what they are saying. It's unsettling. When I turn my head on occasions I hear a whooshing sound. I don't hear it anywhere else but in my apartment. I had my ashtray cover from an old ashtray literally fly off from the side of my tv in my bedroom as I was taking off my shirt on the other side of the room after work one day. I won't go into my office anymore for any long period of time. I feel scared when I go in there. I disassembled my computer that was in there that had a 40 inch flat screen monitor, and now I have downgraded to a modest laptop for the time being so I don't have to be in there anymore. I believe spirits or ghosts are not dead people. I think they are something else. And I feel like all of this is connected somehow, the "UFO" sighting, the dreams, the synchronicities, the presence in my apartment. I feel like something is perhaps in store for me but I don't know what or why. I can just feel it.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Well there's some good news, and that news is that you're probably lot going crazy by any means because I know from personal experience that there are many that exist in this world that have experienced things just like you. I think that you've mentioned in your post somewhere (even though I scrolled up to find it and couldn't find it) that you were thinking of an old friend and talked to that person out of random or whatever. The one thing I will tell you that the ones that have this unique talent tend to stay in contact and may defy even the most unexplainable odds so my suggestion is to see if that person has what you have and you can start there.

edit: forgot to S&F
edit on 25-9-2012 by Em2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

Interesting read. If this continues and it still bothers you, research and contact your local paranormal society. I am not sure what is going on but your experiences are definitely paranormal, by nature. Seek help to better understand what is going on.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hi OP,

I really enjoyed reading your posts. Its amazing when you have a sighting isn't it.

I have seen a few orbs over the years but nothing like you describe. I have also seen 3 white-ish see through triangles flying over London my brother saw them too, then they started swinging from side to side and disappeared.

I also woke up one night to go to the toilet and I went straight over to the window opened the curtain and there was a football sized metallic ball just there outside the window, I felt like it was looking/observing me. I shut the curtain and went upto the toilet, when I came back it was gone.

Also regarding the shadow thing, I see these all the time out the corner of my eye. And was also grabbed by the foot by a pitch black being when I was in bed.

And thats just a couple of things I have seen and experienced in my life, theres more.

I understand what your saying about people calling you crazy etc.. dont worry about it, it does not matter what anyone else says you know what you experienced and you know how real it is.

When I first joined I was worried about what people may think of me, thinking I'm mad etc.. but I know I am not and I know what I have seen and experienced was real, so I dont give a flying turd what people think.

Keep us updated of anything else you experience see etc..

edit on 25-9-2012 by restless genius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I have a similar life story to you almost identical in broad ways.

So here it goes...

Ok so I have experienced ghosts and Demons all my life, and usually got away with blowing it off, because as long as I wasn't 100% sure it HAD to be something like that making noises or effing with me then I could say oh it's the wind or whatever, and so I did.

Then at some point I started meditating and asked for help in becoming a greater human, in which this happened:
Black Triangle UFO

It was pretty scary. I could never be sure If I lost time here cause I was on a beach at night a long long way from any clocks.. I never would have thought I did, but later I have become increasingly uneasy about the whole thing and it seems something or someone tried to erase my memory cause it's almost completely gone now.

this experience brought on the synchronicities like for you.

Then I started figuring out the whole dang game. I was becoming enlightened and meditating and the synchros kept getting more meaningful pointing me all the right ways. I found God and Jesus even though I was an atheist then. I'm not a Christian and people seem endlesly confused by this, but God doesn't care about religion...

Anyway..

The next thing that happens are the Demons. I have seen and dealt with them before when I was very young, but now they came at me with a vengence. I was so tortured by them I wished to die every day. I tried telling people but no one knew how bad it was or believed me really. I was isolated.

I became an alcoholic and dropped all the synchros, the enlightenment quest and any thought of doing anything worthwhile in this world.

That's when the attacks stopped... Sometimes Demons are still around, but for the most part I have outgrown their "lessons" for now.

Now I just wait for my courage to come back.

Your story sounds similar to me.

I have a million or more like oh 8-9 good Demon stories scattered around this site, tried searching for a good one to share, but I apparently talk about these things a lot.. Here's a post that has 3 stories in it. First one is about Demons, then Meditation/God, then Jesus dream within a dream:

Link

these things all happened near the same time and quite soon after seeing the UFO.
It put thoughts in my head and It could tell what I was thinking. I tried to look down at the sand when it was right above me, and I never saw it leave.. Thinking about this logically I must have some lost memory... My brother hardly remembers it aproaching..

If you are or were getting close to the truth of the Big game the Demons or whatever else will try and persuade you to stop. Big things actually can be in store for you...

Here :

Have some good luck that the demons don't mess with you, and that your life is a blessed one with many a synchro to enjoy.

Peace.

edit on 9/25/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Did you visit your neighbor, the farmer and ask if he saw or heard anything amiss? I would imagine he would have access to viewing the blinking lights or hear the noise coming from the black helicopter?

Not that I'm being doubtful, but my first thought was, "I wonder what the neighbor saw or heard" when I read your first post.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I need to get a few hours of sleep. I'll respond to some questions/comments after I get home from work tonight. Thank you for reading. I really do appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by unb3k44n7
I need to get a few hours of sleep. I'll respond to some questions/comments after I get home from work tonight. Thank you for reading. I really do appreciate it.

I really do appreciate your post. The only reason I decided to share the Demon/Jesus stuff was for other people to feel ok about sharing their experiences too. It's time to grow up and discuss everything taboo in this world.

Posts like yours do more good than you may ever know. Not even just for others but for you. It's the fear of rejection and the fear of your experience that are vanishing as we speak. Those who scoff are getting behind while they think they are winning pointless internet games. Everything has a price. You can pay up front or you can go into debt.

In any case I say more crazy stuff on here than you may have even heard so far in your life though I do get the impression you're a lil bit older than me, and an honest soul.
But look at my post to stars ratio... I still have support.

It's Cool to stand up for what you feel is real, and others will respect you for this.

so,

Thank YOU.

Peace,
and Good night.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I like how my thread is already dead in the water/buried already only after 4 short hours.

I don't even care about S&F for my thread, I just wish more than tiny crowd of people would have actually read it.

Hey, next time anyone witnesses a UFO or anything extraordinary or unknown, you should fully keep it to yourself because nobody cares anyways (is the conclusion I have now come to after years). I guess so many people have ruined the field with nonsense, that now it's gotten to the point that even if someone were to actually have an actual sighting and/or finally disclose UFOS nobody to the general public nobody would pay attention and the notion will be shunned. This is the final time I'm sharing this story in my life and I wish I was kidding. I've even shared it through a message to a UFOlogist and they didn't reply and ignored it. (!!) ATS was my last straw.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I like how my thread is already dead in the water/buried already only after 4 short hours.

Hey, next time anyone sees a UFO or anything extraordinary you should fully keep it to yourself because nobody cares anyways ( is the conclusion I have now come to after years). Last time I'm sharing my story in my life and I wish I was kidding. ATS was my last straw.

Wow, don't think that because you haven't gotten too many reponses so far people aren't interested.

A lot of people are at work or school because it's still early in the day.

When you said you would answer questions and get back later after your sleep maybe posters are waiting for later to check in.

I personally find it very interesting and commend you for sharing something so extrodinary. Sorry I don't have possible answers. Posts like yours gives people who experience similar experiences the courage to share their own. I would be flattered to get such responses.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I don't even care about S&F for my thread, I just wish more than tiny crowd of people would have actually read it.

More people probably did read it but just did not reply. Dont worry I'm sure more people will reply soon.

When I posted my triangle sighting thread I got 1 reply and that was it, so your doing ok.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

First off, I believe you. I gave you a star and flag for your pure innocent way of presentation, and your candor in telling it like it is. Secondly, you are not alone in this experience. I too have seen the Orbs, I am not sure what they are, but they seem intelligent with purpose, even if the purpose seems weird to us. I know about the Shadow people, not their origin, but I know they exist. Some call them the "Watchers," as mentioned in the Bible. Some believe them to be Aliens, and some believe them to be Demons. Nobody know for sure, but they are there, and they DO watch. Everything. I'll bet watching us have sex is the funniest thing they ever saw. I smoke an occasional cigarette, and in those oft times, I sense a Shadow Being come near, I think they like the smoke. Cigars, I have noticed, do not attract them. Perhaps something, a chemical...in the cigarette?

The being you say was surely an ET, probably a Tall Gray. The Tall Grays, unlike the small Grays, simply observer, they never abduct humans or cattle.
These are the ones, I believe, that Eisenhower made deals with in 1954.
There are many other ET races watching Earth at this time. Earth is on the brink of extinction of all life, and plans are being made to gather enough to fully restore the planet after the "Event," whatever the Event is.

I do not believe, and I speak fro experience here, that you are in any danger. What has happened is your eyes are now open to new possibilities and new realities you never knew existed, and very few human do. By all means Feel special, and Feel Chosen. You were chosen, among all of the world's inhabitants, to experience this. This is how I myself felt when I had my first experience and trip in a spacecraft. I went searching for someone else who had also had this happen to them. Throughout the years, I have been able to establish communication with 7 other people who are just like me in that respect. We email each other a lot, and two of these are members here, but do not talk much about the experiences they had. Curiously, of the 7, only one is a male. I think Women is being awoken faster than males, and I think that males will find it harder to accept these things as part of their reality. To tell the truth, it took me over three years to be able to wrap my mind around all that was happening to me, and about me. I ended up in a mental ward for a time because of this. Finally, I travelled many miles to see family members who confirmed to me what I was thinking.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I applaud you for telling your story, and I believe you 100%. S&F on your thread!

I have had my own paranormal and UFO experiences, and lost about 20 minutes of time. That's not much in comparison to what other people say they lost, but.... that's a good thing, I guess.

I have had a paranormal thread (link in my signature) going since I first joined ATS in February. The thing I have seen so much from members posting is them saying they are afraid of being ridiculed for what they experienced, but they felt comfortable enough to share on a thread where they had all the support of others who had similar experiences.
It IS past time for people to come forward with these experiences. The more that share, the more "society" will have to accept that not everyone who has these experiences are crazy. We are everyday, normal people just like them. Well... sort of. :-)

I am concerned about the black figure you see in your apartment. Would you describe this as what people call a "shadow person" with the red eyes, or just a dark human spirit of someone passed over?
I know you said you feel it is something else. I'm trying to get a sense of what you think it is? Do you think it is something from the UFO? Is it just a black mist?

I am going to share this video with you because if this is what they call "shadow people", you really need to get out of there, and find another apartment. This video is important for anyone who sees shadow people to watch:

This is part 1 of 3 videos. You can move to part 2 and 3 below this one.

Please keep us updated on any future experiences.
Peace to you.

edit on 9/25/2012 by sled735 because: Add links to videos

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I read this earlier and of course i don't know whether its true, but I liked it and i consider it very interesting.

But my skeptical side needs to ask you something:

Did you have the impression that the orbs were actual objects?

Do you know what a skytracker is?

Can you exclude that the orbs you saw were not some sort of skytracker/light or laser show? (Yes this might be far-fetched but you would surprised what people often mistake for UFOs. For some reason, your report reminded me of skytrackers.)

And...if you recall the experience...and also what happens afterwards etc...would you actually consider it a negative experience or positive experience?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Hey, next time anyone witnesses a UFO or anything extraordinary or unknown, you should fully keep it to yourself because nobody cares anyways (is the conclusion I have now come to after years). I guess so many people have ruined the field with nonsense, that now it's gotten to the point that even if someone were to actually have an actual sighting and/or finally disclose UFOS nobody to the general public nobody would pay attention and the notion will be shunned. This is the final time I'm sharing this story in my life and I wish I was kidding. I've even shared it through a message to a UFOlogist and they didn't reply and ignored it. (!!) ATS was my last straw.

Actually, THIS reply now makes you less credible since you are crying about having gotten "not too much attention"....which is odd since I saw your post STILL under "recent postings" on the first page, it's not "buried" as you claim.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

You know, many people here (myself included) are reading posts like these without answering, maybe giving a flag or star, and waiting for others with more experience to discuss it. Is not that they don't care.
I am impressed by your story, but honestly I have no idea what to say about it, since I never, ever saw a fricking UFO in my life, no matter how much I wish for
. "Take care of yourself?" "You are not alone?" In your case I guess is quite the wrong thing to say.

I stared and flagged it, and read the rest of the posts. I was glad to see that you got less trolls than usual on these topics, which means your story seems honest enough. As you can see, people who have experiences like these answered you.
Your story is not ignored. Is just that most of us have no idea what are we dealing with here.
Be well, and take care.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Very interesting...

Just like to thank you for giving me the creeps now. (i'm all alone in a dark basement)
Time to play some amnesia it's supposed to be a scary game, but it has yet to come even remotely close to what I'm feeling after reading this...

Stay safe buddy.

Just like to add I remember having a crazy dream of orbs like the ones you mentioned. There were a lot more in my dream though and they were like projecting these giant hologram like demon looking things. People were running all around scared, but I felt more curious than frightened. So I ended up walking right up to the hologram type demon thing and soon as I walked into it I woke up. Terrified and sweating for some reason.

Also had a different dream in the same week. The same orbs all flying wildly in different directions. I was with my mother and we just stood there staring at the sky. Then all of a sudden all the orbs just descended on top of us. I just grabbed my mother and hit the deck. I woke up soon after.

It's been a long time since I've had crazy dreams I miss them a lot.
Damn it feels good to be a human being. We experience so many crazy things.

edit on 26-9-2012 by Deezi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

No. I did not ask my neighbor if he had seen it.
It was late at night-early morning around 3am and he is an older gentleman so I just didn't since he would not be awake at that time anyways.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join