It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here, and interest in John Lear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hey everyone,

I've recently listened to a few interviews with John Lear after listening to the Area 51 audio book a year or so ago.

I'm curious to know your opinions on John Lear. I get he's ex CIA and he has access to a great deal of information we don't, but I can't help but wonder, he could tell us a lot of things and we're not going to be able to prove him wrong if we're even a little sceptical.

The classified plane testing at Area 51 sounds very plausible etc. but the theories on holgraphic planes on 9/11 and weaponed sattellites - I mean how does he even know this stuff if he hasn't been active in the CIA for years???

CX

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Hi there and welcome to ATS.

As for John Lear, if you go to the search box top right of this page, type his name in and you should get much conversation about him and threads authored by him.

Opinions of him and his stories are varied, and i don't believe he visits here any more, but everyone has their own opinions so i'll leave you to make yours.

Enjoy your stay.

CX.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by custom57

Welcome Custom57 - Chevy I presume

Head up to the search function an type in his name - grab some popcorn and enjoy...........

NB: Now, if you need a wicked Avatar - go here Avatar Creations - just give them a little of what you want and let the masters do the rest - you won't be disappointed - guaranteed!!
edit on 25-9-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
You belong here, questioning rightly, the force is strong in you!
Welcome! Congratulations.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Unfortunately, John was banned at some point (or so it says in one of his videos). He has a site at the living moon.

I keep a bookmark for it and check it once in a while. His friend (also banned) has a site at ufolou which you also might find interesting (also bookmarked). They both have some interesting threads available at the search function. One thing you should know is that we are not allowed to discuss banned members, if indeed these two are banned. Hope these links help you find out more...

Welcome to ATS, and I hope your stay is a positive one...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by custom57

Hi custom57, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Index of John Lear threads on AboveTopSecret.com

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

John is definitely one interesting guy. He was never "in" the CIA, but did fly for them as a contract pilot. He'll tell you up front he was never a CIA employee. He'll also tell you up front, he has no real proof for anything he speculates about, but it's what he's come to believe after years of investigation and talking to people.

Personally, I like John and hope he's doing well. His absence from ATS is more due to stubbornness than anything else. I can relate, given I'm about as mule headed as anyone.

If you have the opportunity to interact with John, I think you'll find him to be a congenial and fascinating guy.

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
His friend (also banned) has a site at ufolou which you also might find interesting (also bookmarked).

That would be sleeper, and no, he's not banned either. He's free to come and post whenever he'd like. In fact, I usually find myself participating in his threads when he does.

Personally, I like them both. Not everyone does. And that's just how it goes.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Februari 2008...was his last activity on ATS. I regret that because wheter his stories are real or fantasy I like the way he put "things". Some years ago I asked him a question via his personal e-mail account and received a kind and elaborate return to my question.

Maybe his theories are a little to much "outhere" but the guy is okay.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well mods, I'm glad that these two aren't banned. Both are very interesting. Thanks for the correction on that...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
hello and welcome. i find John a very interesting character. so much experience, so many contacts, so much to tell. i am undecided as to whether or not he means well, in the long run.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
john is a very smart man

he decided in a world on conspiracy enthusiasts, the only way to stand out and make some money was to be the furthest out on the ledge

very entertaining guy

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Don't care for him, don't like him and he's about as arrogant as they come.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I´m not sure about John Lear but I do like some of his stories, I just wish he could prove some of those wild statements!

Our world needs colorful characters such as John and for sure he has been privy to events that your average Joe couldn´t even dream of!

top topics

join