It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad and Pierce Morgan on CNN, I agree 90% with Ahmadinejad

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ClicheCalvicade

How can so many conspiracy theorists believe a liar like Ahmaginejad while claiming to know all the lies the American government spreads.

Yah, all governments lie. I don't care about that. My ears aren't burning. Its not the lies that settle to the ground that bother me. Its this...

See I know that no matter how loudly some cry for other peoples rights in foreign lands, their real agenda is to do this to them as well. War in the name of peace.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

See I know that no matter how loudly some cry for other peoples rights in foreign lands, their real agenda is to do this to them as well. War in the name of peace.

Those times are over. The world is moving in a different direction than some comic books and movies would have you believe.

"War in the name of peace."

I don't think you have the knowledge or intellect to even consider thinking about some of the decisions certain people need to make. You don't know their agenda, you could if you went to your library, yet you claim you do.

Here's one for you:

"For evil to triumph it only takes good people doing nothing."

Now where in the world would good people be able to get a say? In a secular democracy such as the US, France, Germany, UK and most Western countries?

Or in an Islamic regime such as Iran? How about Saudi Arabia? China? Russia? (I can do this all day)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClicheCalvicade

Originally posted by intrptr

Bleeding heart hypocrite argument. A link without context, just a picture. Nothing more needs to be said.

I'd say that was the best denial of reality I seen on here all day. Do you plug your ears too when something doesn't suit you?

That picture is the context.

Listen you bleeding heart. You guys are all fakes and liars. You pretend to be someone you are not. Right now you pretend to be someone who cares, whilst in reality, you don't care for reality - you care for arguing, proving that you're better than others, but sadly, you are not - since you seem to lack knowledge on relativism.

Not ONE of you EVER uttered a single word about Kurdistan. Yet you are so keen on jumping to Ahmaginejad's defense to pretend you care about the Palestinians. Just as he pretends to care about the struggles for freedom of a people.You don't care about the Palestinians. You don't care about people's struggles, all you care for is jumping into an argument you think you can have the last say in. What does the Islamic regime say about Kurdistan? About the Kurdish? Have you noticed their insanely hypocritical stance? No? Well then, you have no say in the Palestinian argument either.

Like I said: Bleeding heart argument.

Your "bleeding-heart" accusation/attempt to dismiss the points they are making is rather...elementary and insulting to ones ability to see through such BS...

How does ANY of the bleeding-heart nonsense justify Israel's foreign policy and even their less than human domestic policy?? How does Iranian Hippocracy justify Israeli hippocracy? They don't and it doesn't...

Iran may be a pain in the ass for Israel because both are fighting to be the bigger hypocrite in the area...

Tethering people who disagree with Israel's treatment of other human beings together as "Iranian" supporters is a very common method to try and dismiss whatever those "disagreements" may be...A sort of if you aren't with us you are against us type of nonsense...

Fact is you cannot come up with anything to dismiss the reality of Israel's treatment of the Palestinians and how its less than acceptable for a country that presumes themselves to be the best thing since sliced bread...You have to ignore an awful lot of your own behavior as a country to condemn any other country without looking like a hypocrite of epic proportions...

In human psychology they have a diagnoses for such behavior and it usually belongs to the anti-social/sociopath axis...

Iran may not be right...but Iran being wrong doesn't make Israel right by default...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Augustine62

This is a bizarre premise, that "there is no Palestine".

There absolutely WAS a Palestine before izrael wiped it off the face of the Earth:

Youll notice that its the "PALESTINE Royal Commission Report".

That it had definite borders.

In-fact, izrael never existed prior to 1947. Regardless of Biblical mention, where was it? Where were its borders?

You wont be able to tell me because unlike Palestine, it had no borders, it didnt exist...

edit on 25-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Those times are over. The world is moving in a different direction than some comic books and movies would have you believe.

Those times are worse than ever. There is no end in sight. We are about to do it all over again. To Syria and then Iran.

We called Saddam an evil dictator. We called UBL the reason we went to Afghanistan. Now 11 years on Usama is dead and we are still there. We shouted Qadaffi must die! We call it "Regime Change" (overthrow) . We cry, oh no... WMD 20 years ago in Iraq. None were ever found.. Now we pull the same line: Assad is an evil dictator. He needs to go! Same with Iran: "Bad" presidents. More regime change. And what else? WMD! Iran "might" get the sparkly to then "maybe" build a nuke and then they "might use it". Is that really still working with you? That same line of crap that the MSM been feeding us for twenty years in the Middle East. C'mon now.

Its always about how we are going to help them, improve their way of life. We pretend to help but really it's...

"War in the name of peace."

That is exactly whats going on. And they cage it too in gentle euphemisms or guilt trips. For instance:

"For evil to triumph it only takes good people doing nothing."

This forces us to take a side right? Now that we believe they are all bad and we need to interfere in their internal affairs to make demands about their countries operations because we have the right? I thought we are all upset about the day they "intervened" here (911)? I guess the rules don't apply to us.

Now where in the world would good people be able to get a say?

Right here, like you and me are doing. To each his own. Just like other countries should be. But no one is allowed to deprive them of their leadership, kill their citizens and destroy their infrastructure because we don't agree. Iran has done nothing. Afghanistan has done nothing. Libya has done nothing. Syria has done nothing.

We (the US) are the aggressors. We invade their borders and wage aggressive war on their people, military and government. We do this. Not them.

That goes against International Law. People or nations that do that are the most despicable. The most low. Especially the ones who promise Humanitarian aid (but really mean weapons). All that talk is just distraction from what is really going on. Here have a look at Humanitarian aid. Here is diplomacy at work. At night. Thousands of miles from your warm safe bed.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Good one.

Iran may not be right...but Iran being wrong doesn't make Israel right by default...

Or give us the right to impose sanctions, cross borders and wage aggressive war in the name of "Humanitarian aid".

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword

Originally posted by Augustine62
...and this isn't even scratching the surface really!

you know what Augustine62

I defeat all your posts with a single picture

try not to soil yourself

Trump this:

That's what I thought. You fail.

6 million Jews surrounded by 1.2 Billion hostile Muslims... Who's in danger again?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

try not to soil yourself

Trump this:

6 million Jews surrounded by 1.2 Billion hostile Muslims... Who's in danger again?

Who put them there?

So if you were to put yourself into a den of lions you would be justified in wiping them out because they outnumber you??

The real question would be...why the hell would you put yourself in a Lions den to begin with? Let alone try and claim the drinking hole and deer Caracas as yours in spite of the fact you aren't where you belong and you are outnumbered....

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by Augustine62

This is a bizarre premise, that "there is no Palestine".

There absolutely WAS a Palestine before izrael wiped it off the face of the Earth:

In-fact, izrael never existed prior to 1947. Regardless of Biblical mention, where was it? Where were its borders?

You wont be able to tell me because unlike Palestine, it had no borders, it didnt exist...

edit on 25-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

The Romans knew about it. In fact, Roman Historian Josephus describes Israel's (Judah's) borders in detail.

F. Josephus believed Judah bordered with Egypt (at the wadi Al-Arish) and Arabia (Arabah Valley). Egypt was distinct from Arabia. Judah was distinct from Arabia:

Moreover, the king built many ships in the Egyptian Bay of the Red Sea, in a certain place called Ezion-geber: it is now called Berenice, and is not far from the city Eloth. (Josephus, Antiquities 8.163)
When Moses had said thus, the multitude requited him with marks of respect; and chose twelve spies, of the most eminent men, one out of each tribe, who, passing over all the land of Canaan from the borders of Egypt, came to the city of Hamath, and to Mount Lebanon; and having learned the nature of the land and of its inhabitants, they came home, having spent forty days in the whole work. (Josephus, Antiquities 3.303)
The lot of Simeon (inside Judah), which was the second, included that part of Idumea [Edom] which bordered upon Egypt and Arabia. (Josephus, Antiquities 5.82)
This place is between Arabia and Judea, beyond Jordan, not far from the country of Heshbon. (Josephus, Antiquities 12.233)
So when Jonathan was returned thence, he went into Arabia, and fought against the Nabateans (Josephus, Antiquities 13.179)
Now Arabia is a country that borders upon Judea. (Josephus, Antiquities 14.15)
She also petitioned Antony to give her Judea and Arabia: and in order thereto desired him to take these countries away from their present governors. (Josephus, Antiquities 15.92)
But in the meantime the affairs of Judea and Arabia (Josephus, Antiquities 16.297)
its [Galilee] northern parts are bounded by Pella, as we have already said, as well as its western with Jordan; the land of Moab is it southern border, and its eastern limits reach to Arabia, and Silbonitis, and besides to Philadelphene and Gerasa. (Josephus, Wars 3.47)

Jerusalem is called the "City of David" for a reason, because it was founded by the Jewish king. The Muslim Dome of the Rock is built on the foundation of King Herod's temple, the SECOND Jewish temple; the first having been built on the same spot a thousand years earlier. Do you need me to point you to the records of other civilizations that interacted with Israel in antiquity or have I owned you sufficiently for one day?

Next denier...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i told people...90% of the americans and europeans on here also agree with him

the hoax is over and media is losing

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

try not to soil yourself

Trump this:

Who put them there?

So if you were to put yourself into a den of lions you would be justified in wiping them out because they outnumber you??

The real question would be...why the hell would you put yourself in a Lions den to begin with? Let alone try and claim the drinking hole and deer Caracas as yours in spite of the fact you aren't where you belong and you are outnumbered....

Almighty God led the Jews to settle in Israel, it is their home and they deserve dominance over the land of their fathers. The Arabs have more than enough land, they just hate the Jews and want them dead for Issac's "theft" of Ishmael's birthright. God wanted the Child of the Promise to be Issac, the second son of Abraham, which flies in the face of the M.E. tradition that says the firstborn, which would have been Ishmael, gets the birthright.

The Jews were there first, the land promised to them through God's EVERLASTING covenant with Abraham and passed down to his son Issac, the father of the Jewish people. The Arabs are just butthurt because their forefather Ishmael was passed over for God's blessing.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

So your justification for Israel occupying land and killing people is based on religious text? Well God spoke to me last night and said I should take over the world and kill everyone, am I right?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

try not to soil yourself

Trump this:

Who put them there?

Almighty God led the Jews to settle in Israel

AND

The Arabs are just butthurt because their forefather Ishmael was passed over for God's blessing.

are enough to tell me your premise is built upon nonsense...

One of the issues that people have with the "Jewish" mind set is the narcissistic "god favors us" nonsense that leads them to believe some fictional character granted them dominance over what amounts to

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer

So your justification for Israel occupying land and killing people is based on religious text? Well God spoke to me last night and said I should take over the world and kill everyone, am I right?

I'm using the same religious text that the Muslims claim to hold as holy scripture, the Torah/Old Testament. Whether you believe it or not, THEY DO, and they base everything they do upon it. Any honest Muslim agrees that Israel is the Land of the Jews, given to them by the promise of Abraham; like this dude here - Abdul Hadi Palazzi

When asked what the Qur'an says about the State of Israel, Palazzi replied:

"The Qur'an cannot deal with the State of Israel as we know it today, since that State came into existing in 1948 only, i.e. many centuries after the Qur'an itself was revealed. However, the Qur'an specify that the Land of Israel is the homeland of the Jewish people, that God Himself gave that Land to them as heritage and ordered them to live therein. It also announces that - before the end of the time - the Jewish people will come from many different countries to retake possession of that heritage of theirs. Whoever denies this actually denies the Qur'an itself. If he is not a scholar, and in good faith believes what other people say about this issue, he is an ignorant Muslim. If, on the contrary, he is informed about what the Qur'an and openly opposes it, he cease to be a Muslim.

Next.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

[
One of the issues that people have with the "Jewish" mind set is the narcissistic "god favors us" nonsense that leads them to believe some fictional character granted them dominance over what amounts to

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by penninja
reply to post by LostPassword

The fact is, Iran is not an empire with bases and wars around the world.

It isn't?

It is a Theocracy. It is a Theocracy of the Islamic faith

Riddle me this: Are there more Mosques or us Military bases in the world?

If you have never played the game "Civilization" you should try it one day, global conquest can be achieved by a variety of mechanics, war and culture topping the list of course (i'll tell you a secret before you play "The cultural victory is cheaper and easier")

Great argument. Video games are always %100 based in reality. *Sigh*

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

[
One of the issues that people have with the "Jewish" mind set is the narcissistic "god favors us" nonsense

Just thought I'd set you straight on something. "Chosen" doesn't mean that they are better than anyone else; they were chosen as the instrument through which God works His will. Many Jews wish they weren't chosen, because if you haven't noticed, being the "Chosen Ones" hasn't been all butterfies and Pixis dust for the Jews.

As a group they have suffered more than any nation on the face of the Earth, for much longer. The only reason that the Jews haven't been consigned to the dustbin of history like the Assyrians, Akkadians, Caananites, et al., is because they have been protected from annihilation by God, brought back into the land of the Promise just as the Bible foretells in Isaiah.

And you would deny them this spit of land that is only 6 miles across at its narrowest point. Shame on you.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I am asking do YOU justify what Israel is doing with religious text? I don't think it is that hard of a question that you should try and dodge it, you think you are right because a book from thousands of years ago said so, well as I said above if God speaks to me and tells me to take over the world, in your logic I am right and you will support my decision. You do not know if he did or did not speak to me just as you don't know what was written down thousands of years ago is the real truth. So before you put any more effort into your argument just realize that your justification for what is happening is based on blind faith.

Next
edit on 25/9/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

[
One of the issues that people have with the "Jewish" mind set is the narcissistic "god favors us" nonsense

Just thought I'd set you straight on something. "Chosen" doesn't mean that they are better than anyone else; they were chosen as the instrument through which God works His will. Many Jews wish they weren't chosen, because if you haven't noticed, being the "Chosen Ones" hasn't been all butterfies and Pixis dust for the Jews.

As a group they have suffered more than any nation on the face of the Earth, for much longer. The only reason that the Jews haven't been consigned to the dustbin of history like the Assyrians, Akkadians, Caananites, et al., is because they have been protected from annihilation by God, brought back into the land of the Promise just as the Bible foretells in Isaiah.

And you would deny them this spit of land that is only 6 miles across at its narrowest point. Shame on you.

lol yes shame on me for not "favoring the Jews" this is where the anti-semite mind set comes into play which only validates the claim they think they are better than everyone as "gods chosen"....They even have a special term for people who aren't like them...those gentiles (non-Jews) that were given to the Jews by the imaginary character to "use" as they will...and so out of the "chosen people" mindset came the concept of "usury"....

And there you go claiming "victim-hood" of the Jews as if they are the ONLY people on earth to have ever of suffered then veil the implied narcissism of the "gods chosen people" in a farce of "some of us wish we weren't gods chosen people" because of the above sensationalized victim-hood that leads you to believe yet once again you are so special, so different, so above and beyond that you have suffered MORE than any other people....

I bet you believe more Jews died than anyone in WW2 don't you....what sensational nonsense...one cannot even have a rational discussion on those premises. You probably believe the entirety of WW2 was over the Jews as well...the other casualties pale in comparison to the better not be challenged 6 million Jew deaths...even the ~70 million total WWII casualty number is some how less than that oh so important ~6 million Jews....

shame on me....shame on me for thinking outside the propaganda...shame on me for putting things in to perspective, and shame on me for challenging the "Jewish" suffering as being the most important damned thing to ever grace this imaginary mans earth...

sigh...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer

I am asking do YOU justify what Israel is doing with religious text? I don't think it is that hard of a question that you should try and dodge it, you think you are right because a book from thousands of years ago said so, well as I said above if God speaks to me and tells me to take over the world, in your logic I am right and you will support my decision. You do not know if he did or did not speak to me just as you don't know what was written down thousands of years ago is the real truth. So before you put any more effort into your argument just realize that your justification for what is happening is based on blind faith.

Next
edit on 25/9/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

I do, and I was dragged into it kicking and screaming. I know the Bible is an outline of God's plan for humanity because I can see prophecy unfolding on my TV every day. There's no way a Bronze Age prophet could know the names of every single country, including Russia, that are currently lining up against Israel; not unless he had a little Divine inspiration.

When Damascus burns, remember this conversation. If there is any time left, I'll let you know what's going to happen next.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join