It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Creatures... ADD YOUR OWN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
After seeing some pretty mind-blowing animals such as the Mimic Octopus I decided to make a thread so you all could add the most incredible animals and creatures you've ever found or seen. Matter of fact, post anything that's blown your mind no matter what.

edit on 25-9-2012 by lsnypvcs because: yea buddy

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lsnypvcs

people are creatures too right?

I could have posted any number of incredible people. Bruce Lee, Usain Bolt, Michael Phelps for the physical. Any number of geniuses for the mental. Great musicians.

PS your vid isn't working.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

Bruce Lee FTW!

edit on 25-9-2012 by billy197300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

hahaha

crap, i hope i didn't turn this into a most amazing people thread. Point was that humans are probably the most incredible creatures on Earth. Besides ghosts, angels, reptillians, and David Wilcock of course.

Called Poison Dart frogs because their toxic secretions were used to make lethal darts by indigenous in central/south America.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This song sums up this whole generation. Strong message behind it. Exposes big part of the music industry.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This guy is definitely a creature!

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
First of all let me speak on hOpsIn great and a good messege.. bruce lee ... I cant post the vIdeo from my phone but look up bruce lee pIng pong and bruce lee matches self explanatory.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by causeimalive
First of all let me speak on hOpsIn great and a good messege.. bruce lee ... I cant post the vIdeo from my phone but look up bruce lee pIng pong and bruce lee matches self explanatory.

If I'm thinking of the same video you are, you do know that is a fake made for Nokia...

He doesn't really play ping pong with nunchukas..

?

www.agency.asia...

JWT BEIJING
Agency.Asia: Your work for Nokia is simply brilliant. The idea of Bruce Lee playing ping-pong with nunchaku ["nunchukkas"] is so fantastically comprehensible, yet so incredibly obscure.

Every other creative in the world is kicking himself or herself that they didn’t think of it first. That’s the sign of a good idea. How in heaven’s name did you sell an idea that features absolutely no footage of a telephone to a huge multinational client? That is a masterstroke.

Polly Chu: Effective viral relies on an idea that is ‘very’ - very amazing, very funny, very disgusting, or very rude etc. Only when people find it interesting enough, they will spend time with it and share it to others. That makes it ‘viral’.

Bruce Lee had ‘very’ amazing skills and we knew we had to be true to the legend. Thankfully, we also have a ‘very’ open-minded client who champions and knows the value of great creative.

edit on 25-9-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
These Cordycep fungi are amazing. Pic does not look impressive, but watch a video of them in action.

They get into the Ants brain and turn them into a zombie by taking over their sense of direction. As soon as the ant is zombified and nearly dead the other ants know and quickly get rid of him from the colony, as they know what happens next. Eventually, the fungi takes control of the ants brain, and automatically makes it climb as high as possible, before bursting out of it's head like a giant alien parasite, and infecting other ants any where near it.

edit on 25-9-2012 by ZeuZZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

join