It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails NT Australia. Proof that they are real!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
For anyone who still denies the existence, of Geo Engineering. Watch the following video and give your explanations as to whether or not, these are contrails, or chemtrails.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega man
these are contrails, or chemtrails.

They are just contrails, what makes you think they are anything else?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Why is one dissipating while the other is not?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

They planes making them were at different heights, so different atmospheric conditions.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I knew that someone would come up with that excuse. The planes are not flying at an altitude that would matter.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
lol just Google Australian weather modification companies, its no secret. Just some think it is.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Evergreen, a subsidary of Boeing. Australian Government has been using them since 1997. Geo Engineering Cloud seeding.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

The planes are not flying at an altitude that would matter.

So exactly what altitude are they flying at?

how do you know that altitude?

What makes you think the atmospheric conditions do not change at that altitude?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I knew that someone would come up with that excuse. The planes are not flying at an altitude that would matter.

Agreed,
Pause the video at the 2:00 mark at look at it careful.
Look at the distance between the 2 planes.
look at the positions of the 2 planes in relation to the existing chemtrail/contrail
look at the height of the existing chemtrail/contrail
The existing chemtrail extends below the height of both of the planes
the existing chemtrail/contrail is 7 times as tall as the distance between the 2 planes.if the planes are 1,000 feet apart in altitude that means that the existing chemtrail/contrail is 7,000 feet tall.if the planes are less than 1,000 apart in altitude is that really enough of a difference to significantly change the appearance of their contrails?

something definitely looks fishy.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I'll try:
These are clearly at different altitudes. The wider disbursed oneis lower; the tight straight ones much higher:

Contrails are"condensation". Water vapor condenses out of suspension( becomes visible droplets) at the"dew point" temperature. (the temperature the air gives up its humidity and water vapor becomes visible droplets)
Temperature is different at different altitudes.
warm low altitude air masses riseAir masses mix and flow through each other. temperature varies from "layer" to" layer"

A warm arm layer(full of moisture) rising through or mixing into or through a layer just at the "dew point" will be/could be more apt to be just on the verge of condensing than a colder, dryer, higher altitude (colder layer)Where the moisture has mostly already come out of the air.

The aircraft displaces air as it moves creating a slightly lower pressure difference in its wake. This also helps the vapor form; anybody ever seen a military aircraft perform aggressive maneuvers; you get white condensation forming at wing edges and places where air is trying to "flow back into itself"
If the temperature/ relative humidity are on the knife edgeof hanging suspension or "falling out "as condensation and a 777 comes ripping through the wake itself could trigger the roiling clouds of condensation. and the warm exhaust just adds to the suspended moisture.

The amount of condensation is determined by the moisture content (I.E. relative humidity)of the air mass surrounding the plane..

Or its just a massive, massive conspiracy that cruelly even your dog is in on.AND nobody in the world has ever witnessed ground operations related to it.
butI'm a "nonbeliever". Believe what you will.

edit on 24-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I have lived in my current location for almost two years, and just this past Sunday morning I counted 18 contrails, and some of these were low enough to see the planes as they made them. I have taken several pictures with my cell phone but have yet to figure out how to post them. I will get my geek on this asap and post pics. It was so unreal several neighbors were outside looking at theml as well. I cannot tell you if I even believe in the chemtrail conspiracy but I can without a doubt say, I have never in the nearly two years of living here seen anything like it at all..........I assure you, pics will follow as soon as he gets home from work.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
hey question guys, how else are they going to effect daily weather to create a better climate outcome in the next few thousand years, "Weather modification"

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
This video is more convincing i think.
Its no release of fuel never done on these altitudes

Spraying Nozzle
edit on 25/9/12 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
. No motive ,the population of Alice Springs is relatively small ,most of the aboriginal inhabitants are already poisoned with alcohol ,so no need to spray them ,the rest of the population are either working there ,paying their taxes or are tourists spending money ,no reason to spray them. Nothing much out there to spray unless they are culling camels or kangaroos.
Look up flight tracker and see if those aircraft are passenger services. Passengers,fuel and freight doesnt leave much room for chemical tanks. That video proves nothing at all except lack of making an effort to provide some real evidence.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
All I got to say is this annoys me.

I see it all the time a perfectly good day all of a sudden few of these in the sky and boom we have a thunder storm following crappy weather.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Can somebody explain to me what is going on in this video here? I don't fully buy into the chemtrail theory on the massive scale that some people think but I can not comprehend this video to be anything other than spraying.

edit on 25-9-2012 by jimmysinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Pine Gap secret joint Aus/US military underground base, is only a few hundred kilometres from Alice Springs. Here is a photo from the other night, with up to seven planes all in a row spraying the town.
fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Pine Gap secret joint Aus/US military underground base, is only a few hundred kilometres from Alice Springs. Here is a photo from the other night, with up to seven planes all in a row spraying the town.
fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net...

Pine Gap is NOT a underground base,

The planes leaving those contrails were not all in a row, they just flew a similiar route, and the wind moved the contrails.
edit on 25-9-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmysinger
reply to post by 46ACE

Can somebody explain to me what is going on in this video here? I don't fully buy into the chemtrail theory on the massive scale that some people think but I can not comprehend this video to be anything other than spraying.

explained here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join