It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "October Surprise" that will cost Bush reelection..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
According to my high government sources, this flu will only strike Liberals this year. Wonder if the government is behind it?

....Seriously, if you want to live thru this, get immunall at your local health shop and also try something nasal , which is where you would catch a cold in the first place. This death by flu broo ha ha is out of proportion, as i said, not many die from the flu. They want you to think that way. "They" want panic.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The Flu is no joke I had it last year I was 17 strong and built from lifting weights run 4 times a week too. Just that info. to let people know I am not overweight and out of shape. I was in the bed fro 7 days. I could of stayed longer but I was missing too much school. I would take a flu shot every year if possible after that he11 for a week. I couldn't move, couldn't eat because I got strep throat. Seems to me the flew gets worse every year. I have only had it once and would never welcome it again. I am 18 now and Iam going to try to get one. I heard someone say it makes your immune system weaker. LOL, what if you were to get small pox. I don't care if your immune system is great you are stilll going to die. The Flu is going to keep mutating until it starts killing masses of people. Then you will wont your Flu shot.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I agree, i"ve seen my dead relatives from some flus ive had in the past. (Ive been close to the other side) I agree its no joke. HOWEVER, the flushot is not the only answer to this problem.
Who wants to take a chance IF you can get the shot, that it will be from the contaminated batch thats already HERE in the USA? Not me.
Containing tons of mercury, can bring on early alzheimers and such.
I still say i wouldnt touch the flu shot again.

<< 1  2   >>

join