It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Demon Pretended to Be an Alien

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

I had a very similar thing happen to me about ten years ago. I had just laid down in the bed, trying not to wake my hubby. I was wide awake still, so I am absolutely sure it was not a dream, nightmare, or sleep paralysis.

I felt an evil presence standing next to the bed. Evil to the core! It reached out it's hand and placed it on my hip and the instant it did that, a vibration so strong it felt like mega shock waves passed though my body. As I was being shocked, I telepathically received images in my head of the most evil, hateful, disgusting images. I felt nothing but pure evil, hate, rage, and absolute terror. It was so bad, I just cannot express in words.

This creature had a long black robe and it's hood came down loosely over its head, covering most of it's face. It lasted under a minute, but it felt like an hour because of the intensity. It may sound odd, but I felt like the reason it stopped was that I could take no more. I really felt like had anymore evilness been transferred to my body, that it would kill me, right then and there.

At that time, I had not been a Christian for many years, so I did not and still do not think this was a demon in biblical terms. I did not pray to Jesus or God at the time. If I had been a Christian, maybe I would have thought
it was a demon, however, I think this thing could present itself in any way, whatever it took, that would accomplish the most terror.

It could have been an alien, a inter dimensional being, an evil spirit ; a demon, etc. I do not know. What I do know is that it terrified me beyond belief, and it is something I will never forget, and hope that I never, ever, have to deal with it again.

Edit: I would just like to clarify that when I say demon, I mean an evil spirit. I don't necessarily believe a demon is a fallen angel, or related to the Christian religion. I also don't believe there has to be a "God" in order for spirits, evil or otherwise to exist. ----Just my take on things.
edit on 25-9-2012 by virraszto because: (no reason given)

I went back through the thread to find your post, because I saw your complaint to the OP for seemingly glossing over you.

I noticed your post, but I didn't reply, because I got thrown off by your fence sitting of what the entity was, and this thread is clearly about demons not being aliens (an assertion that I have recently come to, and feel it's important for me to find steadfast assertions. I was doing a Google search on this, and came across this page. I made an account solely to post in this thread.)

I just wanted to come back to your post, and tell you I'm still listening.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

In time I will do away with all the electronics and all the materialistic things the world has to offer and return to the earth. Even that is threatend by the raping of the earth while the people have their head in front of the computer screens, keeping us distracted. If I am unwise in anyone's eyes than so be it, it don't bother me none. God bless auto.

Wisdom, to me, means the accumulation of knowledge over the course of one's years, applied with logic and fortitude, knowing all the while that all is based on either love, or fear. And applying that wisdom to help other, to teach them, nurture them.

I too understand that the material things of Earth are of Earth, but also know that in the Nexus, or Afterlife, I can have anything that I want just by thinking it into being. I have been spending a great deal of time in the Spirit world, and always hate to return, but know I must. I am prepared to go, and am anxiously waiting.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

not sure what you're trying to say.

But its ok, i don't expect anyone who hasn't been there to understand it.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
You know it was an alien pretending to be a demon since
Thats ur belief. System

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrogoDeMonteAcuito

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
I think most of the "ghosts" people encounter are of this sort. Some, perhaps, the type that never interact with people, I might accept as being some sort of "echo", but any that do interact, I will not accept as being a dead person just hanging around. I can't locate anything Biblical to support any such notion.

Me either. I have toyed with a couple of theories:

1. Ghosts are just flat-out demons pretending to be dead people and that's all there is to it.

OR

2. Perhaps the "damned" are sometimes forced (by the Devil) to return to Earth and deceive other people.

I have read many many haunting cases where the demon was able to mimic the voices of deceased people, sometimes even multiple people.

I strongly suspect that your #1 is correct. I know, after my dad passed on, something was in the house, acting like he did, and scaring my mother. That is NOT the sort of thing he would have done. After a while, with my brother telling it to get out, in no uncertain terms, it stopped, but I know she was scared badly for a time.

I could see some sort of "echo", in cases where there is no interaction, some residual energy or something, but not the actual person hanging around.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hello, thanks for the share.

I do believe you, and agreed on many points :

- The Hate when they are near you. Somethings sharp and at the same time global, it takes you all like if you are in a bath full of emotions. It's not 'unstable' like human emotions, it's something continuous, with (apparently) not deficiences. Everytimes I've experienced it, I also felt before the 'direct' telepathic contact as the atmosphere became really heavy, an augmentation of the gravity. Strange, isn't it ?
And, yes, all the time I prayed, God, Jesus, angels and Archangels, and the thing left. And you know, in normal times I'm not so christian as that. I mean : I always felt uncomfortable with all the catholic rites, like it was something superficial. I do understand the believe and fervour of the people who need this, it's like a support for the devotion. I'm respectfull to God and Jesus, but with distance. I mean, it's my roots, but I also like to explore 'pagans' knowledges. But here again : all the time I asked for protection, it worked.

- Aliens and demons : I guess there is many differences to determinates :
1) Demons that use our contemporany fascination/fear of aliens, mostly greys or reptilians, as a telepathic disguise, to abuse our trust.
2) Aliens taht are bad, at many levels. I mean : don't need to be a demon to be animated with negative feelings or actions. I think in particulary to the Grey who makes "cold" experiences, in the name of science I guess. Not all of them are bad. Just some are off the "compassion" feeling.
3) Good tendencies aliens, as always, their must be some good guys. I can't believe that if some aliens take liberties with humans, the other will stay in place and don't move. Maybe some will don't want to interfere, but there is always the exeptions.
And here : becareful : sometimes, that nice-aliens could be a disguise for the bad guys (Yes I know, the matter turn to Really Complicated here)

And I keep in mind that we only know a really low percentage of the population of the universe : )

Thanks for the read !

~ J

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Demons OOze HATE. it's not like anger it's like RAGE!!!! pure Evil. There is nothing on earth like it. A demon would look at my dads alcoholic rage and laugh cause it would be nothing compared to it's HATE. I know what he means. It's kind of like agent smith when he is talking to drugged and cuffed morphius times 10.

That human stench is stuck in my nose bit..

They hate everything about us, about life, and anything good.

No human can hate that much. No matter how dark we get, we still have some light left. Some part of God is always there. They seem to somehow not have any God in them at all..

Demons can appear any way they want; as angels of light to agents of pure hate, and anything in between. One thing is sure though, regardless of the form they take, they have no love for mankind.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I believe aliens are demons (in the Christian, fallen angel sense) masquerading, to make themselves more acceptable to this technology literate generation. I also believe they are inter dimensional beings, it makes sense of everything then.

This is my theory of the coming great deception:

Rev 16:13 Then I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs. They were coming out of the mouth of the dragon, the mouth of the beast, and the mouth of the false prophet.
Rev 16:14 They are the spirits of demons that perform miracles. These three spirits go out to all the kings of the world, to bring them together for the battle on the great Day of Almighty God.

I don't know what kind of frogs they had in Roman Israel or the Greek islands, but John says they "looked like frogs" and they were "unclean spirits".

edit on 7/4/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/4/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Some of the stuff I read here on this thread is similar to what a friend of mine has been experiencing from sometime now.

The last event he talked to me happened about 3 weeks ago. He described being lying on bed awake and suddendenly felt some kind of "pesence" behind him. As it was already morning he could clearly see all the bedroom and the corridor nearby (from were the sunlight came). But when he tried to raise and turn to see what was behind him he felt paralised as if someone with a huge force was restraining him. Then he felt what he described as a needle injection strucking his neck. He clearly felt the sting on the neck.

When he talked to me about this "experience" I thought he had suffered of sleep paralisys. But then I saw the marks on his neck! It was like when you give your girlfriend a "deep kiss" in her neck, it leaves a "impression" that lasts a few days. It was kind of 4-5 cm rose spot with some reddish spots (1mm spots) on it. He said this mark on the neck appeared as soon as he got up. It faded after some 3-4 days.

He also had a strong pain at the base of his right foot (the same side as the marks on the neck) that began a few hours after the sting and lasted for some 3-4 days and made him clearly limp for those 3-4 days as I could testify. It was very difficult to him just to walk.

I tried to convince him to get to a doctor but he said he couldnt tell his story to the doctor as he doesnt want to be taken as a looney. Besides, the doctor would prescript some pills for the pain (on the foot) and nothing else. Knowing how doctors do teir job on my country I understand my friend´s option.

Meaningless333

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I just want to add that my that my friend´s spot disappaeared a week or so ago, and on the place of the spot is a scar like a knife cut about 1-1,5 cm long (a month or so past the strange event).

My friend is worried since he finds no explanation for that.
He came to me searching for answers but I cannot provide then. On a first moment I thought it was a case of sleep paralysis but when I saw that strange spot on his neck that explanation no longer stood valid.

Does anyone else here can provide a possible cause for that.
Is there knowledge of any similar phenomena/event?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Am I the only one who finds it ... interesting ... that only christians happen to see "demons"?

Seems to me similar to this near-death phenomenon, when christians see Jesus, muslims see Mohammed, hindus see Krishna (or whomever they believe in), and so on.

Basically: whatever you believe in strongly, you may encounter.
edit on 8-4-2013 by Xenoglossy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuDreamWalker
*snip*
And, yes, all the time I prayed, God, Jesus, angels and Archangels, and the thing left. And you know, in normal times I'm not so christian as that. I mean : I always felt uncomfortable with all the catholic rites, like it was something superficial. I do understand the believe and fervour of the people who need this, it's like a support for the devotion. I'm respectfull to God and Jesus, but with distance. I mean, it's my roots, but I also like to explore 'pagans' knowledges. But here again : all the time I asked for protection, it worked.

Think about that. All rituals aside, your relationship, or lack of, with Jesus is your choice. A lot of the stuff you see IS superficial, in a lot of churches (not just Catholic). I have a good church at the moment; good Bible study, nice music for worship, sound Biblical messages, and really loving, concerned people. If it wasn't like that, I would stay away, till I located a good one. None of that can affect what I believe, though. As for those pagan beliefs, that can be very dangerous. Be very careful.

reply to post by Cinrad

Nice comparison! I hadn't thought about that "like frogs" bit, but it certainly would fit!

reply to post by meaningless333

Your friend needs prayer. These things can be dealt with, but he can't do it alone.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xenoglossy
Am I the only one who finds it ... interesting ... that only christians happen to see "demons"?

Seems to me similar to this near-death phenomenon, when christians see Jesus, muslims see Mohammed, hindus see Krishna (or whomever they believe in), and so on.

Basically: whatever you believe in strongly, you may encounter.
edit on 8-4-2013 by Xenoglossy because: (no reason given)

That's not at all accurate. I have spoken to people that saw demons, and were NOT Christian at the time. In fact, some came to know Christ as a result of those visitations. Plus, it isn't the appearance that matters. People that aren't Christian have prayed to Jesus, on advice, or out of desperation, and had "aliens" leave them alone as a result.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

That's not at all accurate. I have spoken to people that saw demons, and were NOT Christian at the time. In fact, some came to know Christ as a result of those visitations. Plus, it isn't the appearance that matters. People that aren't Christian have prayed to Jesus, on advice, or out of desperation, and had "aliens" leave them alone as a result.

>saw demons
>NOT Christian at the time

But subsequently they all became Christians right?

>aren't christian
>prayed to Jesus

Why would anybody who is not a christian pray to Jesus?

I would like to hear a die-hard atheist telling me his demon-story while he stays a die-hard atheist. Somehow I would find it more credible.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xenoglossy

>saw demons
>NOT Christian at the time

But subsequently they all became Christians right?

>aren't christian
>prayed to Jesus

Why would anybody who is not a christian pray to Jesus?

I would like to hear a die-hard atheist telling me his demon-story while he stays a die-hard atheist. Somehow I would find it more credible.

So, you would want to hear from someone that saw an actual demon, and didn't change his beliefs, rather than someone that did, and decided that they needed to wise up? That doesn't make a lot of sense, unless one has some anti-Christian bigotry going.

Those that would offer such a prayer, from what I have read, did so under advice, in an attempt to try literally anything to stop an abduction.

The people I talked to did become saved, yes. They were quite literally afraid for their souls. One of these was a close friend, and very credible. She didn't share her story with hardly anyone.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
its all aliens, they were seen as fairys, gnomes , demons or whatever religion was being worshipped at that time

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
you have power over these, i could transmute them into bugs and they almost killed me once by touching me. if you can survive them by not fearing and being strong. They use psychic emanation to induce the shivering nervous feelings you get when they appear or get near you, ive faced them down, ive seen a physical form of something with a fat humans form but was not human and acting as if it did not know this reality. I have confusion about what they really are, perhaps a simulation using hologram style enrgy technology or actuall evil psychic like beings. As we know there is technology used to deceive people which can beam thoughts and hallucinations into the brain/body. We should consider this is psychological deception that our minds can manipulate before we think of paranormal activity.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

that's a crazy stroy i've experienced some "supernatural" stuff before but never to that degree,i have friends who claim they can see ghosts (2 friends to be exact) i believe them they're honest folks who don't have a reason to lie to me about such things but w.e that's aside from the point,i also prescribe to the theory that demons are aliens and vice versa,the way i see it aliens/demons/ghosts/angels are all part of the same thread,in my opinion this creatures are in a realm outside of our own free from the restrictions we face on the material realm thus they can become anything and sound like anything they're tricksters,i know this sounds like typical christian reasoning "everything unknown is SATAN!" haha,i'm not really religious though and it's just my own concept i'm not saying i'm right i've just had that idea for a long time i could be wrong though glad to see i'm not the only one who believes such a thing,me and a few friends once saw a window moving like water then outta nowhere a bird flew into the window flew backwards and just straight up fell,i was with a few friends and we all saw it i doubt i'll ever forget it cause i found it pretty damn weird though my experiences is nothing to what you described,cheers :]

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

OMG! dude i completely forgot that we have technology that could create sound wherever targted at any various volumes,i don't know about any technology that can project images into you,but your theory is a excellent kudos!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I have noticed (more often than not) that most people who have had this experience have been previously exposed to this theory. Perhaps the power of suggestion is much stronger than we realize. I'm not saying your experiences didn't happen, they very well could have. What I am saying however is that maybe, just maybe, if we are to believe the nature of demons is inherently evil, one could posit that said demon is feeding off a subconscious fear of aliens being demons and ultimately using that to gain a little bit of power over the believer.

It's just a theory, though. I have no facts in which I can base this on, it's merely a hypothesis on my part.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join