It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado Voter Registration FRAUD Caught On Camera

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Colorado Voter Registration FRAUD Caught On Camera

Voter fraud caught on camera. She claims to be an employee of the County Clerks office - but is only registering one particular party, in addition to exit polling.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This along with Ohio's suppression of Democratic voters, just goes to show you which party really is benefiting from mass voter fraud.

S&F

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Voter fraud aside (which is bad enough), the fact that she was confused as to who she was even working for is alarming.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Let me guess...

Before I view the video, I'll wager a star that "one particular party" starts with an R.

Somehow I'm finding it really hard to believe you'd EVER post it here, were it not.

Partisan freaks never rat their own party out, (but both are just as bad).

Now to watch...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Voter fraud is voter fraud...I don't care which party does it - people should be thrown in jail for it because it dilutes the votes of legitimate voters and it can and does change election results.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore
Let me guess...

Before I view the video, I'll wager a star that "one particular party" starts with an R.

Somehow I'm finding it really hard to believe you'd EVER post it here, were it not.

Partisan freaks never rat their own party out, (but both are just as bad).

Now to watch...

If you find Democrats doing any such thing, PM me and I will start a thread about it and post the hell out of it.
Now, what do you think of THIS video?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

And there you have it! This is precisely why they say, "all politics are local." F&S for the OP!

Anymore, I'm not sure which makes me sicker, pedophiles or the GOP. I used to think that pedophiles were about the lowest life form on earth, but now I'm beginning to re-evaluate my scale of despicableness and I think we may have a new leader, or at the very least, a worthy contender.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wascurious

Now that I've seen the video...

I can absolutely understand the problem with finding out who someone might vote for, and then only trying to get those who may support their candidate to register. It would be interesting to see a list of who actually did register that day.

However...

The woman who took the video is the one who claimed she was only registering Republicans, and when she asked, the answer was clearly "NO", which contradicts the ops claims, but she also admitted to "trying".

Motive... check
Intent... check
Proof?... Can we see that reg app list?

Also, an adult calling a child "Honey B*tch", takes a lot of class. That's also in THIS video too.

Aren't people wonderful to each other?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

Think you need to watch the video again. The young woman is the one who claimed she was only trying to register one party.

"I'm actually trying to register people for a particular party."

"We're out here supporting Romney actually."

"We're working for the county clerk's office."

What she was doing was 100% illegal.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
IMO the young person was part of a private effort to register only R's. She was probably coached on a script of what to say to people. She was probably told either she was working for the county or to lie to people about working for the county.

I have volunteered to register voters at public places in California over the years, and we were told we had to register for any party, not just restrict it to one party or deny registration to a party we might personally not support.

There is something called "the noble lie", which I would guess is being done with this registration group. To them, there would be nothing wrong with lying (even if their church says lying is a sin), because the ends justify the means.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

You forgot a quote...

"You're working for the county clerk's office and you're only out here registering republicans?"

"Nope"

As others have pointed out, she also seems pretty confused as to who she actually works for..

Today's Sunday, but I wonder if a quick call to the clerks office tomorrow would clear that up, because it seems relevant.

edit on 23-9-2012 by lernmore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The County Clerk where this happened is:

Clerk & Recorder
Wayne W. Williams

Wayne Williams was elected El Paso County Clerk & Recorder in 2010 with 68% of the vote. Wayne previously served as special legal counsel for the Clerk & Recorder’s Office and as a member of the El Paso County Election Canvass Board. He is a graduate of the Clerk & Recorder’s Citizens' Academy.

As Clerk, Wayne Williams strives to work with the staff to provide excellent customer service in Motor Vehicle, Recording, Elections, and Clerk to the Board. In Elections, Wayne is committed to fair and accurate processes. He has testified before the legislature on election reform and continues to work to reform our election processes by requiring proof of citizenship to register to vote and photo identification in order to vote.

Politically, Wayne Williams is a past Chairman of the El Paso County Republican Party, where he oversaw the caucus and assembly election process for the County’s largest political party. For more than a decade he has played an active role in crafting bylaws to ensure fair elections.
El Paso County - Clerk and Recorder

There are federal laws governing voter registration drives, from private or non-profits and at public agencies (like a county clerk's office or license bureau). They are very specific in that registrants cannot:
  • Can't display a political or party affiliation
  • May not try to influence an applicant's choice of party affiliation, discourage an applicant from registering, or make any statement that registration will affect their ability to receive other services or benefits

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Can I say setup....lol

I'm sure we all carry our cameras...just in case....

Even if it was not staged, I would bet the girl does not work for the country clerk office in any way....It seems like this is a rebuttal to the ACORN vote for Obama scandal...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
She doesn't even know who she's working for.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

Again, WATCH the video. You're being obtuse.

The girl starts out by asking "Would you vote for Obama or Romney."

Then at 0:29 -

"I'm actually trying to register people for a particular party, because we're out here in support of Romney actually."

At 0:41 -

"We're working for the county clerk's office."

She reaffirms she's working for the county clerk's office at 0:52 -

Woman: "You're working for the county clerk's office?"

Girl: I believe so, yea.

At 0:58 -

Woman - "You're out here registering only Republicans?"

Girl - "Nope."

Woman - "You said, 'we're registering Romney people.' "

Girl - "Well, we're trying to, to be honest."

I don't doubt the girl is just working a gig. She twice referenced working for the County Clerk. She could also have taken the gig from an ad or placement service such as one of these:

Voter Registration Coordinator

Support the GOP and get paid!

Are you interested in a job that will make a difference in the upcoming election? Do you have the drive to change American politics? Penmac Staffing Services has immediate openings for temporary workers as Voter Registration Coordinators for the upcoming election. Salary is $12 per hour with a flexible schedule; either part time or full time with Saturday hours required.

Responsibilities:
• Canvass a public area or event, which will be assigned to you, and identify conservative and Republican voters and ask them to register to vote.
• Great communication skills.
• Outgoing personality.
• Enthusiastic to be a part of one of the top campaigns in the nation and the biggest campaign in North Carolina.
Requirements:
• Must be 18 years of age,
• Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check
• Have your own transportation
• Have a cell phone.

Penmac is a Missouri corporation and proud to be employee-owned. We never charge job seekers a fee. Penmac is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

I don't know how she got this job, but this type of "canvassing" and selective voter recruitment is illegal.

There's a large number of these ads on Craigslist, an example of such is here.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Lol ya "we are working for the....wait for it...crickets....still trying to find words....any words..............country clerk office...."

She doesn't have a clue...OR she forgot her lines, either way its a non-issue.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Why is this a non issue?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

I don't know how she got this job, but this type of "canvassing" and selective voter recruitment is illegal.

If she is working, or volunteering for a special interest group why is it illegal? The Democrats got this stuff down to a science...the Republicans suck at it....

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wascurious

Why is this a non issue?

At best she is working for some special interest group...who cares. There are 1000s of them on both sides and until it is a group funded by tax dollars (ACORN) they can do what they want.

Call the clerk office and I'll bet she doesn't work there or has any connections...it was painful to watch her to try and think of who she worked for to make it sound important.

At worst it was all staged...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by Signals

either way its a non-issue.

Non-issue!!!! This is another case of:

CHAOS

ON

BULLSH!T

MOUNTAIN

Damage control is in full swing on ATS at all times. It is clearly illegal but cough ah ahh ….non issue. BS.

edit on 23-9-2012 by Grimpachi because: add

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join