It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the Anti Christ will be Jewish Islamic or Counterfeit Christian

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
After some research, I believe the Anti-Christ will be of Middle Eastern descent, but won't come from an established religious background of being Jewish, Muslim or Christian.

Daniel 11:37-39

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

John 5:43

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

1 John 2:22

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

So, the Anti-Christ won't be someone who just denies Jesus Christ, but the Father also. Many would say that even though Muslims and Jews don't believe that Jesus is who he said he was, they still believe in God the Father, but the Anti-Christ is going to try and destroy that notion too.

I think he'll claim to be God, but not the God that everyone has believed in up until now, hence the need for the "strong delusion".

2 Thessalonians 2:11

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

edit on 24-9-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

Actually the Quran says that allah is not the father. Muslims do not believe in allah being any type of father and if we are sons of God then it is symbolic. They don't believe in the same God as the Christians and the Jews.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Maybe they don't believe in God as being the Father to Jesus, but Islam is considered an Abrahamic religion, where they believe that their God is the same God that Abraham followed and they consider the Old Testament prophets of the Bible to be true prophets, along with Jesus.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Maybe they don't believe in God as being the Father to Jesus, but Islam is considered an Abrahamic religion, where they believe that their God is the same God that Abraham followed and they consider the Old Testament prophets of the Bible to be true prophets, along with Jesus.

What Islam believes is that Allah is not a father to anyone at all. They believe Adam was a prophet and this is found nowhere in Judaism and Christianity. They believe that all those prophets were not merely messengers of allah, but that they prophesied Mohammed would be the last prophet.

Unfortunately, Mohammed did not tell them what the Bible actually says and there are so many simple errors in the Quran.For instance, in Surah 2, the cow chapter, Mohammed describes the cow brought to Moses, he describes it as the Bible says for the red heifer ceremony, except Mohammed says it was yellow.

I have asked Muslims why this error is there, their reply was that it had to be a different ceremony. So I asked what was the other ceremony, and they could not answer. What Mohammed had done was confuse cows, he said the golden calf was made by Moses, but then denied the red heifer ceremony. Two things wrong here, it was Aaron who made the golden calf, and the cow was not yellow for the red heifer ceremony. Muslims do not know the red heifer was a sacred ceremony.

This is combined with the mistake that Haman worked for Pharaoh in building a tower. Three things wrong here, Haman was the vizier for Artaxerxes, not pharoah. Haman did not live in the time of the tower of Babel and the pharaoh never issued the tower to be built, that was Nimrod.

Another one is that Mary, the mother of Jesus, was the sister of Aaron. The problem here is, Miriam was the sister of Moses and Aaron, but not the mother of Jesus. Mohammed even confuses who the father of Moses, Aaron and Miriam was. I think those historical errors should be enough to disqualify him, but they say they will believe Mohammed anyway, whether he was right or wrong.

The Quran and Hadiths show it is very evident that allah and God are not the same, neither have the same character, nature or words. The Quran also says that the Jews say Ezra was the son of God, but no Jewish person has ever said that. Allah is merely a contraction word "il" and ilah" which simply means "the god". So what god did he worship? Hubal, the moon god. This has been proven extensively. So no, not the same gods at all.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Remember though, the Bible never says the Jews will follow him. It says the nations will. "The nations" is a Hebraism for "non-jews". The Jews will be destroyed for refusing to accept the AC as god.

Revelation 18:23 says that "all nations" will be deceived.

Why would "non-jews" be the only ones under the "strong delusion" when it was the Jews who first rejected Jesus?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

So what god did he worship? Hubal, the moon god. This has been proven extensively. So no, not the same gods at all.

Try telling that to a Muslim and they'll say you are wrong.

The Qur'an teaches that Islam is the continued faithful religion in the same line as the Prophets who were before Muhammad:

"The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah ... and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus" (42:13 AYA).

The result of this view is that the scriptures given by these Prophets are considered to be genuine scriptures from God: But say,

"We (Muslims) believe in the Revelation which has come down to us and in that which came down to you (Jews & Christians); our Allah and your Allah is One" (29:46 AYA).

In the Qur'an there are many references to the Jewish and Christian Holy Books. In fact the Qur'an addresses Christians and Jews in terms of the Book:

"O People of the Book!" (5:68 AYA).

God's Mission For The People of the Book Christians and Jews are mentioned in the Qur'an as the custodians of scripture:

"For to them was entrusted the protection of Allah's Book" (5:47 AYA/44 MP).

God gave the scripture to the Christians and Jews so that they could make known to the whole world and every nation the true knowledge of God:

"And remember Allah took a Covenant from the People of the Book, to make it known and clear to mankind, and not to hide it" (3:187 AYA).

Some of the Jews and Christians fulfilled this mission, others did not. Just as there are faithful and unfaithful Muslims so too the Qur'an distinguishes between the faithful and the unfaithful Christians and Jews.

answering-islam.org...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Remember though, the Bible never says the Jews will follow him. It says the nations will. "The nations" is a Hebraism for "non-jews". The Jews will be destroyed for refusing to accept the AC as god.

Revelation 18:23 says that "all nations" will be deceived.

Why would "non-jews" be the only ones under the "strong delusion" when it was the Jews who first rejected Jesus?

As I said, "the nations" is a Hebraism for Gentiles. The antichrist murders the Jews because they refuse to follow him. Now, with that said, there may he secular Jews who are totally ignorant of the Tenackh who will follow him, that could be. 2/3 of the Jews will be massacred by him.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The Jews don't accept the AC bro, they get attacked and decimated because of it. 2/3 will perish. The world falls in love with him, not the Jews.

They do get fooled for the first 3.5 years. Only when he stands in the Holy Place and claims to be God do they see who he is, that's when they rebel and flee.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Personally, I think the Anti-Christ is going to convince everyone that the God of the Old Testament is an impostor, misleading them on what the requirements of the true Messiah would really be.

That's already happening now, how many people, christians even do not know that the OT God is Jesus? Quite alot! Most christians do not even read the OT. Both jews and muslims deny it vehemently, with jews calling us idolaters because of it, even though he said he would come in person! You can point where directly in the OT it says who he is, and neither of these will believe you, you can point in the NT to validate it and neither will believe you, and i've tried. .

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Another one is that Mary, the mother of Jesus, was the sister of Aaron. The problem here is, Miriam was the sister of Moses and Aaron, but not the mother of Jesus. Mohammed even confuses who the father of Moses, Aaron and Miriam was. I think those historical errors should be enough to disqualify him, but they say they will believe Mohammed anyway, whether he was right or wrong.

The Quran and Hadiths show it is very evident that allah and God are not the same, neither have the same character, nature or words. The Quran also says that the Jews say Ezra was the son of God, but no Jewish person has ever said that. Allah is merely a contraction word "il" and ilah" which simply means "the god". So what god did he worship? Hubal, the moon god. This has been proven extensively. So no, not the same gods at all.

Alot more inconsistencies, and you've probably figured them out. Hu'bal is arabic for the canaanite Ba'al. His crescent symbols are mentioned in Judges 8 when Gideon catches up to the 2 midianite (Saudi Arabia is ancient Midia) kings who killed his brothers and he kills them and take the crescent ornaments off their camels and the crescent rings, earrings and trinkets from their arabic forces. Now muslim will claim that the crescent ornament on their mosques was only a recent addition, but the fact that crescent symbols show up in pre-islamic arabic peoples in judges 8 proves it was never a recent addition to arabs it has always been a part of their culture.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The Jews don't accept the AC bro, they get attacked and decimated because of it. 2/3 will perish. The world falls in love with him, not the Jews.

They do get fooled for the first 3.5 years. Only when he stands in the Holy Place and claims to be God do they see who he is, that's when they rebel and flee.

Not so much "fooled", but the make a peace deal with him and the muslim nations he controls. The midpoint of that he breaks his peace deal marches into Jerusalem and sets himself up in the temple to be worshipped as god in the flesh. That's the abomination that causes them to flee.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Not so much "fooled", but the make a peace deal with him and the muslim nations he controls. The midpoint of that he breaks his peace deal marches into Jerusalem and sets himself up in the temple to be worshipped as god in the flesh. That's the abomination that causes them to flee.

Just out of curiosity, what do you think needs to happen in order for "a peace deal" to even be considered?

How and what do you think the Anti-Christ is going to come up with that no one has tried to come up with before?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Just out of curiosity, what do you think needs to happen in order for "a peace deal" to even be considered?

How and what do you think the Anti-Christ is going to come up with that no one has tried to come up with before?

War. The peace deal will be signed after the Psalm 83 war. And the AC will concede rights to the temple mount, that's how construction will begin on the new temple. When that is finished at the dedication ceremony he will go back on his word and declare himself god at the temple.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Interesting point where is this mentioned in the scriptures, ie 2/3 of Israel are wiped out ,

As I said, "the nations" is a Hebraism for Gentiles. The antichrist murders the Jews because they refuse to follow him. Now, with that said, there may he secular Jews who are totally ignorant of the Tenackh who will follow him, that could be. 2/3 of the Jews will be massacred by him.

what are peoples thoughts regarding the mark of the beast, ive heard it said john did not actualy write in the greek 616 or 666
but an Arabic school er, seeing what John wrote , claimed it was infact an Arabic phrase in the name of Allah,

Allah to was one of 314 deity's in mecca, Muhammad's uncle was a follower of the Allah deity, who was said to have a trilogy of three daughters.

im reminded of the coming days in Isaiah chapter 24 the shaking of the fig tree only a remnant of man kind will be left after this time.

if the Jews are deceived to begin with, have they received the mark of the beast, ?

and where does the 144.000 play out in the coming days in Israel. ?

then comes to the two witnesses, Jerusalem at this time is called sod am Egypt, again mentioned i believe in revelations 17/18 talking of the great whore , mystery Babylon.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex

Interesting point where is this mentioned in the scriptures, ie 2/3 of Israel are wiped out.

Zechariah 13:8-9

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

Allah to was one of 314 deity's in mecca, Muhammad's uncle was a follower of the Allah deity, who was said to have a trilogy of three daughters

Al'Uzzah, Al'Lat and Menat the 3 crones whose intercession is to be hoped for. The triple moongoddess depicted in the pic to the left below as the blue skinned woman with the 3 crescent moons in her pic and the star (halo) framing her head.

Near it is the Garden of Abode. Behold, the Lote-tree was shrouded (in mystery unspeakable!) (His) sight never swerved, nor did it go wrong! For truly did he see, of the Signs of his Lord, the Greatest! Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza, And another, the third (goddess), Manat?

These are the exalted cranes (intermediaries) Whose intercession is to be hoped for.

What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female? Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair! (an-Najm 53:19-22)

The above excerpt is from an old Quran, newer Quran's have been edited to omit:

"These are the exalted cranes (intermediaries) Whose intercession is to be hoped for."

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex

Interesting point where is this mentioned in the scriptures, ie 2/3 of Israel are wiped out.

Zechariah 13:8-9

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

is this talking about the end of times? how do you get its specifically about Israel?

the way i interpret this,,, is "something" will kill 2/3rds of the earths population,,, the last third,, will have passed the judgement,,,,and will inherit the earth,,, those would then be the living and surviving people of god..

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Zechariah was a prophet to Israel.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

soo all the bible,, all the prophets are restricted to seeing a small region of the planets future?

so since people werent in america,, none of the prophecies can have to do with america... interesting to know,,,lets see how consistent we are...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
interesting reply at LOP

Any thoughts on this theory ?

two royal families in great britain claim and have claimed of them to be descendants of israel(thats important) these are the current house of windsor (queen elizabeth charles) and the house of stewart(diana) in societies to have the holy bloodline of judah(israel) from which ancient judaism states their messiah MUST come from. its important that the windsors sought out to find a virgin from the stewart bloodline(diana) to marry into. they found diana but what most dont know is that this arranged marriage and its plan was not solely by the windsors it was of very ancient design and meant to be carried out in secret its origin is unknown.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join