It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth, our only home?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
As I was reading all the threads on this topic, they all seemed be missing something. I don't know what but it seemed like there was something missing.

Maybe it's just we are taking poor care of it. Or we don't know what to do with it. Or we are just simply ignoring it.

As the title says "Earth, our only home?" I would say no.

In the current education system, they teach in science that all planets in our solar system do not have livable conditions. Are they sure about that? Where did they get their information?

Where I got my information is that all planets, including binary stars, are habitable.

But let's focus on Earth for a bit, what do we know about it? In the education system, they say it's a solid ball with 4 layers, Crust, Mantle, Outer core, and Inner core. This is false, if this would be true, then we would be here.

From what I have learned is that Earth is in reality, hollow and living with it's own cleaning procedures. Why have I come to that deduction? Simple, there are two large opening, one located off the coast of Northern Canada, and another located somewhere in the middle of Antarctica.

Don't believe me? Look at a compass. Follow North, and you'll come to one of the openings. Follow South and you'll come to the other one.

You might say, "There is no such opening!" ok, if there wasn't, then why are we still here? Without these opening, we will all be dead. Without these openings, we would have Earthquakes and volcanoes nearly everywhere, and the planet wouldn't survive 1,000,000 years.

There was one Admiral Richard E. Byrd, who explored both opening and came to tell the tale. But people in the scientific, exploration, and political arena ignored him and his finding, and instead gave him something else, a recondition that he has explored both Poles. Here is one of his experiences.

It's living, it's breathing, and it's not our only home.

They why are we taught that it is? Let's think here, if it was taught in all schools that all planets are habitable, wouldn't there be a race to get there? Would we just abandon or move a certain part of the human race to another planet? Wouldn't there be a challenge that can never be sated to progress, to build ships designed to sail the stars? Because, let's face it, we are on a prison planet, made by idiots, murderers, and psychopaths in power who have no creative ability whatsoever. And worse part is, they were trained like that.

Thank you.[
edit on 23-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
i believe our ancestors built the pyrimids as a free energy supply and then they explored other planets and eventually moved there and came back and took the energy sources they had left. they probably moved to another planet with a stronger gravitational field as they can build better technology and further themselves as a dominant race as they should.

as alien visits go i bet they were from earth and coming back to their main land to see what we are doing with ourselves and i believe nikola tesla signaled them which in turn they came to see if we were on a path of evolution as we should be.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Man you totally lost me.
Maybe you should try following up with some sources or something.
Good luck on this thread, I have a feeling it's about to heat up.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Soooo....there's a hole in the middle of the Arctic Ocean? That explorers for ages have somehow missed using compasses to get to that magnetic north point? What, is it invisible or something?

I'm sorry bud, but you're going to have to cite sources and facts, and most importantly, pictorial evidence. Surely someone's been up there with a camera and come back with that amazing proof, no? I'll let Antarctica slide a bit, it's much more a vast solid area than the Arctic is. Who knows what caves and caverns have yet to be explored there.
edit on 9/23/2012 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
PLANET EARTH, OUR TEMPORARY HOME ...

Heaven: Our Eternal Home!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Nope, they never missed it, they are either threatened, lied to, or bribed to say there was no opening. Or ignored, since this is some damaging evidence.

Plus, there are warnings to Arctic pilots that they are never to fly to or near the supposed North Pole, that raises a flag for me.

There were some NASA photos released when Armstrong landed on the Moon but that was before they doctored them, now they are gone.

But if your looking for hard, pictorial (Find kind of odd since it's digital) evidence, then there are some things that don't make sense in Northern Canada such as large amounts of Driftwood on the Northern shore, some species of birds in the
higher latitudes migrate north instead of south during the fall, Icebergs are mainly composed of fresh water instead of saltwater, and red pollen in snow.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Where I got my information is that all planets, including binary stars, are habitable.

wheres that?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

Unorthodox sources.

Try to look on the internet, and all you'll get is a bunch of people saying this isn't habitable, and that's habitable.

Books also helped, mainly the ones written by Immanuel Velikovsky, Charles Fort, Wilheilm Reich, Adrian C Clark, George Adamski, Paul M. Sears, Warren Smith, Nikola Tesla, and the list goes on.

Every nice reading list there. And there is still so much to learn.

Plus Armstrong's testimony of his experience on the Moon.
edit on 24-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

top topics

join