It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

feelings about world war three

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
as im sat at home i was browsing over the forums and looked at a few threads about ww3 and am starting to really worry about it to the point i am now getting my bug out bag ready i already have a good place to shelter near where i live a old ROC post but have been waiting to see reports of trouble brewing and there has been a lot recently so my fellow people i would suggest if you haven't got your food water and kit ready start now cause i honestly believe something big is going to happen and sooner rather than later keep yourself and families safe

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I suggest you go there now. You will not have time to read about it or react when it happens.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by maxpayne00

Relax, WW3 like you are imagining will not happen.

The next "big war" will be Economic , and be over before Joe Average Citizen knows it happened.

What you read on these pages are just ignorant theories by those who think War is Glamorous.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
i think there will be enough time to get there i work locally and live locally and am never further than 15mins away from it and defiantly wont be venturing that far away from it in the future not until all this stuff calms down it is scary though defiantly a lot more real than it was a few years ago

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
i believe a economic war is being fought right now with Germany at the head of it but if Israel decides to attack Iran i will be heading straight to the ROC post this is going to get nasty fast

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I also am a survivalist, there is nothing wrong with being prepared. What is wrong though, is for you to be worried about what you read on ATS about ww3. I have read a lot of threads regarding that matter and most of it is misconceptions of how the world now works in 2012.

Economic warfare is what you have to be ready for. Ground warfare and nuclear threats are things of the past.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
That Baltic sea USO was my place to go when ww3 happens..looks like I'm gonna have to find elsewhere..

Anyone got room for me at your go to places when shtf?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
You better go now. Its happening. I just saw a bunch of Chinese people at Walmart. They were giving me the evil eye. They were buying clothing and miscellaneous items. They were trying to be inconspicuous but I know they were the front forces of a large invasion force....

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxpayne00
i think there will be enough time to get there i work locally and live locally and am never further than 15mins away from it and defiantly wont be venturing that far away from it in the future not until all this stuff calms down it is scary though defiantly a lot more real than it was a few years ago

No, it will be night when the nukes come flying and you won't even wake up before you're dead.
Go there now.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Consequence

what makes you think it will happen at night? if i was going to attack a country with WMD'S i would do it during the day when city's are busy and full of citizens

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by maxpayne00

It's not terrorism. It doesn't matter how many people die, what matters is to destroy the country.
Doing it in darkness is better than light for many reasons.

Plus, you shouldn't risk it.
Go there now.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence
No, it will be night when the nukes come flying and you won't even wake up before you're dead.
Go there now.
Umm, you realize that since this is a World War .

That when it is night somewhere on Earth, it is day on the other side.

So how can it be a Night Time thing?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Because the Russians will put in a preemptive strike on the U.S before the U.S & Israel destroy the planet by attacking Iran.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Nobody has anything to gain with a conventional or thermonuclear exchange between superpowers or even regional powers.

Russia would lose its relevancy. China would lose its biggest customer. The US would lose its creditors.

What you need to worry about is the global economy is unsustainable for a plethora of reasons that take more time than I care to write and you care to read.

What is going to happen is the cascading collapse of all the regional trade epicenters and large cap companies at Lehman speeds.

What I am telling you is there is no war, conventional or otherwise. All the big players are interconnected like that movie The Human Centipede. When one dies they all die. There won't be a national recovery for maybe a generation, but there will be local fortunes to be made.

The question you need to ask yourself is: what skill set do you possess to make a living in the post-globalism economy?

new topics

top topics

join