It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks reveals NATO attack plan against Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Contingency plans are understandable, and I'm glad we have them. However, I have to say I found it to be a somewhat unsettling coincidence that this has been discussed behind closed doors in quite recent history, and even more recently Israel seems to be trying to drag us into a conflict that could provoke the wrath of russia (as they, themselves suggested.)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
But how would those countries defend against even one soviet nuclear sub? Any country with a nuclear sub is basically untouchable to a large degree. It's kind of there ace in the hole. if the country is attacked, even if it' whipped out in a first strike, then the sub does the counterstrike. for MAD!
wicked dude!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Wikileaks released a document over America's Patriot Missile Batteries in Poland.

Those Missile Defense launchers didn't have 1 missile in them. Poland was pee'd off!

The only people who want Russia toppled are the Jewish folk. Russia doesn't believe in Zion and refuses to bow down before their superiors...the full blooded Jewish folk.

I think instead they'll use a different tactic to take down Russia. Get all the white boyz countries to get together again and take down China like they did 100+ years ago with the "Boxer Rebellion".

Then after Russia's tanks and military are depleted after fighting China.....then it will be the opportune time to take out Russia. Then ZION will be fully created and everyone will bow to their new Gods.

That's how it will go down.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Wikileaks released a document over America's Patriot Missile Batteries in Poland.

Those Missile Defense launchers didn't have 1 missile in them. Poland was pee'd off!

The only people who want Russia toppled are the Jewish folk. Russia doesn't believe in Zion and refuses to bow down before their superiors...the full blooded Jewish folk.

I think instead they'll use a different tactic to take down Russia. Get all the white boyz countries to get together again and take down China like they did 100+ years ago with the "Boxer Rebellion".

Then after Russia's tanks and military are depleted after fighting China.....then it will be the opportune time to take out Russia. Then ZION will be fully created and everyone will bow to their new Gods.

That's how it will go down.

I'm sure there's plenty of people rotting in Russian prisons for just being anti-Putin that want a revolution... Russia is awful... I'm certainly 100% anti-war with Russia, but not because Russia a great place...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join