It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighted over Carlton Gardens in central Melbourne *VIDEO*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Ok I have never posted in the UFO Forum before but I have seen unexplained "Stuff" in the sky. Last night I was out with the Mrs doing some grocery shopping and as I opened the door for her to get into the car (she had her hands full) I noticed a Very bright and blinking object in the sky. I Mentioned it to my Girlfriend and she though it was moving but I didnt think It was moving. It looked stationary but it was bright and blinking.

We went home and didnt think too much into to it. that was last night.

I then discovered that there was a UFO sighting in the city yesterday as well.
News link

A MELBOURNE man has captured footage of what he claims to be another UFO hovering across the city skyline. The three-minute clip was recorded as the UFO hovered over Carlton Gardens last night. Tod, who did not want his surname published, said he captured the footage on his phone after he first saw the object about 9.30pm. Other witnesses have reported seeing it as early as 7.30pm. Tod said the object left the Carlton Gardens area about 11pm, flying past the Immigration Museum. “It was moving like no other flying object that I'm aware exists, and it was displaying amazing patterns of lights that looked something like a light show display in the sky,” he said.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Star light, Star bright, first star I see tonight.. please make the dots go away..

I'm still of the opinion it's rc. but for the love of sanity can they please give us something interesting to look at.. They have all this technology to get here, abduct people, appear in the local pub for a pint, run around scaring kids in the outback, and rape your cows... BUT THEY CAN'T SIMPLE SAY HELLO?

Bastyards!!11

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Been posted Mate, same vid. Probably come down to pick up the Crows supporters, I am sure South Aussies are from another planet.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

I am sure South Aussies are from another planet.

And Collingwood supporters............

What is Eddie gonna do now

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Agreed, been a good weekend for me as a Carlton supporter with many Magpie mates crying in their beer.
Cheers

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

LOL

God as indeed blessed us all this weekend - When I heard about the "possible protests" this weekend - I thought it would have been Eddie leading the march with his band of misfits in tow.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

I am sure South Aussies are from another planet.

And Collingwood supporters............

What is Eddie gonna do now

Ahha Who'd be a millionaire.

Only in Australia... ONLY IN AUSTRALIA... could someone say "Crikey I think I saw a UFO, Check it out guys!" and have someone bring up the Footy.

ONLY IN AUSTRALIA!!

lmao

"Nah couldn't be buggered gettin' me camera. I was too busy getting another jug. But I saw it, honest!"

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

G,day mate. i dont care who wins as long as you victorians loose. But i do hope that you misguided yabbies intend to defend the CARLTON brewery to the last drop, from any and all invaders.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
lmao maybe they were at the G to watch hawthorn barely scrape through to the grand final. even aliens love footy lol

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pronto

Absolutely, VB is a fine drop. Most Victorians would go down swinging to the bitter end to defend our Pride and joy, Albeit with nary a drop spilled in the process.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
ugh..why do i do this to myself, i click on these UFO threads even though I know it will just be a video or a picture of a pinpoint of light in a dark sky.
in my mind a tiny almost invisible pin prick of light in the night sky does not qualify as a UFO.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Topic already exists here

closing

new topics

top topics

join