It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the China Vs U.s war will happen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

Originally posted by Krono

Originally posted by frazzle
reply to post by Krono

Sorry, I didn't notice, but that doesn't make my points invalid.

Agreed, however I'm almost certain the Brits weren't involved in Vietnam, well no doubt there were British intelligence officers providing intel for the yanks.

Granted, but the topic is the US going to war with China, not GB. Everybody's got their fingers in all the pies, so there's no doubt your intelligence people were right in there. Doesn't matter, the whole thing was FUBAR from beginning to end. I can't imagine a war with China would go any better for the US, especially since they'd have tremendous support from everybody else we've managed to PO in the past 60 years.

I understand it's about US vs China, however I think it's easy to say that who ever the States go to war with, NATO will be right up their backside helping them.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

No, I don't see a war between the two anytime in the near future.
Frankly there is nothing worth going to war over for either country at the moment.
Even if Japan is brazen enough to get into a military conflict with China that doesn't mean the U.S has to come save the day, despite whatever contractual obligation we may have.
We have thrown larger countries to the wolves for far lesser reasons.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Krono

Yep exploited being the key word lol

But then it also provided a rather unique trainig opportunity, and further OP experience away from the trees of Africa/south America where the topography and situation was very different

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Stealing technology is not new or thinking outside the box. I suppose i used the wrong word, maybe imagination fits better.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I don't know, war with the Russians was more likely during the Cold War, and that never happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join