It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK are still supporting USA Attacks.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The UK backed terror group that attacked Embassy where American Ambassador was killed few days ago is still being given millions of £s to kill more American & British troops in the Middle East and other places, it is known that the USA President is aware that the UK are behind it.
The British people group Tax Payers Alliance have ask the Cameron leader not to support terror groups with Tax payers money, but been refused to be heard by Cameron.
Attacks on Christian people world wide are being carried out by gangs Britain support too in the last 2 years under Cameron.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Do you have a source for this?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Care to tell us which terrorist group you are referring to?

Second.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
do you have anything to verify what your saying? or is it just your opinion?
IMO i feel we've been lying low, since we have our own problems closer to home.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

That is the biggest load of cack I have heard to date, and I have heard some serious poop.

If you can provide a reputable source for your claim, I will apologise, but until then, cack I say.

(I haven't said cack since I was a kid, just wanted to see how it sounded in a statement in this modern world)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
LOL! But if it were true, it might said it's getting our own back for all the many hundreds of Britons slaughtered by cowardly murderers financed by ordinary American civilians in the 70s, 80s and 90s

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'm not sure what group the OP means by name, but the general premise is Captain Obvious making a general observation.

I am SURE the United Kingdom doesn't intend their money and weapons to show up on raids against U.S. compounds...but c'mon, this is Benghazi. The unofficial capital of the rebel army while the U.K. (and US to a lesser extent on THIS one) helped them find ever more effective ways to murder Gadaffi.

So..now the U.K. is back to being a gun dealer and peddling arms out to whoever has a check book with balance available and isn't directly shooting the people selling it to them. No big surprise and it's been happening for decades like this. Shoot the crap of them, apologize profusely, send aid and bribes to shut everyone up.....then go find another nation to start the cycle all over again with.

Whats new or different?
edit on 20-9-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Monkey see, mokey do.

The US is Englands monkey, has been for 3 centuries! Aha.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
For further reading here's a link to the discussion on the Tax Payer website: www.taxpayersalliance.com...

There's at least 766 pages on the site so it needs further research.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
hmmm.... i call BS........provide a source please or if this is your personal opinion i would like to ask why you believe this............

making a statement like this without evidence or even insight into your logic is not a denial of ignorance

peace

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Monkey see, mokey do.

Too bad for you that all changed immediately after WW2.

Aha!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

So darn predictable! Lol

Did it? Really?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

So darn predictable! Lol

Did it? Really?

Sure did! If you dispute that, id love to see the evidence.

And predictable? Really? From an American id agree, but im Canadian.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Much to my shame I hadn't heard of the TaxPayers Alliance so I decided to look them up.

It was formed in 2004 with the specific aim of campaigning for a low tax society.
They seek to drastically reduce public spending and have some very wealthy and influential supporters, many of whom previously had links to The Conservative Party and made substantial donations to them.
In fact they have received awards from the Tories and have been accused of being nothing more than a front for the Conservatives.

As such I don't think they'd have much problem getting an audience with Cameron.

I can't find any reports that support the claims you made in your OP, perhaps you could supply some - until then I'll consider this whole theory as absolute codswallop.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I'm well aware your Canadian, I checked your box. Still predictable, you can't make the comment I made above without someone defending the opposite polarity.

I'm posting from mobile, so won't go into the laborous procedure of posting links and evidence, ill just sum it up:

England was the Inception of America and the Bank of England was the Inception of the Bank of New York, Manhatten and the Fed, if you trace your leads far back enough, do you really think these entities are no longer connected? Just as Masonry began in the UK, and MI6 began the modern age of Intel, you'd be daft to think the true power lies in these "off-shoot" entities.
edit on 20-9-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
"Rubbish come on ..on ya way nothing to see here"

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Sorry to sound obtrusive but you are saying a whole country is doing this with your title but in fact it could be just a handful of individuals who happen to live there?

Stereotyping much?

And yes, where's the source to your fearmongering?

Boooooooo!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Monkey see, mokey do.

War Plan Red. America had plans in the 20th century for a war with Britain.

i'm of the opinion they are equals rather then 1 having control over the other.
NATO supersedes their petty differences now.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I'm well aware your Canadian, I checked your box. Still predictable, you can't make the comment I made above without someone defending the opposite polarity.

I'm posting from mobile, so won't go into the laborous procedure of posting links and evidence, ill just sum it up:

England was the Inception of America and the Bank of England was the Inception of the Bank of New York, Manhatten and the Fed, if you trace your leads far back enough, do you really think these entities are no longer connected? Just as Masonry began in the UK, and MI6 began the modern age of Intel, you'd be daft to think the true power lies in these "off-shoot" entities.
edit on 20-9-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

So?

The UK and the US are like a old married couple now. they are joined at the hip almost. Asking who is running who is almost a moot point considering both sides are in sync on almost everything under the sun.
I am comfortable with this.
But gonna blame all our bad habits on you anyhow for convenience.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Monkey see, mokey do.

War Plan Red. America had plans in the 20th century for a war with Britain.

i'm of the opinion they are equals rather then 1 having control over the other.
NATO supersedes their petty differences now.

We did war with Britain. as in we were with them in every war they got into.
same will hold true for the 21st century should they ever need help.

Not in 1900, 1925, 1950, etc would the american public go to war against the UK. absurd notion. it would be like georgia going to war with south carolina.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join