It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Prepares for Riots, Buys 1.2 Billion Bullets

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Just a brief post on this topic:

1.2 billion bullets for Homeland Security. 50 States = 24 million bullets per state.

When was the last time the DHS made a bulk ammo purchase? I honestly do not know, so any input into that would be beneficial and possibly change my viewpoint on the subject.

That said, the amount of ammo that must be fired regularly to keep a 'marksman' qualification is large, and to go through the training process to maintain the 'marksman' qualification significantly larger.

Just food for thought.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I just found this story in Israeli media. That sent a chill down my spine

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The political script being executed calls for Obama to lose so the expected racial riots will take place.

Right on schedule. The social loads need to be thinned.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

becauise if they buy it you cant
they are trying to buy up the ammo so it dont reach local ammostore and walmart shelves if you cant control the guns you limit the ammo.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by proteus33
reply to post by stupid girl

becauise if they buy it you cant
they are trying to buy up the ammo so it dont reach local ammostore and walmart shelves if you cant control the guns you limit the ammo.

Now THAT makes the most sense of anything I've heard to date.

A thousand blue stars for keepin' it real and bringing something truly conspiracy-worthy to the table, my man.

If you load your own, you can get all the free casings you want at the shooting range, long as you don't mind pickin' em up yourself. Invest in a good tumbler, and you're good to go.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Originally posted by stupid girl
What I don't get is why they are "buying" these large quantities of ammo on the public market?

Wouldn't you think it would behoove them to just buy their own ammunition machinations and manufacture it without public knowledge?
Surely the government has the capability and funding to do such a thing. Seems to me that it would cost less and they wouldn't be subject to reporting quantity.

This just doesn't make sense to me on several levels.

The comment above yours perhaps answers your question

Why hide when no one will do anything? Nobody even cares!

true that....
even those few that actually do care, what could possibly be done to rise against the Beast that has become the American government?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Everyone needs to quit buying so easily into PSYOPS.

For once in your life be unaffected by the Hegelian Dialect. You are much stronger than this.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I don't think people in the US or UK will come out in full force to protest their governments - we've been made too complacent. Daily the governments test us with news laws and gradually achieve their goals by testing our limits.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join