It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Buckling Under Weight Of Obama’s Failed Presidency…

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

This opinion article by Ulsterman tells it like it is.

With all the recent diversions, we tend to "forget" what has really happened !!

The voters will not forget however when they hit the polls.

Things like lost jobs and weak jobs will be the deciding factors.

Many people currently on "assistance" are not satisfied.

They want the jobs back, not the chickenfeed help.

You can't hide from the Sun as they say.

Is America better off than it was four years ago? Boston Herald columnist Jennifer Braceras makes it clear – absolutely NOT.... Easy question, easier answer
America not better off under Obama

Obama supporters understand this. They know that if this election is a referendum on whether we are today better off, the president will lose.

So for months, they ignored the question. Instead, Obama supporters attacked Bain Capital, mocked Ann Romney’s dressage hobby and accused Mitt Romney of being a felon.

When these divisive and deceptive tactics failed, they shifted strategy and rewrote the question:

“Are you better off today than if Barack Obama had not become president?”

Is America better off than it was four years ago?

How 'bout YOU ?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Here is an interesting video.

Obama 2008 and Obama 2012......almost word for word !!!!

I guess if he said it 4 years ago and needs to repeat today....

Well what does THAT tell you ?

CKA – Share this with everyone who is willing to watch it! Obama just repeats the same lies over and over and over!!! Four more years of this Commie and you will not recognize America!!! MAKE NO MISTAKE!!! Remember, if Obama wins in November he will not need to worry about re-election but you will definitely need to worry!!!
2008 Obama 2012 Obama in his own words he has failed!!! (must see video)

"We've Heard It All Before" (Extended Cut)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
"Then the word of the Lord came to me: “This is what the Lord says: ‘In the same way I will ruin the pride of Judah and the great pride of Jerusalem. These wicked people, who refuse to listen to my words, who follow the stubbornness of their hearts and go after other gods to serve and worship them, will be like this belt—completely useless! For as a belt is bound around a man’s waist, so I bound the whole house of Israel and the whole house of Judah to me,’ declares the Lord, ‘to be my people for my renown and praise and honor. But they have not listened.’ Jeremiah 13:8-11

America is buckling under the weight of sin and lawlessness. Thieves get a leader who is thief, crooked people get a corrupt leader, murderers get a warmonger with a taste for blood,, blasphemers get a blasphemer, Godlessness get Godlessness, cold hearts get a masochist. Do you see a pattern here? We are hypocrites - we expect to do all those wicked things and yet think that our leaders shouldn't. Hypocrisy - the leaven of the Pharisees. Why the very ones who taught us it!

And because we don't slap ourselves upside the head by recognising the hypocrisy, can't you guess that the next President (if we even last that long) will be WORSE? There is only one cure for this nation - repentance from pure sorrow that we've fallen so far away from our God and His ways. And no, I'm not suggesting Romney for his fruits appear rotten to the core. If this nation fell down today in deep sorrow to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, we'd be blessed with leadership that matched. But unfortunately, we've followed our 'men of renown' straight into the pit that they dug for us. The outcome of evil is death. God will not be mocked. This nation blasphemes His name across the world.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
pfft
We've been thru this. Ain't easy cleaning up after Bush.
Why don't ask about his birth certificate while you're at it?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Well electing a presidential candidate that says that he isn't worried about 47% of Americans, might be the straw that breaks the camel's back.
edit on 9/20/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

This opinion article by Ulsterman tells it like it is.

....and who is Ulsterman?
So far Ulsterman seems to be a pathological liar but I am certain you can show me otherwise.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Summerian
pfft

Obama hasn't cleaned up after Bush, he's done nothing but extend the policies that Bush started LOL

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Another thread illustrating one the greatest problems of the average American voter; shortsightedness.

Is the country better off then it was four years ago? No, but then was four years ago better off then the eight years before that and etc. No. The country has been steadily going down hill for multiple administrations and the Bushes didn't save us, and Clinton didn't save us, Obama didn't save us and Romney won't save us either.

Both the Rs and the Ds outsourced our jobs and gutted our economy with one sided trade agreements and voting for either party will just be more of the same.

The whole damn thing is a football game with only two teams. A giant joke played on the American people. It's like that old joke card that has printed on both sides. "How do you keep an idiot in suspense, turn this card over." The short-sighted sheeple get screwed over by the Rs so they vote in the Ds, then when they get screwed over by the Ds they vote in the Rs....a never ending revolving door of idiocy. Welcome to the American election system.

The sad thing is most Americans are to dumb to realize it and will keep revolving the two parties in and out of power, vote the lesser of two evil nonsense and the our team has to win nonsense and then, keep wondering why the country keeps getting worse and worse every four years.

Oh well it in the next four years it will be even worse, no matter which of the puppets win, but then on the bright side I guess you can make another thread then asking the same question.

Just my opinion though.

edit on 20-9-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
when ever i read a post blameing Obama i wonder how long that person has been inside looking out.
No matter who wins the big Race they want use dependent, or they wont have there
Enormous federal programs such as Social Security, Medicare and the recently pass Healthcare Reform. What happened to the enumerated powers?
How did these things possibly get by the Supreme Court? Not that aid to citizens is wrong but it was never intended to be the role of the federal government.

That's what the 10th amendment was for, reserving all other powers than those enumerated to the federal government for the states.

The states should be providing these programs if they so choose and if they work they will compete with other states for populace and hence power in the House. This is how it was meant to be.

the states are engaging in no competition other than that for federal funds.

Constitutional Revolution of 1936 the turmoil in society of the sixties and the programs of Lyndon Johnson exploding the role of the federal government....
I can see Obama wining if you read into everythang going on ,Romny is blowing it on purpose all staged for the ones that still beleave in the Easter bunny there all actors.......

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Well electing a presidential candidate that says that he isn't worried about 47% of Americans, might be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Only that isn't what he said. I love how no one can quote Romney's actual words and say he is wrong.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
So you're out for a nice evening walk in the park . . . it's twilight and you really can't see much . . . every ten steps you take, your foot lands in a pile of dog crap . . .

Because it is dark and the wind's blowin' in the other direction and you're talking with the hottie you just met, you don't realize you're waddlin' in dog crap until you've hit the tenth pile.

Who do you instantly blame . . . .

The last big old pile of turds you stepped in.

For the most part, you generally don't even consider that you've been walkin' on crap for the last 200 steps.

'nuff said.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren

pfft

Obama hasn't cleaned up after Bush, he's done nothing but extend the policies that Bush started LOL

I'd like to hear how you would go about cleaning up after Bush.
And I'll tell you about all the ways big money would stop you (end you).

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren

pfft

I'd like to hear how you would go about cleaning up after Bush.
And I'll tell you about all the ways big money would stop you (end you).

Just think, if Obama wins this election he'll be inheriting a worse mess. And guess whose fault that is?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
America is buckling under Obama but, the stock market is booming, more jobs continue to be created and his approval ratings continue to improve. If America is buckling somebody needs to tell them because they seem to think things are getting better.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

It may appear to hard line republicans Obama extended the damage created by Bush but I disagree. I propose Obama mitigated extenuating damages created by Bush and helped to stave off possibly the worst economic crisis America ever had.

Had there been another year or two of Republican rule, we would have plunged into depression and America would have sunk to the bottom of the barrel.

So, while it may appear we are still suffering and Obama has not done anything worthwhile, I think we would have been much worse off had he not been at the helm for the past 4 years.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Maybe the OP ought to check the BLS statistics for business opening/closing rate over the course of the last four years. Perhaps if the OP had any interest in facts (highly doubtful based on my impression of his nearly constant political trolling) then he will see that things have actually steadily improved. But undoubtedly Mittens and his majik underpants would do MUCH better, right?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Initeresting clip. This needs to be circulated to the masses through social media and MSM somehow

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

pfft

But who's he going to Blame this time? Hopefully for Americas Sake,,,, He'll be sent packing back to Chicago, Ill.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
America is buckling under Obama but, the stock market is booming, more jobs continue to be created and his approval ratings continue to improve. If America is buckling somebody needs to tell them because they seem to think things are getting better.

If your above statement is True,,,,

Here are just a few of the search replies.
www.dshs.wa.gov/esa/tec/
How Do I Qualify For VA (Veterans) Benefits To Pay For Long Term
www.ssa.gov/dibplan/dqualify.htm
www.snap-step1.usda.gov/
Searches related to how do i qualify
how do i qualify for hud housing
how do i qualify for medicaid
how do i qualify for medicare
how do i qualify for welfare
how do i qualify for medical
how do i qualify for government assistance

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Ummmmm....................nope!

September 20, 2012 - Gallup -

Romney 47%

Obama 47%

OMG! The roof is coming down! President Mitt Romney has already won.

The - redistribution- video has kicked in !

Obama is already half way to Hawaii for retirement.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join