It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there an alterior motive to the insighting of riots in the Muslim world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This is my fitst thread. If I have placed this incorrectly, please move for me.

What if the anti-Muslim movie was released to bring out terrorist supporters in order watch and scan faces for intelligence gathering.

My first thought is regarding the movie and it's timely release. It seemed as though it was only released when it was, to insight rioting. I'm not even sure the whole movie exist. I have yet to see a link to where more than a pre-view is available. Please add a link if you have evidence that the movie as a whole exists. (IMO- the concept of the movie is so wrong and should never of been made.)

Then I saw threads with images of people holding known terrorist supporting flags. I thought, hummm... that's pretty brave to be out in such a public way supporting groups that military is looking for. Then it dawned on me that maybe that was what those seeking war with terrorists were wanting to see.

We know that military technology is mind bogglingly advanced. I think it would be within reason that the military could save those faces and a soldier would wear some sort of specialized lens that would identify a face of a known terrorist. The amount of intelligence research that could be searched and stored for combat use from this series of riots is huge.

So, that is my conspiracy idea. Here are a couple of links about the technology that is available and I am sure the goverments could tweak it for their use.

Brazilian Police to Use "Robocop" Glasses To Scan Faces

Ahead of the world cup, Brazilian police have unveiled sunglasses that are capable of scanning the faces in a crowd, and identifying an criminals at large. They are claiming they can scan up to 400 faces in 1 second, at a distance of 50 yards. The glasses scan 46,000 biometric points on a person’s face, and therefore are reportedly extremely accurate.

And

Predator: A Smart Camera That Learns

Predator is a sophisticated tracking software written by Zdenek Kalal that continually learns from it’s own mistakes. It is capable of tracking objects, even if they turn, or change scales, and it can also discriminate different faces. Initial application ideas include sophisticated surveillance, virtual interactivity, and object centric stabilization. You can download the software and try it for yourself
source for above two quotes source
And
Tiny fly on the wall cameras like this image hope this links correctly.

So, what do you think?
edit on 19-9-2012 by Twilightgem because: grammar

edit on 19-9-2012 by Twilightgem because: added source

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Twilightgem

It's obviously possible, even probable. The PTB have no problem sacrificing any number of people on the ground, in ships or in planes when it comes to obtaining their goals. But I think the motive is more to surround Israel and get that big ball of crap moving so we can get on with fixing the economies by having a massive world war. In which case, 90% of the population die through bombs, bullets, radiation, biological agents, etc. leaving only the psychopathic scumbag useless eater ruling class(less) bunch to produce the future generations of debt slaves. What is that old adage, "Kill a few people and you're a murderer, kill a few million and you're a king."

I'm pretty optimistic eh? Cheer up though, the worst is yet to come ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/19.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It seems I share your "optimistic" view. I would not be shocked to learn that the whole thing was to escalate the situation and gain knowledge of where needs to be watched closest for hot terrorist spots.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Personally? I think on motive, it's far more likely the Jihadi elements and leadership segments were the ones doing the testing and I'll bet the reaction shocked even them. I never...EVER..would have guessed the sheer number of nations where Western nations and particularly us, have seen violent action at some organized level.

One estimate seems to be at 20, another 30. Even if only a bakers dozen, I hate to break this to the Iceman-in-Chief as nothing EVER seems to phase him or perturb him in the least... If it turns out to only be MY low estimate for serious response to the call for violence, we do not have the number of airplanes...LITERALLY, just numbers in PLANES, to address the issue if we used everything we had against these nations standing in solidarity with Iran or otherwise in a military way.

We're seeing something, in my view, as unknown, exciting AND terrifying as some of us also recall being privileged (in that case) to see happen in 1989. A new 'order' in that area of the world would seem to be emerging. Planned or not...and it's one uniquely theirs and of that region. It's a wild thing to watch!

- Oh.. and I think a few billion thrown into mass production of those little drones by the 100's of thousands eventually...could do something like give the whole PLANET daily postal service without manpower issues or nightmares, as the case may be for location. If only every technology wasn't produced for or as a spin off from war.... It's old after over a decade of it now.
edit on 19-9-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo and minor correction

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Ulterior and Inciting.

And yes, there almost certainly is some form of ulterior motive to inciting these riots.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Twilightgem

copy written by lp527.
Its never been about the Muslims,it's always been about the ancient alien hot spots in your history.
'ITS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT ALIENS' .

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Ulterior and Inciting.

And yes, there almost certainly is some form of ulterior motive to inciting these riots.

Thank you for the spelling but, I don't know how to change my title.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Timely release... It was released months ago. Timely?

Do you think it's hard to be stung by a bee? How about a hive of bees? Do you think you'd get away with poking a hornets nest?

I bet it was the government making those bees angry, just to see what they do...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The motive is to keep the ME unstable, the west has been doing this for decades.

The Arab-Israeli conflict has been perpetually influenced by western nations, in order to keep their problems from being resolved. It just makes it easier for the west to dominate in order to control the oil.

If the area was allowed to become stable it could economically dominate the world. The only thing keeping the west from an economic disaster is controlling the distribution of oil. Keep the oil in the ground so the ME does not benefit from it economically, making sure only western oil companies can operate.

This has been going on since the end of the Ottoman empire when the French and the British made the first push to secure the newly found source of oil that the military needed.

Oil was found at Masjed Soleyman in southwestern Iran on May 26, 1908, and three years later was piped down to a newly built refinery at Abadan on the Iranian side of the Shatt alrab, not many miles below Basra.1 Its global importance was immediately recognized, not just by the Admiralty in London, looking for new sources of supply for its oil-fired battleships, but in other European capitals as well—leading to a brief British-German-Turkish skirmish for control of the pipeline at the start of World War I.2

One Hundred Years of Middle Eastern Oil

It's not so much about the need for the oil now imo, it's more about keeping the ME from becoming economically competitive with Europe and the US.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The alterior motive is to play the fools. If you don't have enough money to keep buying their oil....create tactics to make your money go farther.

Support a dictator...give him lots of money for his oil....topple him....sneak back out your gold and wipe your debt to him away....Put in next puppet leader...repeat process.

Why do you think we support Military Dictatorship countries? We need something from them and just don't have the bones to get it....so we play this little game.

They are very easy to destabilize....couple cartoons...some fake twitter posts....next thing you know.....

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I have a very different theory about the riots.It was a provocation by the clique of neo-con and fundamentalist Coptic Christians.One faction wants total world domination the other is trying to bring about the end of the world.

top topics

join