It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where does spirit stand as far as dimensions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
So, I have been trying to "crack the code" on spirituality, consciousness, and dimensions all together... So my main question is: Is spirit a dimension (4th, 5th, 6th, ect.) or are dimensions just higher levels of consiousness? And if so then spirit probably isn't even a dimension, more like "home base"? Im leaning more towards higher levels of consiosness

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jordanAKbramsen

Spirits are made of consciousness too, so it seems consciousness takes many forms depending on the dimensional frequency. 4th dimension is mind, and I assume spirits choose to be there...You into astral projecting or meditation? Those techniques explain dimensions much better than human rhetoric haha.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jordanAKbramsen
So, I have been trying to "crack the code" on spirituality, consciousness, and dimensions all together... So my main question is: Is spirit a dimension (4th, 5th, 6th, ect.) or are dimensions just higher levels of consiousness? And if so then spirit probably isn't even a dimension, more like "home base"? Im leaning more towards higher levels of consiosness

Christ consciousness would be "home base" in my opinion. On every dimension you deal with some aspect of the spiritual, its just a matter of what "frequency" Even the 3rd dimension in the flesh, at a low vibratory frequency you are a form of a spirit. Think of it like H2O, spirit that can come in various forms.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

the spirit exists in in this dimension in a non-detectable form. that is technology is unable to detect it, but a conscious living entity can.. such as yourself. when u attain enlightenment ur spirit is freed from earthly bounds of flesh allowing u to roam without a body.

dimensions or worlds are i believe all the same dimension so to speak. this type of entity is everywhere at once and also sees in all directions at once. there is no space, there is no time to this entity as every thought is an instataneous manifestation. e.g think about egypt and ur instantly there by the time the thought finishes the word 'egypt'. think about looking behind you and it feels like u always were looking behind but u then have the memory of previously looking forward and then deciding to look backward. the transition is not detected. this is why it is like the spirit is everywhere at once.

it's just one level from 3d to 4d. being a 3d entity in a 4th dimensional world.. the spirit would be a 4d entity in a 5d world. the confusion is with scientific term for 'dimension' and mystics term for the same word carrying slightly different meaning. scientifically it is looked upon as a conjunction of axes. mystically it is looked upon as 'another world' through a gate. there are multiple worlds and states that the spirit can venture to each quite different. one like earth, completely different planets, radiant white light dimension (heaven) etc. to say and distinguish levels between dimensions is beyond me and i think anyone else since there are no tools that can 'measure' the transition between these realms.. only consciousness.
edit on 19-9-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Spirit is pure non-locality.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Good questions, friend. Allow me to attempt a logical answer?
To my own take on things, we exist in many dimensions of Time/Space. I personally think that each of us wake up in a slightly different dimension every few days or so. A Spirit, specifically a Human Spirit is basically a field of pure energy, and while Earthbound must remain in a human body, with very few exceptions. Whether a new Spirit just living for the first few lifetimes, or a very old Spirit that has lived thousands of lifetimes, all are kept prisoner in the carbon based receptacle that cannot even move with us to animate and control it's every aspect.

I think the concept you are grasping for here is a thing I call "Zero Point Reference." That is your individual Zero Point of origin, where you came into existence. this is your initial zero point. Your secondary zero point is your point of origin here on Earth. This point of origin defines one, and it is always a part of the concisenesses of the person. Lose your zero point, you begin to lose sanity. This problems was addressed when deep space travel came into being. It was solved by artificially feeding "white noise" and smells and sounds from Earth.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

So, I have been trying to "crack the code" on spirituality, consciousness, and dimensions all together... Im leaning more towards higher levels of consiosness

Spirituality is the ultimate conspiracy and it is the elite's PRIMARY target.

1) We have been lied to our entire lives about everything...

"Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religions destroy spirituality." ~ Michael Ellner

2) We have been conditioned to DENY REALITY...

Modern Western culture is based on denying objective truth and erecting a false reality in its place. The New World Order is dedicated to replacing Truth with a solipsism created by the same people who create money from nothing and charge interest.

Modern society is based on a solipsism created by Illuminati (Cabalist) Jewish bankers and their Masonic minions. The word "solipsism" means a self-created reality that has little or no connection with Truth.

We are being drawn into a solipsism that inverts good and evil; truth and lies. We are being inducted into a satanic cult. Link

3) Religion and cults are nothing more than mind control with a massive stealth agenda...

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control."

All false religions are illuminati created
Religion is a major tool of the Illuminati agenda

The real agenda of all Illuminati created false Religion is to is to blind and misguide you AWAY from the truth, destroy spirituality and keep you disconnected from God.

This is why the religious people HATED Jesus more than anyone else.

The word "religion" (from the original Latin) means to "reconnect with God".

Religion PRETENDS to be the way and the truth but Jesus said, ‘I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man can come unto the Father but by Me.’

What if I were to tell you, that there is a vast Satanic conspiracy to deceive the masses of every society on earth? What if I were to tell you that the top leaders of the world’s religions were in league with the Devil?

Would you think I’m crazy? I would! Yet, the truth is stranger than fiction! You have been lied to my friend. Few people in the world today are aware of just how much Satan has infiltrated and is behind ALL false religion.

Satan is behind ALL false religion

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Spirituality is the art of getting lost in thought. Contemplation is spirituality. There isn't much to crack. Consciousness is also an illusory abstraction of the body. It is merely the culmination of all senses, memory, and bodily functions. Sounds pretty simple to me.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NiNjABackflip

Spirituality is the art of getting lost in thought. Contemplation is spirituality. There isn't much to crack. Consciousness is also an illusory abstraction of the body. It is merely the culmination of all senses, memory, and bodily functions. Sounds pretty simple to me.

Spirituality is the opposite of getting lost in thought. Thought is what facinates humans, thoughts are taken to be true. Thoughts about me in the past, thoughts about me in the future all lead to a feeling of fragmentation. It is the cause of stress because it is as though you are pulling yourself in two, it is the separation. Come home to the only time and place there is - here and now.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

The spirit dimension is right here and right now. Where else is there?
The mind believes there is 'other' - other time, other place because it thinks (imagines) 'other'.
Home base is where you are.

If you want to explore consciousness Peter Brown is brilliant at pointing to it - i will link you to;
Just this youtu.be...

This link is to Mooji;
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jordanAKbramsen

Spirit may be strong or may be weak depend how he is departing.

There is learning for the spirit or some spirits to get a higher understanding and to teach and help others in my opinion,but I may be wrong.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
If something actually exists, then it must have all dimensions. A single dimension is an abstract and objective thought.

Here is a thread I started about this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
Spirituality is the opposite of getting lost in thought. Thought is what facinates humans, thoughts are taken to be true. Thoughts about me in the past, thoughts about me in the future all lead to a feeling of fragmentation. It is the cause of stress because it is as though you are pulling yourself in two, it is the separation. Come home to the only time and place there is - here and now.

Not is isn't. It is getting lost in thought. It is introspection. It's contemplation. It's meditation. Spirituality is not living in the moment. Those who don't think, who rather live in the moment without reflection, are the ones who shoot first and ask questions later.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NiNjABackflip

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Not is isn't. It is getting lost in thought. It is introspection. It's contemplation. It's meditation. Spirituality is not living in the moment. Those who don't think, who rather live in the moment without reflection, are the ones who shoot first and ask questions later.

Meditation is about finding your true self. The word 'lost' in the phrase 'lost in thought' implies that one is lost. Only when you find yourself will peace and joy be known.
Know thyself.
edit on 20-9-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

the spirit exists in in this dimension in a non-detectable form.

How convenient. Something that everyone either believes in or claims to personally know of, yet non-detectable, ergo unprovable.

Jesus rose from the dead. Okay, where's his body? Ummm, gone.
Where's the ark of the covenant? Ummm, don't know.

If it takes at least a thousand humans to ensure the survival of the species without inbreeding that would drive man to extinction, how did Noah's small family reproduce and keep mankind alive? Ummm, don't know.

How does consciousness exist without a machine (brain or computer) to formulate thought? Ummm, don't know.

These ideas are fun, and a great read in fiction, but it's a bit unsettling when people actually believe in this mumbo-jumbo.

top topics

join