It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are only 2 things that can stop world war 3 right now!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

there would be no debt it would all be forgiven, plus canada and mexico will get alot more miliarty power and weapons. oh and did i mention we would legalize drugs as well. we would have to play nice with cartels.
drugs especially the more dangerous one like crack and herion would be highly taxed to help pay for roads, healthcare and food stamps.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

there are a millions reason why we need NAU.

American is collapsing as we speak. as we collapse we are going to tear ourselves aprt with fighting and probally be attacked by stronger countrys and terrorists or we can become a superbloc state in the NWO.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012zeropointeventhorizon

What you're saying can only happen AFTER something like ww3 or a complete global collapse. You can't forgive debt for countries within the NAU and expect the rest of the world to be on board...for no good reason. They would cut off trade with the NAU, at the very least. It would basically be an act of war in itself!

You're not even seeing other possibilities. If the US is so horrible that it's going to collapse, it doesn't mean other countries can mess with us. Militias and state armies are still in place. All the infrastructure for the US military would still exist. Whoever claims it, runs it. We're not letting foreigners get a hold of it.

So instead of a superblock, you could have regions of superstates.

So many damned possibilities, really.
edit on 19-9-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012zeropointeventhorizon
reply to post by daaskapital

I cannot do that i would be breaking security and I would never be eard from again by 6pm tonight. I have already said to much.

First of all, I highly doubt someone in the CIA ran such a computer simulation. Can you imagine. "Smithers, come in to my office and sit down". "What is it Mr. Johnson?". "Smithers, I need you to write a computer simulation that comes up with the top two ways to stop World War III". "Ok, Mr. Johnson, I'll get right on it. In fact, I'll write a bunch of them so we can really crunch the data".

First of all, there are too many variables. Almost limitless. From an accidental nuke strike, to an asteroid, to aliens themselves. A Rogue state starts something SOMEWHERE, famine, lack of water, lack of anything. Pole shift, proof of Jesus, no proof of Jesus.

The fact is something could start a chain of events that leads to a global war (sinking of the Lusetania, anyone?).

Secondly, why would "future earth residents" come to stop such an event? To do so would almost guarantee their own existence would be wiped out. Something also tells me 20 years after another global conflict and maybe - just maybe, man wises up and stops all of this nonsense in the name of Allah or God or Yawheh. Maybe a nation rises in the model of the republic that our founding fathers fought so hard for (cause this ain't it). Maybe we learn to respect each other without getting so darn offended by the dumbest nonsense. Maybe spirituality rises and organized, corrupt religions are seen for what they are.

Maybe, just maybe.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

i thought america was the one that helped other countries out with tons of money how is it we owe all this debt and who autorized all this debt i did not did you? the truth is our leaders sold us out and the people should not be responsible for it. all debt will be forviven.

there will be a new north american currecney and there will be a new one world currecney we will be backing both.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

they run these simulations all the time as far back as the 60's we could run nuclear war simuations. now imagine what we can do i mean modern warefare 3 is consumer grade imagine what they really have. coe on for gods sake man wake up.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

there is going to be ecomic collapse it is one of the main factors that will bring in the NAU

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
First thread tonight for me ..............and it's a delusional.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
as some have already said the north american union is in its infancy. many border states are already issuing licenses that allow travel between canada/us/mexico without the need for a passport. theres also the NAFTA superhighway as its sometimes called. it wont be long untill a new currency is proposed

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Hmm...A "superblock state in the NWO"??

I only see it as an acqusition of land and regionalizing it for easier control from some entity not close by. The only way to destroy the soveriegnity of the US is to dissolve it all together. There go the Bill of Rights, along with things like the right to bear arms. I do believe we would be diluting our power, and hence our ability to be independent.

We would still be a target for any invaders. Mexico and Canada are allies with the United States, so what happens to them will almost assuredly drag us into it, and vice versa. Why do we need to dissolve borders?

Canada is fine on its own, they are peace loving and like the way things are. Mexico is a hotbed of craziness right now, and the incredibly sad levels of poverty would bring the prosperity of the other two countries down quite a bit.

Seriously, all I see is a weak argument to submit to the New World Order. A few greedy, power-hungry creeps have imagined this is the way to go, but they will get all the benefit and none of the suffering.

I have no plans of submitting to anything!!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

"North American Union" Canada, Mexico and USA to Become One Country?
The 3 governments in charge of the USA, Canada and Mexico are aligning themselves with large corporations to form the North American Union (NAU) also known as the "Deep Integration" project. This would place the 3 countries under American control.

The integration would mean Mexico and Canada would have to harmonize their laws and regulations to suit the imperial ambitions of the US government. The idea is to turn the nations into something parallel to the European Union.

In 2003 the Canadian Council of CEO's launched the North American and Prosperity Initiative with 5 major elements in their strategy; The reinvention of Canada/USA/Mexico borders, and the negotiation of a North American defense alliance, are just 2.

Please read the Counsil on Foriegn Relations “Building a North American Community report” .pdf
www.cfr.org...
" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">CFR REPORT LINK
edit on 19-9-2012 by 2012zeropointeventhorizon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
You know what won't stop WW3?

Ignorance.

Ignorance that is replied and spread across humanity because people accept other people's opinions and facts instead of searching for their own.

The intellectual effort of doing research, reading and thinking - to make a conclusion of the information you collect - deprives your brain from the ability to be hostile, hateful and violent.

What a beautiful place this Earth would be if humans would spend their time learning instead of arguing without knowing what they are arguing about.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Also i can tell you now the EU will not disolve or collapse becuase the NAU will not work they will say the EU didn't work so why do you think the NAu will? they will not allow it to fail its part of bigger plan.

there is going to be resistance to the NAU what do you think NDAA and all the DHS and FEMA activity is all about latley. your either with us or against us. pick your side now.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GarrusVasNormandy
You know what won't stop WW3?

Ignorance.

Ignorance that is replied and spread across humanity because people accept other people's opinions and facts instead of searching for their own.

The intellectual effort of doing research, reading and thinking - to make a conclusion of the information you collect - deprives your brain from the ability to be hostile, hateful and violent.

What a beautiful place this Earth would be if humans would spend their time learning instead of arguing without knowing what they are arguing about.

Wish i could see more post like you
starred !

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I saw a different kind of yard sign today. "Prayer, it's our only hope." It made me sad to think how desperate things are in the world today.

I just read the OP to see if it was an option. Well, I credit you for having ideas.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
1. Every Muslim disappears
2. Every Jew disappears
Well not the people per say but their fanatic religions.

edit on 20-9-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

This seems to be rather poorly thought out. In order for the alien option to work first you'd need to have an understanding of the nature of these beings, calling them alien is also not very accurate. The second option wouldnt really stop anything either, do you really think that if this union was formed that canada and mexico could really overwrite the US agenda in any given situation? If you answered yes then you probably havent thought about it a great deal.

WW3 is not going to happen, I apologize to the people grimly clinging to this idea. What MAY happen is that Israel get into some kind of war with their neighbours in which they are overwhelmingly defeated, the idea of this war coming to american soil seems unlikely unless China and Russia really care enough about what is happening to invade. I feel that if anything were to happen it would precisely this, Israel jump the gun and attack Iran hoping to have western (US) support, some US bases that surround Iran may be attacked but that is about it, Israel will dig a really big grave hoping for support which won't really come, they will be stuck where they are and will have to deal with the consequences of their actions.

This whole notion of ww3 is ludicrous and by basically willing it day in and day out you are doing nothing to help the world.

Peace

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Hello. I am a former lurker turned member. Your take on the USA/China relationship is indeed food for thought and worthy (in MO) of its own thread. As for an NAU having any effect on the possibility of a WW3? I don't think so. Time traveling Aliens? Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!! (Not ET's. They are fact. Time-Travel? Not so much.)
Just my 17 cents. (Adjusting for inflation)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Beer and the new season of Jersey Shore???

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Agreed. Too many People talk a lot and say nothing.
I pity stupidity but cannot abide ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join