It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are only 2 things that can stop world war 3 right now!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I for one welcome either of these two options for our overlords....

Actually I don't, how about we just keep living our lives the same we we do today except instead of voting in douche-bag leaders that know nothing about anything, we should start voting in the independent parties. Nobody wants a world war, that's just not profitable.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012zeropointeventhorizon

There are other factors that would prevent WWIII. Aliens have decided that we will not get to use any nuclear weapon arsenals and have prevented their use at least five times. The planet is about to be used for a more advanced civilisation and the radioactivity and destruction, do not fit in with their plans. Natural disasters could make it impractical to launch a conventional war and we are going to get these in three waves from now until 2016. Most humans will not survive these disasters but the aliens will work to ensure that at least 5% live, to serve as breeding stock. They would prefer not to reseed the planet because it would delay the development of the new civilisation. All humans on Earth today, resulted from a seeding 12,000 years ago. About 13,000 years ago, all humans died because of massive natural disasters. The one simple and often overlooked factor is the certainly of universe to surprise literally everyone. This goround is no different. The good news is that we are entering the Golden Age and leaving the Iron Age and our surprises should be rather pleasant. TPTB are evil to the core but even they will not be rejected. These beings have lost their humility and no one advances to the higher densities, just the medium densities, without humility. Anyone who forgets the value and truth in humility, must relearn the lessons. These means that people like Dick Cheney and George Soros, will find themselves in a field picking vegetables. In eternity there are the slow learners and stubborn souls but all end up in the same place. Creation is wonderful and we all have a humble role to play, for the common good. So, whether you are a young soul on Earth, learning through experiences of great adversity or a soul in 15D, creating universes to maintain the balance, all are equal and all are treated with the utmost care and love. The worst actors are always those that succumb to temptation of pride. We and all of Creation exist in the mind of God, so we are not God or even part of his essence but we are integral to his Creation. He wishes us to know him and we can only do that by developing to our greatest potential. All is well and always will be.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012zeropointeventhorizon
reply to post by daaskapital

I cannot do that i would be breaking security and I would never be eard from again by 6pm tonight. I have already said to much.

Ok gotcha, your a troll, well troll away

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

...Then I am AGAINST YOU!!!!! And I will defend my position with extreme prejudice...

2nd

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DENBY
reply to post by abeverage

Hello. I am a former lurker turned member. Your take on the USA/China relationship is indeed food for thought and worthy (in MO) of its own thread. As for an NAU having any effect on the possibility of a WW3? I don't think so. Time traveling Aliens? Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!! (Not ET's. They are fact. Time-Travel? Not so much.)
Just my 17 cents. (Adjusting for inflation)

I don't have a good working knowledge of economy to make a rational post of this nature. It is a theory based on observation and what I think might happen not based on enough relevant facts. I would be flamed into obscurity LOL but I will think about it.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Let it collapse - I got good fences. A heard of cows land and a lot of guns to protect them.

I will make myself The Grand Raja Emir Archduke Tuanku Oneandonly Nam-Lugal Emperor (Great One for short) of Golf-land and be benevolent to my Lords, Knights, tenants and serfs.

I’d like to be a warlord – it would be fun for a while.

A little cleansing of the gene pool is needed anyway. Seems someone took a dump in the shallow end. As a minimum it seems the deep end is in need of a refill.

Why is it only the stupid and lazy seem to be breeding in great numbers?

Perhaps a world-wide game of Survivor is in order?

So let it be written, so let it be done!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

epic fail for they are here and no help form them, NAFTA is not what it seems so no help there, and lastly; We are in WW3 now so why do you say that they can stop it or the NAU?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
WWIII isn't going to happen. It could have, but the powers of the world have long known that it would spell the end of civilization. To that end, nukes are a good thing. The nukes are what prevent a WWIII scenario from becoming reality. Further, the powers of the world are far too dependent on each other to blow each other up.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012zeropointeventhorizon
reply to post by flashtrum

they run these simulations all the time as far back as the 60's we could run nuclear war simuations. now imagine what we can do i mean modern warefare 3 is consumer grade imagine what they really have. coe on for gods sake man wake up.

I have to go with Rigel4's comment which is two done from your reply to me. Of course you could run a simulation that supposes what happens for ONE EVENT. My POINT was (if you'd wake up) that the number of ways that a war of such magnitude could IGNITE is probably close to infinity.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I think aliens saving us is about as wishful thinking as Jesus saving us.
No one can help those who won't help themselves,, otherwise they'd get pulled down in the process.
If we would affect any higher beings with our tampering with things we can't handle we would more than likely just alert them to our significance and who knows if they'd have what we call compassion.
Do we have compassion for any lower species - except that which may benefit us?

The only thing that will stop WW3 is if enough people get online and start researching and forming stronger communication and trust in their community instead of being entranced by the media and technology..

Unfortunately much of this is as deep as the very cells in our body now that our foods and environment have been chemically engineered to suck you into the pit of self-indulgence and egotism.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join