It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "conversation" with a typical Mitt Romney supporter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think Obama supporters are absolutely stupid.

I think this lady is absolutely stupid...

The future of this country is very bleak; government education has succeeded in dumbing down the population.

These people believe Fox news and CNN are fair and real news sources; and America is free....

What do you expect?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
I find it to be an ABSOLUTE TRUTH everyday, that those around us who support today's Republicans, GREATLY LACK any amount of brains in which they can consider themselves proud to be included in the human-race of the current CENTURY that we are now in.

They are so behind in mental capacity, that they are comparable to the NEANDERTHALS of long ago. They are just THAT BAD. Whether it be videos, news, or in person, TIME AND TIME again, they display themselves as degenerates who have NOT progressed beyond that of the Neanderthal.

edit on 19-9-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

Your post is so extremely offensive and narrow minded that it completely boggles my mind. I am a Republican and I will call out one of my own if I see them denigrating an entire group of people. You should be ashamed of yourself. Seriously, this site is about denying ignorance the last time I looked.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
This is proof that democracy is flawed.
If 80% of people are stupid than the other 20% has to pay for their stupidity.

No wonder they want to dumb everything and everyone down.
She is a perfect example of this.

You had it almost right. In actuality if 51% of the voting public is stupid the whole 100% of the country, both voting and non voting, will pay for their stupidity. this is modulated by the electoral college but not always to the good of the country.

Both the voters and our government seem to have forgotten that we do not live in a democracy. Our actual form of government as set up by our founders is a representative, constitutionally controlled, republic. In fact a true democracy where the majority rules is nothing more than mob rule. The majority decides the way a country is run and there is no effective constitution and set of laws to stop them. In our country this has devolved to the majority being replaced by the richest and most powerful.

Now the only difference between a democrat/liberal and a republican/conservative is which pocket they steal our money from and who they give it to when they have it.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yea but then you have democrats that say crap like this:

and this:
www.thedailyshow.com...

Face it people, the mass voting body of both major parties are complete idiots.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It's easy to find people on all sides of the political spetrum that will do and say stupid stuff.

I thought it was disingenuous to use these types of videos against Obama and say the same for Romney.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by jibeho

Ask the same question to an Obama supporter and see what kind of answer you get. Then consider Obama's actions, Failed Foreign Policy and Failed Obama Doctrine that seems to be paving the way for World War III.

I guess you missed the part where the people asking the questions in the video weren't Obama supporters.

edit on 19-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

I didn't miss anything and Ron Paul is not the nominee... Just in case you missed it. Anything to paint Romney or his supporters in a negative light eh? It's not going to help Ron and you'll be lucky if it helps Obama...

BTW. Please define a "typical Mitt Romney Supporter".... Are they anything like Obama's Grandmother whom he defined as a "typical white person" in his Bio... I just love these "typical" threads... Nice one...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Just in case you missed it. Anything to paint Romney or his supporters in a negative light eh? It's not going to help Ron and you'll be lucky if it helps Obama...

Coming from someone who never missed an opportunity to rag on liberals, democrats, Obama, etc; I find your comment hypocritical and amusing.

pot kettle......

It's the circus American politics has degenerated into; lighten up and enjoy the show!

edit on 19-9-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by RealSpoke

Whats the difference between this woman who supports her candidate and those who support Obama?

What exactly is the problem?

Even though she fails to realize that Obama and Romney both work for the same team (which was their point), I thought she did ok. This coming from a fan of Adam.

edit on 19-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

The problem is that, from what I've seen, a lot of those who support Romney do so because they've been brainwashed into it. They cannot produce facts, they repeatedly preach (yes, preach) as though being Republican is a religious choice.

They're full of hypocrisies. They hold "Christian" views while demanding that poor or sick people fend for themselves, and that they should be able to make billions of $'s without contributing to society at all. They wave around the constitution and complain about Obama while ignoring the Patriot Act. They support the idea of getting America back to work, while cheering for a man who is directly responsible for removing so many jobs overseas. They have a "blind faith" mentality that Romney is somehow magical and will fix everything that is wrong in America - but no one seems to know how he plans to do that - he's never said how he plans to do it!

Boiled down, the average Republican cheer-leader is perhaps the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen! That's not everyone, I know that, but there are so many in the party who are in complete opposition to themselves, removing logic and reason and ignoring their own ridiculous level of hypocrisy for the sake of the party.

I agree that both parties are as bad as each other, and I agree that both are wholly owned by their sponsors. It makes no difference whether it's Romney or Obama, their masters have the script already written for them and if Romney becomes POTUS we'll see him come out of his first official meeting looking 20 years older and absolutely terrified - just as Obama did on his first night of being POTUS.

But, that doesn't change the fact that if I were American - even while knowing it's all a rigged game - I would *prefer* to have someone in the White House who is more likely to fight against the internal crazies, someone who isn't going to embarrass my nation on a daily basis, someone who has a clue, someone who doesn't want to take the country back to the Cold War...

Even just on religious conviction, I would vote for the person least likely to use their religious beliefs on a political platform.

Amen brother(or sister). Couldn't of said it any better.
That's scripture of the wise right there mate;-)
That woman is the epitome of a hypocritical Romney supporter.
Romney supporters remind me of the so called "Christian" that gets a
"I just smelt a fart look" every time they see a black person.
The whole time they're screaming "freedom" and "we support our troops"
yet praise the Patriot Act and call for more wars.
Somehow the modern day republican has turned into a trigger happy,
racist hillbilly ready to nuke the world.
Meanwhile praising Jesus. (in between watching American Idol)
Uhhhh I don't get it (spoken in a Valley girl voice)
I believe we can thank Bush for this wonderful joy of life.

I believe TPTB knew exactly what they were doing when they made sure Obama got elected.
What better way to distract Americans from the fraud and deceit that went on
for 8 years then to elect a black democrat!
Seriously. As soon as Obama stepped into office,
the right started bashing him and throwing out negative propaganda.
I don't think three weeks into his presidency, Cheney was in the
headlines for criticizing him.
Obama hadn't even had a chance to take a dump in the White House yet he
was already getting blames for America's downfall.

It seems to me, we went backwards with racism.
However, after watching Beck, O'reilly and listening to Rush,
it doesn't surprise me one bit.
The negative message was already penetrating the public's thoughts before
Obama had a chance to do anything.
It gave the Republicans a new guy to hate
and a new guy to blame for all of our problems.

Sing with me..... Sade's, "Ohh...Smooth Operator", da da da

Meanwhile Bush is enjoying a good ol' Lone Star beer at the Rangers game.
And Cheney swimming through a sea full of cash like Scrooge from Duck Tales.
Not to mention money that he made off the wars that are going on right now.
Both laughing all the way to the bank as the little Damion glare in their eyes
glimmers in the light.
We've been DUPED!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by jibeho

Just in case you missed it. Anything to paint Romney or his supporters in a negative light eh? It's not going to help Ron and you'll be lucky if it helps Obama...

Coming from someone who never missed an opportunity to rag on liberals, democrats, Obama, etc; I find your comment hypocritical and amusing.

pot kettle......

It's the circus American politics has degenerated into; lighten up and enjoy the show!

edit on 19-9-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the compliment. I just try to do what the majority of biased and bought MSM outlets refuse to do. Our nation is severely out of balance. Just in case you missed it...

For the record, I primarily just focus on Obama and his administration. Check my threads... you may find something that you like...

Michelle Malkin ran a great piece today regarding all of the well placed distractions that run through the media and sites like ATS..

"SQUIRREL!"

Democrats need to change their party mascot from the donkey to the squirrel. They divert the media's and the electorate's short attention spans with fleeting, fuzzy objects -- like the main canine character in the animated Pixar movie "Up," who was easily distracted from his main thoughts and serious duties by every last little moving trifle.

Embassy attacks? Quick, find a squirrel! Warnings ignored? Squirrel! American troops killed by long-plotting jihadis exploiting security weaknesses? Squirrel! First Amendment sabotage by White House officials in the name of political correctness? Squirrel! Chronic joblessness, high gas prices, exploding dependency? Squirrel! Squirrel! Squirrel!

As Election Day draws nearer, the Obama campaign and its surrogates in the Fourth Estate have infested the political arena with an army of tactical and rhetorical rodentia. One week, it's GOP presidential rival Mitt Romney's high school hijinks. The next, it's a heinous smear about Romney killing a steelworker's cancer-stricken wife.

etc etc etc

townhall.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I think Romney is an out of touch billionaire who would screw you/me/anybody over if he thought he could turn a profit.

That being said, what kind of men go out and harass women like that? A real man (yes, very retro as far as gender roles are concerned) should have stepped up and told those dudes to get lost.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

BTW. Please define a "typical Mitt Romney Supporter"..

It was the title of the video.....

But the typical Romney supporter is lacking in mental capacity. They are supporting a Goldman Sachs candidate. And yes, Obama was a Goldman in 2008, I know this.

Just in case you missed it. Anything to paint Romney or his supporters in a negative light eh?

All you do is trash Obama and liberals constantly. If's funny when Republicans cry so hard when anything negative about them comes up.

edit on 20-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by yadda333

That being said, what kind of men go out and harass women like that? A real man (yes, very retro as far as gender roles are concerned) should have stepped up and told those dudes to get lost.

Members of the Ron Paul cult who think they can solve the worlds problem with anarcho capitalism

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

best line " why dont you sit down and study some of the things mitt Romney teaches" lol hes a teacher now!

The GOP is retarded and backed the candidate with the most corporate ties. A gold spoon fed, out of touch little rich boy who would sell his mother to Chinese slave labor it it would make him a dollar more.

The GOP wasted millions destroying the only candidate that had a real chance at beating Obama clearly its about money. I think fox news makes more money in complaining about why the democrats are so bad then defending their own candidate. That's why they are losing it has to be on purpose.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The Media

The Education system

Chems in our food

"Official" government statements

So damn close to Orwellian it scares me.

You combine those four things and you get, after a few decades, EXACTLY what you just saw in those videos. People who have forgotten how to think and act for themselves, and who are virtually programmed (especially when grouped into a mob-size) into some form of cohesive mass of idiocy.

Free thinkers are becoming an endangered species.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
when she said that the troops are fighting for freedom, I cringed.
and then thought, if you people keep this crap up, then yeah, they will be fighting for freedom, very soon.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Free thinkers are becoming an endangered species.

And the only reason any of us here are freethinkers is due to some form of rebellion we experienced at some point in our lives to re-learn the ways of old..

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
If someone could post a loop of her rolling her eyes over and over again and making that face I might die on this very day from laughing...I support intelligence, btw...so naturally have never voted

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

LMFAO i cant believe that guy even ran for president lol

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

I'm sure that your real avatar is Prozac. It sounds like you need to get back on it quick. Your fantasy land will disappear if you don't .

It is simply amazing how many idiots you can attract on one thread. I'm just observing.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I have to say, there are people like this on each side. I find it disheartening when people find and capitalize on the same answers they will get from anyone that does not do their research, than use just to get there point across.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join