It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you awake ? Are you aware ? And how to remain sane in a insane world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I happened to stumble into this wonderful show last night and felt the need to share it.
The first part I am sure most of you here already know , but the second half beginning at the 90 minute mark has some very good information on how to adjust your mind and thinking to overcome our own negativity and the oppression and programming that we are all subject to for the time being.

The Val Valano Show - The Val Valano Show, Quantum Physics and decoding the new world order This show primarily focuses on how to deprogram ourselves from this world, dogma, religion, social norms and the illusion of our freedoms. I am dedicated in creating a culture of a critical thinking society and independence from our oppressors.

www.blogtalkradio.com...

If this show shocks you , well then that is a good thing.
Please give it a chance , as I believe that it is well worth your time.
We are emotional junkies , so remember to smile and treat yourself and others well and the rest will follow , even in this world.
edit on 18-9-2012 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sounds fascinating, can't wait to give it a listen.

I stay sane by realizing that this is the way its always been and always will be. Though it shouldn't have to be, this is our lot in life on this earth. It derives from fundamental human nature. I take pleasure in trying to be a part of the good rather than the evil, and creating art.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It's easy to stay normal in this insane world. I was taught very young to not fight city hall. That saying applies to a lot of things in life. There doesn't seem to be any controlling people in this insanity. It is a perpetual society thing. Some make huge profits off of our ignorance, I choose not to be one of those people. I will stay with the rest that just want to enjoy the time we have here on earth. The problem today is they made money out of air and people accepted the illusion. The magicians ploy worked for many years and our government began to trust the people running the scam. As long as everyone was happy, what's the difference. Now that the reality we lived in is falling apart people try to point the finger at others. Guess what....this is what we got now, instead of crying lets fix it and make sure it doesn't happen again. This is almost exactly what happened in the great depression but most people don't understand that we are just pushing the economic collapse just ahead of us. We need to fix the problem right and get rid of the people who caused this. We need to start respecting this planet also, we will be fighting the problems we have caused for years. Fix problems, don't hide them and blame others. It isn't the oil companies that are pushing for cheap gas and lots of it, it is the wasteful people who cause them to sidestep caution.

I don't worry, I know the outcome of this Saga. Nothing I can do about it either. If someone takes over this country is will just go a different direction and may get worse. I'll enjoy my freedom while I have a little left, Society itself makes slaves out of people, not the government. We will always have rules to follow, that will never change. Just the leaders will change, and we do need something in charge, there is no way in hell that people can govern themselves unless there is just one person left. Even then the last person will probably screw it up.

Don't worry, be happy and drink lots of coffee. Let the farce be with you

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I agree with you to some extent , but your still wearing blinders if you truly believe what your saying because it is being planned , and it is a ongoing thing my friend.
Please give the second half of the show a listen . Perhaps even a few times .
There is very important and very good information here if you allow yourself to open to it.
Peace folks. That is what we need , not endless strife and turmoil.

edit on 18-9-2012 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

If it is planned, the ones planning it need some major help.
Creating Chaos is easy, just look at "no child left behind"

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It's that sort of thinking that got us into this sick and apathetic societal stance we all take - because it's "easy". I have a big, fat middle finger up for "easy" and I'm not even a little fat!

The ONLY way to change things is to change YOUR life and let others see that things can be better bit by bit. Rome wasn't built in a day and it didn't fall in a day either. But nothing happens until the idea catches fire. It will. Have faith and change your life to be a little more like you want it to be every day.

One catch though: You have to know *why* you want it to be that way. "Because it's cool" is an irrelevant statement. Cool is only cool for ten minutes. In twenty minutes it will be something else. You have to have vision and you have to maintain a steady course.

All this crap will be gone soon. It will be gone sooner if we all start living as though it were gone already. Apathy will only beget more apathy. Let's leave apathy out of life from here on out. It never got us anywhere we really wanted to be.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I don't think the world is insane. I think many people are. And, if one can get out of the large cities, to the small towns where common sense is the rule....they might fare better. If you look at many tribes in the Andes to the Amazon, they are all on track. I'm not sure who's in charge of infiltrating their hidden zones but it is horrible. If anyone can get out of the large cities, they should. It's just common sense.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by bluemooone2

If it is planned, the ones planning it need some major help.
Creating Chaos is easy, just look at "no child left behind"

LOLS The man has a point here

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
So, I have read posts from people who are completely apathetic, posts from people who are completely dependant on the government and posts from "survivors". It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who would be around after a global disaster. Those who live without already, those who have prepared, those that can survive. To put it bluntly, the "giver-uppers" are already dead. I unfortunately have to add my son among these. He claims he will be dead by the age of forty (why I don't know) and is adament about living life to the fullest. By the way, he is only 24 years old. I am completely baffeled by his attitude. I am seeing a lot of his attitude if you will, on ATS site and it bothers me. We are inherantly designed to survive, so when I hear young people today choosing not to survive, I have to wonder, what has gone wrong?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
So, I have read posts from people who are completely apathetic, posts from people who are completely dependant on the government and posts from "survivors". It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who would be around after a global disaster. Those who live without already, those who have prepared, those that can survive. To put it bluntly, the "giver-uppers" are already dead. I unfortunately have to add my son among these. He claims he will be dead by the age of forty (why I don't know) and is adament about living life to the fullest. By the way, he is only 24 years old. I am completely baffeled by his attitude. I am seeing a lot of his attitude if you will, on ATS site and it bothers me. We are inherantly designed to survive, so when I hear young people today choosing not to survive, I have to wonder, what has gone wrong?

When I was 16, I figured I'd be dead by the time I was 30...
Both of my parents died in their early 50's from alcohol related diseases, and I found myself following in their footsteps.
But I realized that would likely contribute the most to my early demise, and made a few adjustments,

Now I'm starin' 60 dead in the eye, And I ain't about to blink any time soon.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

And so it goes IrVulture , and why is it that when we think we know something for sure it shows we know so very little indeed.
Its all we can do , and that is to carry on.
edit on 19-9-2012 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Change your own life and lead by example. Take control of your own life, take personal responsibility and take action.

Blaming your lifes problems on someone else is just childish, stop feeling sorry for your self, pick your self up, dust your self off and sort it out.

"ow the goverment should be making jobs for me" and all that rubbish is just weak, a sign of low self esteem, no confidance, no one ever said the goverment is there to look after you and have your best interests at heart. If there's no jobs, go out there and create them. Otherwise what do you want for us all, to work for the goverment? eh... your just waiting for some one else to sort your problems out.. externalising your problems!

Take responsibility and face your fears. Be honest with your self and stop trying to find stuff to be unhappy about and just let your self be happy. Lifes not about money and jobs anyway, so stop blaming the rest of your rubbish life on it's sucess.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

I listened for a bit but I felt they were much like the mass media, debating wars in the middle east and all other negative things. After being disconnected from the mass media for several years, I just cant listen to that sort of stuff anymore.

I understand that other people want to listen to this though. S & F.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I also couldn't really listen to the show due to the sarcastic voice, negativity and remarks. I'm still interested in what he says about deprogramming though. :-/ Anyone who has listened care to share the important parts? Or perhaps sum up?
Thanks

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
E= mc2

When we are victorious on a world scale I think we shall use gold for the purpose of building public lavatories in the streets of some of the largest cities of the world. This would be the most “just” and most educational way of utilising gold for the benefit of these generations which have not forgotten how, for the sake of gold, ten million men were killed and thirty million maimed in the “great war for freedom”, the war of 1914-18, the war that was waged to decide the great question of which peace was the worst, that of Brest or that of Versailles; and how, for the sake of this same gold, they certainly intend to kill twenty million men and to maim sixty million in a war, say, in 1925, or 1928, between, say, Japan and the U.S.A., or between Britain and the U.S.A., or something like that. But however “just”, useful, or humane it would be to utilise gold for this purpose, we nevertheless say that we must work for another decade or two with the same intensity and with the same success as in the 1917-21 period, only in a much wider field, in order to reach this state.
~Lenin

The value of gold as the foundation of a society?
It's all a joke. A bad one...

top topics

join