It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why fight?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
When (and if) the NWO show themselves big time why is everyone so content on fighting them? Does anyone know if they will take up recruits, because if they do im straight up there and signing on!!

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Heh,
I dont know if u know this but NWO is a bad thing.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I do not care what everyone else thinks but I think that, if it works, in the long run it will be a good thing.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
At least if you join up you won't end up in a boxcar.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Why fight? A chance at getting to stop evil. Or at least dter it. And a logical way to get the hell out of the world without killing yourself

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
i fight for those who can't fight....or even for those that wont fight......it is good men doing nothing, seeing everything, that lets evil win....and that is what is happening now. too few, too little, too late.......despite the odds...this fight is worth fighting...........

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hey everybody Its your friendly neighborhood mod.

Please watch the one line replies.

Thanks
FredT

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
FIGHT...that is a funny word...we should never use violence to solve a conflict...NWO is like a big machine. The important thing is YOU know u r being manipulated!
Then u have to kinda forward the message to your surroundings, make people less ignorant, (i know how hard it is:dn
but the key in your present incarnation is to accomplish your life plan and help acheive the world plan. That is learning, experimenting, and conecting with your own soul. Also wake-up people around you and love them unconditionnaly and have compassion for everyone! When u love yourself and others, you have that power that keeps negativity and evil away...if everybody could be like this!!! But the mission we have here, is to start a revolution by fighting IGNORANCE

Love
Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Zanzibar if the NWO exist and has plans as big as many people think they will need a huge army. No small shadow group can do all this stuff by themselves they will need foot soldiers and many of them.

If they planned it right many people will share your view and sign up.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Zanzibar if the NWO exist and has plans as big as many people think they will need a huge army. No small shadow group can do all this stuff by themselves they will need foot soldiers and many of them.

Army????? You guys are so much into that! No army will do anything against the NWO, the NWO is already here! It's mass control of the population to become like a slave to the elite!!! You cannot fight it with guns...ARE you figthing ignorance???? That's what you have to do....sorry, but that won't lead you anywhere, that is what THEY want, chaos and deads

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hey hell yeah why fight when you can have a chance to rape and pillage the rest of the villagers who don't sign up.

so much for the constitution and civil liberties.

[edit on 10/15/2004 by geocom]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia

Army????? You guys are so much into that! No army will do anything against the NWO, the NWO is already here! It's mass control of the population to become like a slave to the elite!!! You cannot fight it with guns...ARE you figthing ignorance???? That's what you have to do....sorry, but that won't lead you anywhere, that is what THEY want, chaos and deads

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im not talking about a army against the NWO im talking about the army/police force of the NWO. Theres not going to be a small group of old rich men hauling people off to camps. That works going to be done by the force of the NWO.

No group can hope to do any of the stuff people claim they will do without the work of alot of people on thier side.

[edit on 15-10-2004 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
[

Im not talking about a army against the NWO im talking about the army/police force of the NWO. Theres not going to be a small group of old rich men hauling people off to camps. That works going to be done by the force of the NWO.

O.k...yeah...I don't know...I'M not sure if it will go that far, something must happen BEFORE we get controled by the police forces and loose our total freedom.
We must act now, cuz it willbe too late

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   

That is why they call us sheep; only sheep will walk of a cliff willingly.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
im starting to feel as if fighting is immposible, for now that is....

why fight if you know you cant win???

its gonna be just like Akira, great movie

im gonna get a motorcycle and laser beam own the @#$%$ city

capsule corp sign me up

[edit on 16-10-2004 by sturod84]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Why is there another fighter thread?

I put the main one up on my FSME - Index thread

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Iv been holding off say this for along time and no offence Zanzibar this like the tenth post on this matter.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Shorty you are right.

Zan, why not fight, you have live in freedom your whole life. Live without it for a couple of years, then you will see why you must fight for it.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
Iv been holding off say this for along time and no offence Zanzibar this like the tenth post on this matter.

Agreed.
More like 200,000th post on this matter if you include all the other threads

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I have noticed that several people have mentioned that something would have to happen to spawn the police state takeover situation. I believe that if we were to suffer another terrorist attack that would be plenty of reason.
I am not sure how many of you know just how many civil liberties we lost from the Trade Center attack or just how much privacy we lost (patriot act)
due directly to the Trade Center attack. Well I take that back it seems like most of us here are pretty well informed on these subjects.

geo

<<   2 >>

join