It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why fight?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This is a interesting thread, but the question that was posed is why fight? I believe a famous man once said give me liberty or give me death. It is our constitutional right to rise up against any tyrant government that takes our rights. Ben Franklin once said if we are to sacrifice some freedom to be more secure, then we dont deserve freedom. Good men will fight, and most likely will die. If the NWO comes in peacefully, which i think they most likely will. Because i believe at some point in our future the world will cry out for a world government. Than after we see what happens with the government most likely a major resistance will form which will lead to the slaughter of the resistance. I say this because NWO has had centuries of planning for this, so im positive they thought out every detail, the NWO will probably last a long time until they make a mistake. Im not going to say if I will fight or not, but I am going to say something to the goodmen who will fight and most likely die, at least the stood of for liberty, freedom, and if this happens we will honor them.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
they will succeed because the sensless general masses of brainwashed folk will cave in and do what they have done since birth that is follow orders. when the majority is capable of absolutly nothing, then the minority will be the ones who rebel and are ultimately slaughtered like chickens with a gattling gun. the NWO will have every major military resource ie United States military. very scary only a world war would bring them down. for us folk living in the US we can rebel and die, or go along with it until the time is right for them to fall. for now i see myself cooperating with them to root out the real problems we are going to have to deal with when the $hit hits the fan, like massive drug cartels, illigal arms trades, cooropt busness ventures, all things the NWO is going to have their hands full dealing with and will likely need a little lone soldier mecenary for hire to help out. they will control the money

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Why fight?!?!?! depending on which version of NWO you believe there is every reason to fight, would you join up to an organization that plans a mass population cull? would you happily lead people to be executed?
or watch your family members be dragged away due to their religious beliefs? The question of fighting is a question of "how" not "if"

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
falling into the trap of thinking that you because you have overwhelming military might at your disposal is what all the toppled dictators from the past thought

during the vietnam war an american general was quoted as saying "we'll win by bombing them back to the stone age" to which the reporter replied they are already in the stone age, and they are still beating us

when resistance against the NWO is discussed, i take it that it will not be a staged battle, but a guerilla campaign based on a war of attrition

PS. I got a u2u telling me that talk of resistance is frowned upon by the moderators, i hope the reason for this is so as not to give encouragement to any "nuts" out there who are looking for an excuse to bomb some building

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
When (and if) the NWO show themselves big time why is everyone so content on fighting them? Does anyone know if they will take up recruits, because if they do im straight up there and signing on!!

There's nothing wrong with a New One World Government if it is formed through legitimate legislative action and supported by a majority of the people. However, that is not how such a new government will be created, it will be formed through the use of deception and force.

I'm sure they will have many openings for non-thinking sheep who support them through their ignorance and lack of common sense.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join