It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Romney still running?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
He himself said 47% will vote for Obama no matter what.

Ok. That's 47% for Obama.

Then we can throw in 10% for write-ins for Ron Paul, and votes for Johnson.

That means only 43% of the votes for him.

Soooooooooo.........

4 more years of Obama.

Lol.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Because we need him.
Simple enough?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Well if he throws a couple billion out there, that 47% for Obama could drop to say 25 or so......

The massive amounts of money this crook has is beyond imagination.....

Money takes it in the end.

Ron Paul still has my vote, so I guess I am still in the 10%......

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
Because we need him.
Simple enough?

OH MY LORD!!! I have now heard it all....

Yeah rich little pretty boy raised with no issues is a good fit in office......

What has this world come to??

For the record....I will vote for the trained monkey in the new planet of the apes before I vote for either one of these crooks.....
edit on 9/18/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Because the establishment needs to present the illusion of choice.

When in-fact both Obama and Romney are establishment lap dogs. Makes absolutely no difference which one of these two are in office. Zero.

edit on 18-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Why do we need him? To ruin the country even more?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

When in-fact both Obama and Romney are establishment lap dogs. Makes absolutely no difference which one of these two are in office. Zero.

edit on 18-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

+10000, two sides of the same coin. flip it, doesn't matter. We need a productive multiple party system, this
republican and democrat crap drives me up the wall. I know we have other parties but they don't pull votes.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Because we need him.
Simple enough?

For the record....I will vote for the trained monkey in the new planet of the apes before I vote for either one of these crooks.....

Amen brother.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Because we need him.
Simple enough?

OH MY LORD!!! I have now heard it all....

Yeah rich little pretty boy raised with no issues is a good fit in office......

What has this world come to??

Sounds like you are prejudice against rich people.

Have you ever been hired by a poor person?

Also, turn on the television...That is what the world has come to.

How is that Romney's fault?
edit on 18-9-2012 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

And what did Obozo ever do to deserve the office of POTUS?
Oh I forgot. He got the Nobel Peace Prize.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

You have to be the [Tuesday mornings are just not my thing] on this planet. Don't even bring Obama into this conversation. Why do we need Romney? If you have nothing other than "b-b-because Obama," then it simply proves that there is nothing substantive about Romney or the direction he has in store for this state of ours.
edit on 18-9-2012 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I'm sorry if some think going through all the trouble of even bothering with elections is just too much these days and kinda pointless. After all, to some thinking, we have the only man we'll ever need now, so why look at Romney?

To other people....somewhere in the neighborhood of 50% of the U.S. Population in general terms.....Obama is the worst thing our nation as ever seen, bar none, full stop. I'd consider myself among this second group. I'd also ask, why bother with elections.....but with a very different outcome in mind than those saying it for the first set of reasons.

All in all, Romney running to give MY half of the nation an outlet in voting aside from no method at all to express deep unhappiness is a really good idea in my view. Obama has to go.....or our Country goes next. The elections are where the other half that absolutely 'knows' I'm wrong can have their say too.

We'll see how that all works out here shortly and I wish someone OTHER than Romney were the choice too, but coulda woulda shoulda doesn't get this country to 2016 intact, IMO.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: minor correction.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I could never bear to live in this country again with another Republican president after the Bush incident. What is alarming me MOST of all is the fact that religious doctrine is being put as backing behind their ideals for what they want to do with the country if they get in. Do you know what that translates to to me? Same sex rights pushed back into the dark ages, new treatments for disease shoved WAY back because they're "immoral", and more restricted drug and alcohol laws altogether. I do NOT want to live in a religious police state thank you very much. How could a person lead a country based upon drivel in a 2000 year old book written by primitive man anyway? He needs to get his head out of his ass before he warrants any votes from me.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
THIS IS NOT MY ATS

"Because we need him"

I never...EVER..thought I'd see something so [Again, Tuesday's are not the best] inane posted on this site. I've seen some pretty bad stuff, but this one takes the [I should really learn to deal with this whole Tuesday thing] cake.

ChristBuddhaLordYahwehSupermanSpiderman HELP ME, I'm having a bad dream or something.

link   
The latest bit of Romney "news" will filter through the MSM news cycle quickly. Lucky for him, it's not the week before the elections. Next week, we'll be talking about something different. Obama perhaps?

This race was, still is, and will be DEAD EVEN.

link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

I respect rich people that WORKED for their money.....Not pretty little rich boys BORN into it.....

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

Because we need him.
Simple enough?

Yes. Simple, indeed. As simple as his details for his plans to save the economy. "Just trust me and let me handle the details... " Simple enough.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I don't know why he would run in the first place.

If I was in his shoes with his money and family I could think of a lot of things I would rather be doing than going through this crazy thing called "running for POTUS".

Actually for that reason alone is a great reason why he isn't getting my vote.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myomistress
I could never bear to live in this country again with another Republican president after the Bush incident. What is alarming me MOST of all is the fact that religious doctrine is being put as backing behind their ideals for what they want to do with the country if they get in. Do you know what that translates to to me? Same sex rights pushed back into the dark ages, new treatments for disease shoved WAY back because they're "immoral", and more restricted drug and alcohol laws altogether. I do NOT want to live in a religious police state thank you very much. How could a person lead a country based upon drivel in a 2000 year old book written by primitive man anyway? He needs to get his head out of his ass before he warrants any votes from me.

1.) He is Mormon.

2.) He has said nothing about a Police State.

3.) Do you always just make stuff up?

4.) He is going to win...Better call U-Haul...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'm sorry if some think going through all the trouble of even bothering with elections is just too much these days and kinda pointless. After all, to some thinking, we have the only man we'll ever need now, so why look at Romney?

To other people....somewhere in the neighborhood of 50% of the U.S. Population in general terms.....Obama is the worst thing our nation as ever seen, bar none, full stop. I'd consider myself among this second group. I'd also ask, why bother with elections.....but with a very different outcome in mind than those saying it for the first set of reasons.

All in all, Romney running to give MY half of the nation an outlet in voting aside from no method at all to express deep unhappiness is a really good idea in my view. Obama has to go.....or our Country goes next. The elections are where the other half that absolutely 'knows' I'm wrong can have their say too.

We'll see how that all works out here shortly and I wish someone OTHER than Romney were the choice too, but coulda woulda shoulda doesn't get this country to 2016 intact, IMO.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: minor correction.

Good news: September 18, 2012 Rasmussen

Romney 47%

Obama 45%

It looks like those 2 professors in Colorado were correct.

-- President Mitt Romney --

---------
BTW, i checked Real Clear Politics. Wisconsin is now a - RED - state?

How did that happen?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join