It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piers Morgan...Douche Bag of the year.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Piers Morgan is nothing but a :

CIA Plant

FBI plant

NWO Plant

TPTB Plant

And just a day to day douchebag.

Any time an issue comes up concerning any type of alternative thinking...what many label as Conspiracy Theory, he's there trying to make us into insane pilots.

He's like the antithesis of Alex Jones. Anyone else see this?

But thankfully we have a voice in Jesse:

Sorry for the short thread but sometimes a douche deserves nothing.

Peace

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
You forgot Elitist Euro-trash know-it-all who came to America to put us down and praise our President.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Piers is so ridiculous. He, along with Sean Hannity, have the kind of face that I would love to just slap and punch and hit and push my fingers really hard into for hours on end.

I just watched that clip a minute ago and while most of it isn't surprising.. the thing that never ceases to infuriate me is how emotionally-based Piers' reaction to 9/11 being an inside job is. He just hoffs at the idea, and his whole reason for thinking its ridiculous is based solely on the idea that "they wouldn't do that!". I can't stand it. It's so short-sighted. No matter what he's told, how much conflicting evidence is put forth to him, all that matters is "but they wouldn't!". It's obviously intentional, as that's how the sheep feel about the issue. Makes me sick

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I am just about to make my long rivals list a little longer I think lol. I have to agree with Piers on most of that stuff. Jesse is a little out there. The only thing I agreed with him on was politicians should have to account for every cent. Other than that, Piers is spot on.

edit on 17-9-2012 by billy197300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
You forgot Elitist Euro-trash know-it-all who came to America to put us down and praise our President.

OOPS...My bad

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Alex Jones is probably a dis-info agent too. He might be the anti-thesis but I wouldn't doubt they bat for the same team.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Alex Jones is probably a dis-info agent too. He might be the anti-thesis but I wouldn't doubt they bat for the same team.

You might be right RS.

Never considered that angle.

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I'm British.
I have to say that Piers Morgan is an absolute tool, he has no right to be on US television talking about YOUR country and government.
The most arrogant, self righteous and obnoxious man that has ever lived IMHO.

So yeah, douche-bag of the year indeed!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Piers Morgan is nothing but a....just a day to day douchebag.
Agree completely. Star and Flag for you Sir

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I would be amazed if Piers Morgan was any of those things you listed, to be honest.

What he actually is, is a self serving, self-aggrandizing pompous n## jockey that loves his own voice and opinions. One of my happiest days was when i realised we had palmed him off onto you in the US!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by jude11

I would be amazed if Piers Morgan was any of those things you listed, to be honest.

What he actually is, is a self serving, self-aggrandizing pompous n## jockey that loves his own voice and opinions. One of my happiest days was when i realised we had palmed him off onto you in the US!
Thanks for shipping the trash from UK

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yeah, Piers Morgan is the pits.............such a twat.............

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I agree Piers is indeed a massive douche nozzle.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I think the main reason that Piers Morgan is despised, apart from the fact that he is despicable, is that he comes from a foreign country where they speak another language. If the producers of his show, Larry King Dead would simply use subtitles in places where his mouth is moving, there would be less outrage every time it does move.

But all of this begs a more important question, "Isn't it time for the United States to abandon the "special relationship" with Great England?"

I mean seriously, after fish and chips and the Middleton sisters, what does the UK have to offer anyway?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

yeah, we know -- and you voted for w twice, right? no, neo-cons didn't publicly suggest it was gonna take another pearl harbor to sucker america into mid-east power grab, did they? rummy didn't conveniently admit TRILLIONS were missing from dod on 910 such that this huge story was buried the next day when a 'plane' hit the pentagon -- even though they have never shown a single photo or video of a plane striking the bldg, and master pilots say it would be virtually impossible to perform such a feat under such circumstances, right? oh, and bbc didn't really report that wtc 7 had fallen with the bldg standing in the background, right? one could go on and on, but you know all the facts, right? what is it about tx repubs, did rove put something in your water?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by jude11

Thanks for shipping the trash from UK

Long standing tradition isn't it?
You can have Kelvin McKenzie too if you want him? (fingers crossed).

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Piers Morgan is a joke, even here in the uk most people hate him, I follow him on twitter and he's permanently getting abuse from other Brit celebs. Most take the piss out of his poor ratings in America. He's just trying to be controversial, like a troll. I can't see why CNN replaced a legend like larry king with Morgan.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Piers Morgan is a joke, even here in the uk most people hate him, I follow him on twitter and he's permanently getting abuse from other Brit celebs. Most take the piss out of his poor ratings in America. He's just trying to be controversial, like a troll. I can't see why CNN replaced a legend like larry king with Morgan.

Politics my friend. The English have gone from being seen as weird former oppressors and crypto-commies in the United States to being acknowleged as important co-conspirators in the "robbery in progress" in the Middle East.

Piers Morgan and David Beckham are part of a psy-op to get the average American to believe that the English are "people too", but they just "talk funny", sort of like "hillbillies with an attitude".
edit on 21-9-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
jesse "the atheist" ventura is with 'them' too (Rev. 2:9)

piers and jesse going at it is just satan's wwe show for
the masses, both of them serve the same master, and
their agenda is the same, to keep peoples' eyes off the
truth (John 14:6)

the video linked below exposes piers for the
homosexual agenda pushing satanic pawn
that he is

CLICK HERE to watch "Piers Morgan Illuminati"

top topics

join