It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"#Muhammad - When They Insult Our Prophet (PBUH)"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Amongst all the violence and hate it seems some people still have their senses in tact. Not only is this a good message and response form Islam, but I believe it is one all religions, nay, all people could benefit from listening to. It's truly sensible and I wish everyone, at least those in charge, could have the reason, logic, and understanding as this genuine man.

edit on 17-9-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: Fixed the link.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This is the side of Islam that everyone should see, They are defending there religious figure as anyone who belongs to a religion should do! There are extremist Muslims and there are extremist Christians and extremist Catholics. The middle east is not full of terrorists like most of us westerners think! They are families providing for one another not gun wielding hooded murderers! Don't Believe the MEDIA MACHINE! Look at one another with compassion not gun sights

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Religion .. the death of humanity as we know it... all of them preach love and all of them tend to result in death and war..

When will we grow up and realize we're all living things and we share this space? .. it's stupidity at it's finest ..

You draw the islamist prophet and it's a sin? you create parody and it's evil? ( life of brian) .. grow up .. I'm fed up with violence based on ignorance and stupidity.. the time has come where religious based violence needs to end.. I am atheist but tolerant.. I'm tolerant until you kill .. that flows into ignorance, intolerance and stupidity.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012
This is the side of Islam that everyone should see, They are defending there religious figure as anyone who belongs to a religion should do! There are extremist Muslims and there are extremist Christians and extremist Catholics. The middle east is not full of terrorists like most of us westerners think! They are families providing for one another not gun wielding hooded murderers! Don't Believe the MEDIA MACHINE! Look at one another with compassion not gun sights

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Most Muslims I have met are respectable peaceful people who are always willing to help out... Then you also have aholes in every crowd

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
Most Muslims I have met are respectable peaceful people who are always willing to help out... Then you also have aholes in every crowd

I know Muslims that went to School in America & born here ,lol
then there raticals every where just like the LA riot....
all its going to take is a spark to set off a riot anywhere
The way we gain kindness and local cooperation after we take a country....

1) Blameless people are killed by aggressive mob
2) Many times a whole ethnic or religious group is killed
3) Children are trampled, killed, or starved to death
4) Residents become homeless
5) Robbing
6)The whole family system breaks down; any female are treated inhumanly
7)Unkind and unusual methods of pain are inflicted on thousands.
8)Armed persons roam around the streets.all in the name of peace...
9)Every Dog has his Day

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
War is money, drama is money, hate and violence is money. There is no money to be made with peace.

There is a lot of money to be made off peace. I can come up with about 3 awesome ways to make money during peace. However, because I will be the one to usher in the age of peace, I will save my 'original' and very marketable ideas to myself. I usher in peace, then show that there is actually more money to be made during peace. The money we can make off these peace time ideas, will give more money to the actual American people, than war ever has.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RABiam

War is money, drama is money, hate and violence is money. There is no money to be made with peace.

There is a lot of money to be made off peace. I can come up with about 3 awesome ways to make money during peace. However, because I will be the one to usher in the age of peace, I will save my 'original' and very marketable ideas to myself. I usher in peace, then show that there is actually more money to be made during peace. The money we can make off these peace time ideas, will give more money to the actual American people, than war ever has.

There won't be true peace with money still in existence.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
So muslims have no problem if the United States kills them by the millions through war and embargoes, but one moron makes a youtube video and tens of thousands are outraged and rally in the streets?

I have a feeling that the mainstream media is lying about all this. I think these people are just pissed off at the USA in general, and the media wants to make them seem like idiots.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Amongst all the violence and hate it seems some people still have their senses in tact. Not only is this a good message and response form Islam, but I believe it is one all religions, nay, all people could benefit from listening to. It's truly sensible and I wish everyone, at least those in charge, could have the reason, logic, and understanding as this genuine man.

edit on 17-9-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: Fixed the link.

That would all seem fine and nice except for the other 1.499 billion islamics that believe otherwise. I read the Quran and understand abrogation so this doesn't wash with me at all.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

There won't be true peace with money still in existence.

Very good! Emotions regarding the money is what makes it evil and start wars. Jealousy, Greed all lead to coveting someones money. If money wasn't around, then maybe it would be their T-shirt, maybe they have awesome boots. Money is just a tool. People that steal will always steal. If not money, than diamonds, if not diamonds, then whatever is now "worth" something. We must change ourselves, not the tools we use. Granted, the Fed Reserve needs to be absolutely replaced.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Religion .. the death of humanity as we know it... all of them preach love and all of them tend to result in death and war..

When will we grow up and realize we're all living things and we share this space? .. it's stupidity at it's finest ..

You draw the islamist prophet and it's a sin? you create parody and it's evil? ( life of brian) .. grow up .. I'm fed up with violence based on ignorance and stupidity.. the time has come where religious based violence needs to end.. I am atheist but tolerant.. I'm tolerant until you kill .. that flows into ignorance, intolerance and stupidity.

O rly?

blame religion

lets also put communism and nazism under religion too

lets not forget capitalism which caused the death of thousands indirectly for the sake of profit

on a serious note, it is the people who kill other people, you can bring the purest of systems full of love and peace, and hand it over to man, he will corrupt it so quickly it will be covered in blood

and this corruption comes through the same group

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

I gave you a star and flag because this is a good example that not ALL Muslims act in hate and some can see this as silly as we do.

It's interesting the parallels he spoke of in the Quran are also found in the Bible when God spoke to his people at different times. There were times to resist and be at war and there were times to forgive. It's all contextual.

The problem is the extremist Muslims who believe in hate are not necessarily the minority. They are rulers of countries that have much power and influence. They are led by Muslim extremist religious leaders who fuel the fire. Think back to the Pope and the Crusades - they did not represent all Christians.. same thing going on here, but at the time they had the power and influence to commit tons of atrocities in the name of God and the good Christians could not reign them in. The good Muslims are powerless to stop these people.

This.. This video above and others like it, IS the Reason the filmmaker made the video. He told his actors he made the film to show the world how silly these extremists are and hoped it would cause them to stop their killing and hate.

If you don't believe me, check my sig file thread. It's in there. The filmmaker wanted to uncover the extremist Muslims to the world. I'd say the film is doing just that. I applaud the filmmaker for making the film and hope in the end the greater good will prevail

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

That would all seem fine and nice except for the other 1.499 billion islamics that believe otherwise. I read the Quran and understand abrogation so this doesn't wash with me at all.

IGNORANT COMMENT ABOVE ^ ^ ^

if all muslims were to rise up because of this (anti-islam film) the whole world would stop, you do understand that dont you?

what you are seeing is just a dozen thousands here and there, and thats all you'll see

the war against islam is ongoing, and the destruction of the true islamic faith has been underway for quite a while now, this is all part of the plan to create the next superpower....... Greater Israel.

you cant have an israelite superpower without exhausting the muslims first.

does 1914-1918 and 1939-1945 ring any bells? knock the willpower out of the europeans before you can control them.. pfft you learned nothing from history

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
you cant have an israelite superpower without exhausting the muslims first.

ummmm....they already resemble, act, and cry like a superpower. Yet they are not even close to extinguishing a small % of muslims. This is not say they couldn't but.....I'm sorry, i just dont see the world sitting idly beside while 'victims' of the holocaust, try to impose a holocaust of their own. Superpowers can have enemies and still remain superpowers. Calm down the rhetoric, and if your gonna do something, just do it already. The world will have its response

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
You can only be tolerant up to point. Do you just bend over for them or for anybody for that matter. You can see the cognitive dissonance. Love and peace yet kill the infidel or kill anyone who denounces Islam. Few/lots of extremist in one country yea ok but in every Muslim country. You will know people by their fruits. These are signs of primitive people.....The guy in the video is an educated man and sounds western educated. How many people in those countries are educated not that many plus their leaders know this and want this rage. Keep them dumb and stupid and you can control them and they are taught to be this offended so all this makes them dangerous.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

why are you obsessed with a dead author called mohammed???

he is dead.

insults are merely sound vibrations.they are totally harmless.

no one has ever died from the insult itself.

remember that.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
so now that the western world is firmly clinging to free speech, can i drop all the hate speech laws or the politically correct terms?

i'm gonna insult black people, bash homosexuals, be sexist to women, and deny the holocaust and be as anti-semetic as i want...

because that's free speech right?

seriously it does seem like people want to escalate this conflict into something major.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

YOU have a point.

1.5 billion and only a few thousand get all the publicity.

media is only there to make money from all this.

all these "reporters" are parasites.by reporting all this they have killed hundreds of people.

just like vultures feeding of carrion.#

isaac asimov once wrote a story called The Gentle Vultures.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join