It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus evolve into the Christ? Past lives of Jesus.... And let's talk about the Freemasonry too!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I wanted to clarify part of a post where I recommended a book called Pirkel Avos. I am about 100 pages in to this 500 page work. Now that I have a first reading of two chapters, I am not as impressed as I first thought. It is an excellent resource for seeing the Hebrew perspective, but I am definitely seeing the error with the "Experts" of the law in this work. For me, this perspective is invaluable. There are parts that are grieving my spirit to read, but I now see more clearly why Jesus condemned this practice of legalistic observance. As a Christian, I see the error immediately. Too much to explain, but I did want to warn you that there would be much you would also see as error. I didn't want you to buy a copy on a false promotion on my part.

Other than this, there are also invaluable jewels of wisdom and insight into Hebrew Mystical symbols and understandings. For this, the book is superb.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

We can only specualte.

Ain't it the truth? I have to say, you are a true seeker, and I wish you well in your Quest. I myself tend to see the man called Jesus much the same as you do, and do not ascribe to the organised Christianity of today, for to me it is nothing more that a destructive cult that is obsessed with death, sex, and gaining new converts.

Knowledge is something we all seek, bit do so with a loving will and intent.

We SHOW love..... Not just speak it. Freemasons do this.

So very true, MamaJ. Every single thing one does, thinks, or says is done with one of two reasons, and there are only the two choices. Love, and Fear. One should live their life in Love, not Fear, and should never follow any tenet or dogma that demands worship and sacrifice, or turns one away from gaining knowledge. Every single Mason I have had association with were all good people, true people, not back stabbers. If not for the Masons, my own daughter may have died, and certainly would have been in a wheelchair for the rest of her life. By the way, some of them are in fact Christians. How to the haters deal with that?

You religious people who are screaming that we secular, and Pagan folks sling hate at you need to sweep off your own porches first. I noticed at least one of you has not become a martyr for your faith, or at least tried to, I don't think anyone took him up.

Take a lesson from MamaJ here. One can see the love in her posts.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by MamaJ

I wanted to clarify part of a post where I recommended a book called Pirkel Avos. I am about 100 pages in to this 500 page work. Now that I have a first reading of two chapters, I am not as impressed as I first thought. It is an excellent resource for seeing the Hebrew perspective, but I am definitely seeing the error with the "Experts" of the law in this work. For me, this perspective is invaluable. There are parts that are grieving my spirit to read, but I now see more clearly why Jesus condemned this practice of legalistic observance. As a Christian, I see the error immediately. Too much to explain, but I did want to warn you that there would be much you would also see as error. I didn't want you to buy a copy on a false promotion on my part.

Other than this, there are also invaluable jewels of wisdom and insight into Hebrew Mystical symbols and understandings. For this, the book is superb.

I will mark it off my list then, thanks for letting me know.

What do you think of the Edgar Cayce Story of the Bible, so far?

Also, turns out my favorite clients father and father in law were also Freemasons. They were both 32 degree masons.

It seems to me the Freemasonry began building houses for people and as times changed began letting more and more people in. I believe each lodge is separately independent, however I don't know for sure.

It also seems as if they were infiltrated with some political figures such as that of the Rothschild's.

The symbolic meaning of worshiping the Sun/Son has been a part of every religion and or philosophy it seems since the beginning of time. At the top of the pyramid we see the all seeing eye and the Freemasonry believes in the Holy Spirit. Maybe they teach their men a different unorthodox way of studying the Bible. I say this because the Freemason yesterday said they are also taught the Science of God and not to be mistaken for Scientology.

They are free to worship how they individually see fit as long as they believe in God himself.

Going back to the Rothschild's, I wonder..

This site www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

It may have some half truths, as with anything we take with a grain of salt and ponder.

Nathan Rothschild is said to have helped take out Napoleon. Was Napoleon one Anti Christ? Possibly.

There are good and bad bloodlines in the Freemasonry it makes a case for and as with anything, im sure the sons of god and the sons of the darkness are everywhere intermingling with all people.

The site also tries to make a case that The Vatican is pushing for a NWO and we will go back to the dark ages to detsroy the "works of satan" by making one religion ( again?? lol ), which does not surprise me in the least. Who knows right!

Could there be truth to this below? Possibly.... as one would think an Anti Christ will have to be the embodiment of a "fake" Christ!!!

The Rothschild-Vatican cabal unsuccessfully attempted to gain control over the power of the purse in the US through the First and Second Bank of the United States. They were established under emergency powers granted to the President by the Constitution, as temporary institutions to tide the country through the periods of financial stress occasioned by the Revolutionary and 1812 Wars. But the aims of the conspirators to establish a banking monopoly were thwarted by the Constitution. Until the FED.

Until the FED! We know the FED was/is a materialistic FAIL! How we recover from the dollar, paper money people are slaves to, I have no idea... but I await for that day myself!!

Do I await for a controlled society though whereas we are forced to worship one God in the religion of Christianity? Is this where we are heading? hmmmmm

One question after the other but in the end I hope the Vatican and the money handlers are over powered by the power of the Almighty God who believes in unity and not division.

Will the Freemasonry be for the people and be the sons of God they were called on to be?

I sure hope so.

The good hearted man vs the evil hearted man. We know who will win in the end.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Awwwww !!!! Thank you so much! You are sooooo sweet!!!!

One thing is certain the love of material has to go and the love of the good order of nature in men has got to remain.

Each one of us has the power within to make this happen as others will want the happiness of love for them self as well.

This world has got to pass and we have got to see a new world arise but a one that is not controlled by religion as the political structure turns from power to the abuse of power which I call " evil".

No matter what, fear is an enemy and we will not fear, for God is forever on our side. Our hearts are pure. We have not been overcome by the power of religion who seeks to divide the brother from his brother and sister.

We seek unity and love and the hope for a better tomorrow.

xoxoxox Thank you again for such kind words. They are welcomed and appreciated!

Jenn

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
What a great subject. I firmly believe that Christ and all those like him were a model for humanity in more ways than just moral guidance. The Christ flesh to me is a transformation humanity can achieve that renders the flesh reborn into a more transcendental state. I like the analogy of a locust but instead of a curse or Plague we become .......sons of God. I also it exists now in varying degrees.

That to me is true evolution. That to me is my Transhumanism. Nothing artificial about it. No help needed from clever men. We can do by our virtue and wisdom alone.

edit on 20-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

From your read MamaJ 1 picks up you are trying to gather more accurate information on the Lamb, which is a beautiful thing.
From the data shared of the morning star (Dawn) Venus sometimes related to the Brightest LIGHT* or LUX za fa (symbolic or actual) being present as well as Gabriel being there to alert the soon to be mother of his presence arriving, 1 would think in spirit in the Heavenly dimension he Lord Jesus Christ was about to come from that the had observed EA*RTH activities and had a conscious of what his agenda/goals would be once of age to do so. If this is the case once the Lamb Lord Jesus Christ got here/arrived his spirit may have had to under go a sort of maturing period to adjust his conscious and heightened abilities as he was growing in a mans body. And during those times he may have experienced learning more about himself as he grew and seen different interactions with flora/fauna life here that may have began to alert him that something was different about him. Which in turn 1 could imagine charged his DNA data which in turn further reminded him as he grew of who he was and his goals/agenda. So what I am saying is he may have knew when he was leaving the Heavens what he was going to do but once making it into the flesh he forgot or was clouded and as he developed and grew his conscious became more aware of who he was. The proof in this can be verified as you look into his past a bit and begin to see him working what many would begin to call miracles as he grew. And I think the more activities on the Positive level kept charging his DNA which would remind his conscious of who he was I think until he became fully aware or evolved. and by then he was encountering the Romans of sick who were afraid (fear) of him and wanted to banish his flesh from this world, not knowing he could of turned this entire planet into a plasma ball. But that then would not be a sign of his enlightened self if he chose to destroy back then no, his love allowed the sick Romans back then peace on EA*RTH possibly with hope they would have it together when he returned. So in some ways I guess you can say he evolved or that hid DNA was awaking through more and more experiences here on this planet.

With that personally I feel as he was a child yes the (beast now of EA*RTH) Satan not Lux za fa (Dawn Morning) but Satan toyed and attempted to pull Lord Jesus Christ interest/agenda towards a more satanic influence knowing in the future they would possible collide
. This however may have made Jesus stronger overall for you never know what connection Satan (the tester/tempter of souls/spirits/internal energies) has to the overall Kingdom of Heaven in relations to strengthening souls/spirits/internal energies (of humans and non humans, yes are part of it too Creator Creations as well right hence universes king)
who come here to this dimension of flesh and material where the beast reigns.

Remember GOD did not destroy Satan but casted him down 1 step before a possible further cast down into flame where its energy and kinds like it can be processed. It seems God wanted to teach Satan the fallens and those the was sent to be around Humans. Was it to make Satan appreciate/respect Heaven more after Satan being given the chance to make its own kingdom and seeing/experiencing how really hard it is and can be to manage souls and flesh and Angels if not more? Why at the same time attempting to keep the 1/3 Angels who fell or were casted with the from rebelling against Satan as well, as did Satan in Heavens kingdom against GOD (the irony?) So in essence right now Satan, Humans and other Creator Creations Cosmic/Interdimensional in their energies may be all in a real teaching zone and are being evaluated all, its just not as simple as books paper and pens/pencils its molding souls/spirits/internal energies thru experiences with each other. Satan and its angels over the creations (temp) in its kingdom all being taught in some way.

To conclude MamaJ I dont know what exact data the Freemasons/builders know of the Lord Jesus Christ but I dont think Lord Jesus Christ evolved as much as he just activated his DNA thru positive experiences something I think many if not all humans in this school can do also thru positive interactions. So you behave like Christ did and you ascend into a Christ like conscious and energy/spirit/internal energy/soul with heightened Heaven dimension abilities such as remembering your eternal connections beyond flesh and recognizing your higher self potentials ect.. MamaJ I appreciated the positive read in seeking more LIGHT* on the Lord and wish you the best in continuing to find answers and share them with others like myself trying to learn more here as well.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

One thing is certain the love of material has to go and the love of the good order of nature in men has got to remain.

Each one of us has the power within to make this happen as others will want the happiness of love for them self as well.
This world has got to pass and we have got to see a new world arise but a one that is not controlled by religion as the political structure turns from power to the abuse of power which I call " evil".
No matter what, fear is an enemy and we will not fear, for God is forever on our side. Our hearts are pure. We have not been overcome by the power of religion who seeks to divide the brother from his brother and sister.

Jenn

Some observations if you don't mind? You say that "we" seek unity, love and the hope for a better tomorrow, that each one of "us" has the power "within" to make this happen, and that "we" have got to see a new world. What this tells me is that there is no room for God's will in your thoughts or heart, that it's me, me, me...what "you" want...what "man" can do to save himself. If I may ask, where is God in your plans? Do you seek to understand what He wants, what His Will is ?

If you'd let Him unfold the city and tower symbolism in your spirit, you'd see the errors of your thoughts.You said earlier that you are confused from all this "knowledge" that you've sought, yet your post above confirms that it's source has nothing to do with God's will and everything to do with the "builders" of the tower and city, later named Babel. It is what your Freemasons declare, that they will complete this Godless tower along with their cohorts. If you could understand that the bricks used in the construction were the sins and lives of people, and that they were "fired", you'd connect their Phoenix rising from the flames. You'd know that bloodshed and fire sacrifice figured prominently, that lives are taken. They demonstrated it for you, but you are blind to it. Instead, you see only their "good works". The Pharisees prided themselves on their appearance, their best seats, their upper rooms, their "works", and their place of prominence. Yet, they wore rags in God's eyes. Why? Hypocrisy and deliberate actions to keep the Kingdom of God from those in their care. Our God is clear, those who do wickedly face the penalties for their sins. The people in the city, building the tower, wanted to make a name for themselves. They wanted to reach the Heavens by their works, by their own will and by their own bloodshed. Your choice of words tell me that your mind is already aligned with the same. Again, for your own glory. Self. Not for the glory of God.

Yes, religion divides, but so does language, culture and societal goals. If you understand Babel, you'd know that God instituted the division of "languages" for a reason. And yes, there will be a "religion" after the builders are done destroying the "many languages" - that of the son of perdition. This world will be plunged into darkness as that last tower declares it's rebellion against it's Creator. Man in complete delusion that it is god and insisting that it has a right to the Tree of Life without obedience to their Creator.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

The "Theosophical Society" is linked to the Occult and Freemasonry and is also very heavily involved with the New Age Movement.

If Jesus was a fallen one, coming into rebirths as these men above and essentially evolving into Christhood then did he always know his purpose? Maybe. Maybe he felt bad as we all got trapped in matter.

That's blasphemy. Jesus is the living Christ God incarnate. You need to repent trust Jesus, God in flesh, as your savior and put your faith in the sacrifice that He made on the cross and in nothing you do.

Now, with the scenario being true we either have an evolving Jesus or one that knew his great ( 3 times great) purpose all along.

Evolution is a lie, Jesus did not evolve. "Christ consciousness is a abominable heresy of the New Age movement.

If he evolved then maybe, Jesus is our god Lucifer ( also son of god) who enables us to project LIGHT whereas we see matter entangled, hence reality/ perception.

Now you are close to blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 12:31 - "Therefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven unto men."

These are the words of Jesus Himself. His words are quite clear; the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.

Mark 3:22 And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, "He is possessed by Beelzebub! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons." 23 So Jesus called them and spoke to them in parables: "How can Satan drive out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come. 27 In fact, no one can enter a strong man's house and carry off his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man. Then he can rob his house. 28 I tell you the truth, all the sins and blasphemies of men will be forgiven them. 29 But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin." 30 He said this because they were saying, "He has an evil spirit." NIV

We see in verse 22 that it was the "teachers of the law" (the Scribes) who accused Jesus of being possessed by Beelzebub. This is exactly who your accusing Jesus of being now.

Jesus basically explained how foolish it would be for Satan to be casting out his own demons. He spoke of how a divided house cannot stand and how the strong man must be subdued in order for the house to be robbed. Then He says; “… all sins and blasphemies of men will be forgiven them. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin." So what does this mean then? The next verse helps us understand that question.

Mark 3:30 He said this because they were saying, "He has an evil spirit."

Jesus is also called the first Adam.

Not true. Jesus is called ‘The last Adam’ (1 Corinthians 15:45).

The first Adam disobeyed God. The last Adam was ‘obedient unto death, even the death of the cross’.

We are all connected with the first Adam (the natural and legal head of the human race) as depraved and guilty sinners, and so are included in the sentence of death which God pronounced on him. However, all who are connected with the last Adam, Jesus, through repentance and faith in His redeeming work, are forgiven, have ‘received the free gift of righteousness’, and so ‘have passed from death to life’ (Colossians 1:14; Romans 5:17; 1 John 3:14)

The first man and or representive for mankind when the split of Adam ( atom) happened the Big bang happened.

Again the big bang and evolution is a secular lie which Jesus and the apostles taught the opposite.
edit on 20-9-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

I do appreciate what your opinion is, however I wish I could delete your entire post as I have lived with this kind of damnation and dogma throughout my life and could care less about the division you see and share.

Dont like it and dont want it in my life.

I love ya, but its not something I adhere to and wont.

Good try though.

We have to agree to disagree.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Jenn

Some observations if you don't mind? You say that "we" seek unity, love and the hope for a better tomorrow, that each one of "us" has the power "within" to make this happen, and that "we" have got to see a new world. What this tells me is that there is no room for God's will in your thoughts or heart, that it's me, me, me...what "you" want...what "man" can do to save himself. If I may ask, where is God in your plans? Do you seek to understand what He wants, what His Will is ?

If you'd let Him unfold the city and tower symbolism in your spirit, you'd see the errors of your thoughts.You said earlier that you are confused from all this "knowledge" that you've sought, yet your post above confirms that it's source has nothing to do with God's will and everything to do with the "builders" of the tower and city, later named Babel. It is what your Freemasons declare, that they will complete this Godless tower along with their cohorts. If you could understand that the bricks used in the construction were the sins and lives of people, and that they were "fired", you'd connect their Phoenix rising from the flames. You'd know that bloodshed and fire sacrifice figured prominently, that lives are taken. They demonstrated it for you, but you are blind to it. Instead, you see only their "good works". The Pharisees prided themselves on their appearance, their best seats, their upper rooms, their "works", and their place of prominence. Yet, they wore rags in God's eyes. Why? Hypocrisy and deliberate actions to keep the Kingdom of God from those in their care. Our God is clear, those who do wickedly face the penalties for their sins. The people in the city, building the tower, wanted to make a name for themselves. They wanted to reach the Heavens by their works, by their own will and by their own bloodshed. Your choice of words tell me that your mind is already aligned with the same. Again, for your own glory. Self. Not for the glory of God.

Yes, religion divides, but so does language, culture and societal goals. If you understand Babel, you'd know that God instituted the division of "languages" for a reason. And yes, there will be a "religion" after the builders are done destroying the "many languages" - that of the son of perdition. This world will be plunged into darkness as that last tower declares it's rebellion against it's Creator. Man in complete delusion that it is god and insisting that it has a right to the Tree of Life without obedience to their Creator.

Twisted thinking is above. What more could I say or what more should I say?

Seek within and you will understand my thinking more clearly.

If we are going to talk about what divides we could say more than religion and I could name off all kinds of divisions myself and spring off from each like branches on a tree.

Your psych "observation" of me is off.

You dont really know anything about me other than some posts. Im more complicated and simple at the same time.

Ive done my research and will continue to do so with or without your blessing. Do you think I should just take your word for all or place my faith all in one book? No thanks. Been there, done it, and like this way.

God is always in my thoughts and you are not going to place yourself above me and try and make me feel bad about myself.

I am always seeking what God wants and if you read and understood the English word then you would know I am seeking to better understand his will through the good order in nature as that is where I find him to be. EVERYWHERE and in ALL of US! US! TOGETHER..... not divided.

If I knew about Babel? If you knew about Love... if only you knew my heart.

Im not trying to reach the heavens!

Misunderstanding is the main cause of division. Case and point right here.

You understand God one way.... ok.

I will do the same.

Good luck on your journey. :-)
edit on 20-9-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I speak to you in truth. Reject the cross and you let the penalty of the Law fall upon you. You will be held accountable for your false teaching.

You don't like the Bible because you want to do what ever you like and essentially be your own God. But that doesn't change the reality of his Judgement. Isn't it interesting how you come here to preach heresy but don't wish to defend your false teachings..

2 Timothy 4:3- For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Matthew 12:36, "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment."

The Word of God tells us that people will give account to God for EVERY IDLE WORD spoken on Judgment Day.

God will judge all men and woman even for the wasted words they have spoken.

Even on this means of communication the internet. God is all knowing.

You wish to delete my posts because you know what I have said is the honest truth and if you get into dialogue with me about your fallacy's you will be exposed for being a False teacher.

Jesus Christ is the Author and Finisher of my faith. He is the Alpha and the Omega. The first and the Last. There is only one way to heaven and that is through him. All other 'Journeys' lead to hell.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
What a great subject. I firmly believe that Christ and all those like him were a model for humanity in more ways than just moral guidance. The Christ flesh to me is a transformation humanity can achieve that renders the flesh reborn into a more transcendental state. I like the analogy of a locust but instead of a curse or Plague we become .......sons of God. I also it exists now in varying degrees.

That to me is true evolution. That to me is my Transhumanism. Nothing artificial about it. No help needed from clever men. We can do by our virtue and wisdom alone.

edit on 20-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

Thinking for one self allows the relationship to be more personal and I like your line of thinking. It is beautiful!

It seems the more I pray and meditate with questions the more is revealed and make me think of life continuously because transcending and does/is happening before my eyes. I know it sounds weird. Maybe I can explain better.

Everything in nature is responding to me in such a way I feel like its a communication that is two way. Words are had on my part, however God responds through all of nature whether its a person, place or thing. The connection is enjoyable.

Any book or knowledge obtained is all material and possibly irrelevant in the long run or within the big scope of things, however the loving your neighbor and going with the good order of nature is viable in a society.

The issues we face today on Earth are also meaningful as we too are a creation that is good. We just need to show we can be good and the way to do it is to unite and not divide. *sigh*

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by MamaJ

I speak to you in truth. Reject the cross and you let the penalty of the Law fall upon you. You will be held accountable for your false teaching.

You don't like the Bible because you want to do what ever you like and essentially be your own God. But that doesn't change the reality of his Judgement. Isn't it interesting how you come here to preach heresy but don't wish to defend your false teachings..

2 Timothy 4:3- For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Matthew 12:36, "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment."

The Word of God tells us that people will give account to God for EVERY IDLE WORD spoken on Judgment Day.

God will judge all men and woman even for the wasted words they have spoken.

Even on this means of communication the internet. God is all knowing.

You wish to delete my posts because you know what I have said is the honest truth and if you get into dialogue with me about your fallacy's you will be exposed for being a False teacher.

I speak to you, also in truth.

I dont reject the cross, but the people that do are not damned. You have no right to play God. The judging you have in your heart will be judged. Remember that.

Be careful what you say. Right? Take your own post and read it as it reflects you well.

I wish I could delete it because it makes me sick to my stomach.

Your line of thinking causes wars and that is not peace.

False teacher? What do you know about Jesus? Your words do not reflect him AT ALL!

You cant handle the truth because you have been spoon fed and you are not even full. Your head is filled with the most highest of egos and frankly its disgusting.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The thing is ...

I was riding in a van to Sunday School when I was five and my family has always been a real close family who loved God and spoke of the Bible. Went to church, father a Methodist Minister and everything.

Honey,Sweetie, Sugar....

You are wasting your time quoting scripture and telling me what you see or what you have been taught to see.

My veil is lifted.

You keep yourself apart from your brothers and sisters. Jesus would not do such a thing and if you knew him, you wouldnt either.

You have picked the wrong one to go to battle with as I will shine my light so bright in your eyes you will be blinded.

Satan? Satan wishes to divide and conquer over you.... he has done a good job. No peace is within your judgemental heart.

You dont know me, you dont know how I live at all. Dont think I have not studied my bible and scripture and found a different way to view it.

Reincarnation is ALL IN IT. You dont see this though. SO be it.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

As long as I have been a member here, I can honestly say there are a few of you I have always admired and enjoyed and you are definitely one of them..Enoch.... Autowrench too.

Your words are always uplifting and nice.

The power of love holds no religion and only seeks to unite.

I really enjoyed your thoughts!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I speak to you, also in truth.

You are teaching a doctrine of devils, no truth is in you

I dont reject the cross, but the people that do are not damned. You have no right to play God.

No that is what the Word of God the Bible says. And from your topic you have rejected the cross and called God a liar.

Be careful what you say. Right? Take your own post and read it as it reflects you well.

What I have said is what Jesus preached. Your problem is with him and not me. You are condemning yourself. I have only pointed out the errors in your first post which are heresy.

I wish I could delete it because it makes me sick to my stomach.

You speak all manner of evil. It makes you sick because you can't stand a Christian coming here to expose your new age demonic false gospel.

Your line of thinking causes wars and that is not peace.

Actually its atheists that have caused the most wars. My 'thinking' hasn't got anything to do with it. I am saying what the scriptures say.

False teacher? What do you know about Jesus? Your words do not reflect him AT ALL!

I have reflected exactly what the scriptures say as did Jesus Christ.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
All I know for sure is that NO MAN can judge me or my "Goodness"

If I am to be judged by my maker I fear not that day

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianG
All I know for sure is that NO MAN can judge me or my "Goodness"

If I am to be judged by my maker I fear not that day

Hell is the most appalling reality we can imagine. No horror of suffering in history can be compared to what John calls the "lake of fire" and where Jesus said "their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched" (Mark 9:48). To go through life distrusting and disobeying the infinite God, is an infinite sin and will be punished with eternal torment.

It is appointed unto man once to die and after that the judgment. (Hebrews 9:27)

If we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a certain terrifying expectation of judgment, and the fury of a fire which will consume the adversaries. (Hebrews 10:26, 27)

All people without exception will pass through the final judgment of God. The judgment will be according to their attitudes and actions which are a sure sign of the genuineness or absence of faith in Christ. The fork in the road leads either to eternal life or to wrath and fury.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You dont know me, you dont know how I live at all. Dont think I have not studied my bible and scripture and found a different way to view it.

Reincarnation is ALL IN IT. You dont see this though. SO be it.

The problem is reincarnation is not Biblical.

It is appointed unto man once to die and after that the judgment. (Hebrews 9:27)

Eastern Religions teach reincarnation it is a false teaching, not something that can be found within Christianity although some would like it to be. If you are going to claim these things then back them up with scripture.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Also Hell might hurt at first, but just as in life you will get used to the pain in no time

Why does it have to be so "trumped up" to cast such fear into people?

I am good because I WANT to be not out of fear of going to hell !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join