It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slender Man Attack Caught on Vid?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

i thought it looked like Myers too HAHAH, that was my exact first thought.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well that was a waste of time...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by demonid011

You do realize that "Slender Man" is a made up thing right? There was a contest on a forum, Slender Man amongst other, scary entities were entered. The Slender Man entry won and spread like wild fire across the web.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by demonid011

I'll go with HOAX

Origin
On June 8th, 2009, a “’paranormal pictures” photoshop contest was launched on the Something Awful (SA) Forums.[1] The contest required participants to turn ordinary photographs into creepy-looking images through digital manipulation and then pass them on as authentic photographs on a number of paranormal forums. Something Awful users soon began sharing their faux-paranormal creations with layered images of ghosts and other anomalies, usually accompanied by a fabricated witness account to make them more convincing. On June 10th, SA user Victor Surge (real name Eric Knudsen) posted two black and white photographs of unnamed children with a short description of “Slender Man” as a mysterious creature who stalked children.

On June 11th, 2009, Victor Surge continued to improve upon the myth by adding another picture and a fake doctor’s account.[3] The following day, SA user LeechCode5[4] posted a photograph of a burning building with a Slender Man back story. On June 14th, SA goon TrenchMaul[6] reused the Slender Man character for his own story. The original thread, which still remains active today, extends for 46 pages as of June 2011.

knowyourmeme.com...

Millenials..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join