It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slender Man Attack Caught on Vid?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

i thought it looked like Myers too HAHAH, that was my exact first thought.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well that was a waste of time...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by demonid011

You do realize that "Slender Man" is a made up thing right? There was a contest on a forum, Slender Man amongst other, scary entities were entered. The Slender Man entry won and spread like wild fire across the web.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by demonid011

I'll go with HOAX

Origin
On June 8th, 2009, a “’paranormal pictures” photoshop contest was launched on the Something Awful (SA) Forums.[1] The contest required participants to turn ordinary photographs into creepy-looking images through digital manipulation and then pass them on as authentic photographs on a number of paranormal forums. Something Awful users soon began sharing their faux-paranormal creations with layered images of ghosts and other anomalies, usually accompanied by a fabricated witness account to make them more convincing. On June 10th, SA user Victor Surge (real name Eric Knudsen) posted two black and white photographs of unnamed children with a short description of “Slender Man” as a mysterious creature who stalked children.

On June 11th, 2009, Victor Surge continued to improve upon the myth by adding another picture and a fake doctor’s account.[3] The following day, SA user LeechCode5[4] posted a photograph of a burning building with a Slender Man back story. On June 14th, SA goon TrenchMaul[6] reused the Slender Man character for his own story. The original thread, which still remains active today, extends for 46 pages as of June 2011.

knowyourmeme.com...

Millenials..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join