It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of a large earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So not sure if it was just a dream because of all the talk of earthquakes but I had a dream of being in a very large earthquake last night. I live in southern california however in my dream I was in an area that I didn't recognize but anyways its prob just from all the earthquake talk but thought I would post it.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
That's what we do, we dream.

I dreamt I was in a starship recently.

Of course that must mean I'm going to be in a starship..????

Be rational. Unless what you regularly dream comes to pass (in which case we'd already know you) it's just a dream...and yes, a big one will no doubt occur soon, they always do... but mine statement is not a dream or a prediction, just a statement around regularity of quakes.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
G'day

say this before sleep to remember dreams vividly

i ask my spirit to remember my dreams when i wake up

you will see it works wonders asking your spirit
if a dream repeats its most likely important

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

Thank you I will give it a try tonight

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

I have had a couple dreams come to pass but like I said this one could be from all the earthquake talk.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
in 1 week from now, the 24'th september, there is going to be a earthquake, according to the 188 day cycle theory thingy that some guy posted here around 4 months ago. I marked the 188 day cycle from that earthquake, and went quite a few years back to check if it was for reals... And it actually hit pretty much dead on.
Probably just coincidences since there is buttloads of earthquakes all the time.
But we will see

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnkie

Oh thanks for the info! Ya i remember reading about that on here a few months ago didn't know that was coming up next week. Thanks for the heads up might buy an extra week of food just in case.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I don't know what is going to get me first. Aliens, earthquakes, floods, or rogue planets.
I need a drink.

new topics

top topics

join