It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the SHAMBALA in Hindu prophecies of KALI?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I would like to share something with you which has been intriguing me since long. There is so much talk of the underworld or a hidden world almost as if it exists. Check this---

www.lifepositive.com...

Maybe this is already discussed? It seems to be a totally different world parallel o our time. Lord Kalki is said to return to SHAMBALA and master all courses here. Is this the place?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Also

www.lifepositive.com...

"There is nothing like a destiny that will definitely take place-any future event can be altered by spiritual powers and meditations. An accident can be averted-even a war," states Krishnananda. Door-ways to Light talks about the existence of rishis, described as light beings in higher planes. "They are not just mythical characters from the Puranas (ancient Indian scriptures)," states Krishnananda. "Some are here on earth and many are in higher planes. They are part of a huge network of light beings who work under cosmic intelligence. There are more than 1,44,400 rishis working on the astral plane. I am in touch with several of these light beings, including Amara, and I contact them astrally."

Text

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Dont forget Xibalba and the Sumerian Neither world

Xibalba ( /ʃɨˈbɒlbə/), roughly translated as "place of fear",[1] is the name of the underworld in Maya mythology, ruled by the Maya death gods and their helpers. In 16th-century Verapaz, the entrance to Xibalba was traditionally held to be a cave in the vicinity of Cobán, Guatemala. According to some of the K'iche' Maya presently living in the vicinity, the area is still associated with death. Cave systems in nearby Belize have also been referred to as the entrance to Xibalba.[2]
Another physical incarnation of the road to Xibalba as viewed by the K'iche' is the dark rift which is visible in the Milky Way

As far a that being the location, 1 would think you would have to be near death or dead to find its $D access ports. interesting data though

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

The technology of Shambala is highly advanced. The windows of the palace function as powerful lenses that serve as telescopes high-powered enough for studying life on other worlds. For hundreds of years, the inhabitants have been using aircraft and subways. This advancement is not limited to the mere material, for the inhabitants have been able to develop powers of clairvoyance, swift long-distance travel on foot, and also the ability to materialize and disappear at will. The belief in the existence of Shambala has been reinforced by reports of unusual occurrences in the Himalayan region where it is thought to be. In the early 1900s The Statesman carried a report by a British army officer of a very tall, lightly clad man with long hair who, when he noticed the major, leaped down a vertical slope and disappeared. Tibetans back at the encampment showed no surprise at the major's account, but simply explained that he had seen one of the guards of the sacred land. Alexandra David-Neel, the French adventurer who spent 14 years in Tibet, reported seeing a man moving with extraordinary speed:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

"I could clearly see his perfectly calm impassive face and wide-open eyes with their gaze fixed on some invisible distant object situated somewhere high up in space. The man did not run. He seemed to lift himself from the ground, proceeding by leaps. It looked as if he had been endowed with the elasticity of a ball, and rebounded each time his feet touched the ground. His steps had the regularity of a pendulum."

www.khandro.net...

I actually want to post the link where I had read the current situation in SHAMBALA which said Kalki has already taken birth and is finishing studies....

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thanks got the info. There seems to be more proof to an underworld. Also read about cave entrances where sounds of conches being blown were heard. ATS?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hi

You might like to consider the Welsh underworld too. Apparently according to Celtic / Druidic legends, certain mountains and valleys have 'portals' to the underworld.

www.sarahwoodbury.com...

www.chalicecentre.net...

kailgo.tripod.com...

Food for thought

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

He wrote, ca. 1928: "I remembered how during our crossing of the Karkaroum Pass, my sais, [syce: groom, master of horse] the Ladaki, asked me. 'Do you know why there is such a peculiar upland up here? Do you know that in the subterranean caves here many treasures are hidden, and that in them lives a wonderful tribe which abhors the sins of the Earth?' And again when we approached Khotan the hooves of our horses sounded hollow as though we rode above caves or hollows. Our caravan people called our attention to this . . . . "Long ago people lived there; now they have gone inside; they have found a subterranean passage to that subterranean kingdom." ’ He also reported that a lama had said "You Westerners know nothing about Shambala -- you wish to know nothing. Probably you ask out of curiosity; and you pronounce this sacred word in vain." He later added, "Great Shambala is far beyond the ocean. How and why do you people take interest in it? Only in some places, in the far North, can you discern the resplendent rays of Shambala [the aurora borealis ?]. . . . The secrets of Shambala are well guarded." Roerich said that he had been told that some high lamas had visited Shamballah. "I've heard of the Buryat Lama and how he was taken through a narrow, secret passageway. So please don't tell me of only the heavenly Shamballah because I know that a real one exists on Earth . . . . How does it happen that Shambala on Earth is still undiscovered by travelers? On maps you may see so many routes of expeditions. It appears that all heights are already marked and all valleys and rivers explored." Lama: "But as yet . . . people have not found all things –- so, let a man try to reach Shambala without a call! You have heard about the poisonous streams which encircle the uplands. Perhaps you have even seen people dying from these gases when they come near them. . . . . Many people try to reach Shambala, uncalled. Some of them disappear forever. Only a few of them reach the holy place and only if their karma is ready."

INTERESTING?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

okarresearch.blogspot.in...

Ohhhhh 2012 is not the end then.......

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Well, all those sounds all over the world. Are they from underground?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lovemyworld

something more related

s6.zetaboards.com...

quoted text below from link above

This, according to certain sources, was the subterranean passage and chamber which was referred to years ago in an article which appeared in the August, 1940 issue of the NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Magazine. The article stated the following concerning several people who disappeared in these catacombs without a trace:
"Many subterranean passageways, including ancient catacombs, now are a part of the island’s fortifications and defense system. Supplies are kept in many tunnels; others are bomb shelters. Beneath Valletta some of the underground areas served as homes for the poor.

Prehistoric men built temples and chambers in these vaults. In a pit beside one sacrificial altar lie thousands of human skeletons. Years ago one could walk underground from one end of Malta to the other.

The Government closed the entrances to these tunnels after school children and their teachers became lost in the labyrinth while on a study tour and never returned.

Before and after this event, an employee of the British embassy had visited the site and later wrote about it:

One article written by a Miss Lois Jessup, at the time an employee of the British embassy and later secretary for the New York Saucer Information Bureau (better known as NYSIB), appeared in an old issue of Riley Crabb’s BORDERLAND SCIENCE magazine, published by the Borderland Sciences Research Foundation (B.S.R.F.) and was later reprinted in full in Dr. Allen’s book ENIGMA FANTASTIQUE.

[color=cyan]

Miss Jessup claimed that she visited Malta and the Hypogeum also, once before the tragic disappearance of the children, and shortly thereafter. She described how on her first visit to the catacombs she finally convinced the guide to allow her to investigate one of the so-called "burial chambers" near the floor of the last chamber in the third sub-basement, the supposed "end" of the Hypogeum tour. He seemed to know something she didn’t, but finally consented and told her that she could enter at "her own risk".

In her own words (quoted from source):

"What's down there?" she asked the guide, pointing to a small opening off the walls. "Go there at your own risk, and you won't go far," he replied. This was a challenge Lois couldn't pass up. She talked it over with her friends. Two of them decided to stay with Joe. The other three summoned up enough courage to explore with her. "I was wearing a dress with a long sash that day and as I decided to lead the group I asked the fellow behind me to hold onto it. So, with half-burnt candles in our hands the four of us started through that low, narrow passage, groping and laughing our way through. " I cam out first, of course, onto a ledge pathway only two feet wide, with a sheer drop of fifty feet or more on my right and the wall on my left.

I took a step forward, keeping close to the rock wall side. The person behind me, still holding on to my sash, was still in the tunnel. "I held my candle higher and peered down into the abyss, thinking that with this dangerous drop it was better not to go on further without a guide. Then I saw about twenty persons of giant stature emerge from an opening deep below me. They were walking in single file along another narrow ledge down below. Their height I judged to be about twenty to twenty-five feet, since their heads came up about half way on the wall on the opposite side of the cave. They walked very slowly, taking long strides. Then they all stopped, turned and raised their heads in my direction. All simultaneously raised their arms and with their hands beckoned to me.

The movement was something like snatching or feeling for something, as the palms of their hands were turned down." By this time her friends back in the passage were becoming impatient of the delay. There was a tug at the sash. "Go on. We're all getting stuck in here. What's the matter?" "Well," stammered Lois, "there's nothing much to see." She took another hesitant step forward, her candle in her right hand, her left hand against the cold rock for support. but it wasn't on a cold rock wall, it was on something damp and wet, AND IT MOVED!

NAMASTE*******
edit on 9/17/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

WOW! Giants! Skeletons of giants being found recently. What happened next?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
These "alternate" areas cover the landscape of Earth. They are scattered all across the globe.

May you be filled with light.

top topics

join