It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A quick poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
With the current state of the world and all these countries pulling out their weapons and making threats, how will WW3 start? We have China, Japan, India,Iran, Israel and others either making threats, positioning troops, hardware movements, etc.. Its seems to be only a matter of time. So...
How will the war start? Who will make the first move so to speak?
How will it go? Who will become allies with whom? Will there be nukes involved? Will it spill over on to US soil?
How will it end and what will be the after effects?
Just curious what others may think and what their opinions are.....

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Israel makes the first move.

Everyone else seems to be starting to position themselves to take advantage of the resulting chaos.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 369821

It will start over Syria, along with or very quickly followed by the destruction of Damascus...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
the best way to take America out of the game is to EMP it from the West and East coast at the same time.... This would bring america to its knees. it would force a withdraw of all its army and navy forces from around the world to help secure the homeland....

Its what i would do if i was china and china as been know to be in the making of such bombs. Its truly a scary idea. No Power, No pumped water, no transported food.... American vs American for a scrap of bread. As we fight amongst ourselves for basic survival, the world burns as Russia, China, and North Korea steam roll the rest of the civilized world, and with no doubt, the end result of China and Russia invading the United States.

Here is some more info on EMP's
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-9-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If WW3 was going to happen...

It would be triggered by the west.

They are stepping on Russia's little toesies with the missle defence system, and will be stepping on China's defending Japan. They piss of the whole of the middle east (or already done aha) by teaming up with Israel, further encroaching on the Middle Eastern - Eastern allies.

I'd like to say, I doubt it would ever reach Nuclear war, after all, what's the point in all this fighting if your going to destroy the planet anyway? Alas, IMO, other civilisations have gone that far, and America have shown no hesitation in Nuking people anyway.

To be honest, if nukes were ever going to be laid anywhere, I'd advise civilians to evactuate the west, and Let the East, blow our governments to bits.

Provided, higher ups in the East aren't involved in the world domination plot anyway, which is also a possibility, the worst thing is, we can't be sure of anything these days!

Ill just keep trying to contact aliens, and try and get my self of this beautiful god forsaken rock! Lol
edit on 17-9-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If only people really took the time to consider the "After Effects," we might have a better shot at skipping war all together.
I wish if the heads of states or countries want to fight then they should go do it themselves. I bet that would slow it down real quick..Whatever happened to fight your own battles

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

You seem to support the creation of mass suffering on the US population?
While I do not support needless killing, I would fully support massive scale attacks, inc the use if nuclear weapons if it means your theory would not play out.
Protecting one's home and family is the paramount priority for any rational being. I'd hate to see it, but if that scenario were likely, I worry less for China than I do my own countrymen

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
reply to post by camaro68ss

You seem to support the creation of mass suffering on the US population?
While I do not support needless killing, I would fully support massive scale attacks, inc the use if nuclear weapons if it means your theory would not play out.
Protecting one's home and family is the paramount priority for any rational being. I'd hate to see it, but if that scenario were likely, I worry less for China than I do my own countrymen

How do i suport the mass suffering of the american people? I'm only pointing out the one major venerability that the USA faces. Because i point out a major gap in our defenses makes me a supporter of human suffering? get real

top topics

join