It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We may be on the verge of big danger

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have been following world events and problem spots since the early 80's and I cannot in all that time remember when earth was in as much danger as we all are now.
We have major food & water shortages in many parts of this earth, we have money problems in 92% of countries right now, we have attacks being made on the USA & UK from people who those two countries have just about bankrupted themselves for helping to remove world leaders the Muslims wanted removed, at a high cost to us.
We have Iran getting ready a nuclear bomb, that heaven know why they need one, but it wont be many weeks before it or they are ready if needed.
We have Japan & China ready to kick the hell out of each other.
We have America, UK, France, trying to encircle Russia with rockets so we can get closer to China on all sides ready for god knows what.
Well what I want to know is this, are we being led like Lambs to the slaughter? because I cannot with all this going on hear any alarm bells going yet.
Why are the public not bothered by this going on today? are they just not bothered, or have they had enough of the struggle in life? are they ready to curl there toes up and be ready for death?
To top things up the Sun and other planets are playing games with earth we have not seen before.
Should we feel safe folks with our world leaders?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
We all know this, the protests are staged and are meant for us american to hate Muslims even more. The japan protests are for the situation where Japan is a ally of the US. WW3 will be Russia/China against US/UK/Jap, it wont last long seeing as the event is coming in december but they want all the control they can get before then,

India too!!!
edit on 17-9-2012 by Newagekid2012 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
the good news is that every country is too broke to go to war, for a change. i don't think we will see a war unfolding because on top of no one having the funding there are a plethora of other problems we have to deal with globally.

for once greed will be the reason we can't go to war.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
the good news is that every country is too broke to go to war, for a change. i don't think we will see a war unfolding because on top of no one having the funding there are a plethora of other problems we have to deal with globally.

you greatly underestimate the value of war.....war makes money....... think about it....when it kicks off those in the know will already have stockpiled fuel,food, water.....when the supplies run out they control the distribution.......all those numbers in the computers that we call money will be worthless and as long as they control the distribution of the essential things we need in order to survive they can put any price they want on it......young men and women start to join the military to send money home to their families for food ......and the puppeteers have the soldiers they need .......Those that cant fight find jobs in the munitions factories to pay for what they need.........it isn't really that much of a stretch......

perhaps you think i exaggerate but this is a worst case scenario situation. not as bad as being nuked to oblivion but if that happens it wont matter anyway

edit on 17-9-2012 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The world was broke just before WWII. The Great Depression.

War is a buisness - Money is always available for War.

Hopefully people will refuse to send their children off to die - Peaceful Protest, Non Complience can win.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

Basically yes, but it depends on if the banksta's will finance the wars, and to what ends.

I don't think they'll allow a ww3, because of the risk of M.A.D. Not even a psycho bansta wants that, because when you're at that level...you're highly intelligent, and anyone with that intelligence knows it's just idiotic to do so.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You all think Russia/China will attack the US.

Google "Boxer Rebellion". A little over 100 years ago all the white boyz banded together and knocked the snot out of China. Made them pay a million tons of silver for "reparations".

Russia will side with us against China. There is only 1 dispute with Russia. They don't believe in "Zion" where Israeli's are Gods and we all have to bow to Israel. But that's a mere technicality and Israel will allow Russia to ignore them.

Russia is tied closer to the US than you can imagine. Almost the same country you could say......ahem.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
in reply to the two posts above i understand what you're both saying and i agree historically it worked that way, but in those times we didn't have global currency's and we didn't do nearly as much commerce with the world as a whole. you see now if you cut off your foot you also cut off a hand and we all know you won't last long without both. we as a world are far too intertwined now to be able to go to war and benefit from it.

how much have we benefited from afgan, irag, somalia etc.. ? we haven't, at least not the people, that's the main difference now as apposed to the past. back then the driving force of the world benefited from war, the people, now it's just the banksters and we all know how much their wealth is benefiting us now.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

the good news is that every country is too broke to go to war, for a change. i don't think we will see a war unfolding because on top of no one having the funding there are a plethora of other problems we have to deal with globally. for once greed will be the reason we can't go to war.

I think you are off. War does not require money. It requires obedience and sacrifice. They can produce whatever they require for war because they have access to physical resources and millions of slaves.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

in reply to the two posts above i understand what you're both saying and i agree historically it worked that way, but in those times we didn't have global currency's and we didn't do nearly as much commerce with the world as a whole. you see now if you cut off your foot you also cut off a hand and we all know you won't last long without both. we as a world are far too intertwined now to be able to go to war and benefit from it.

how much have we benefited from afgan, irag, somalia etc.. ? we haven't, at least not the people, that's the main difference now as apposed to the past. back then the driving force of the world benefited from war, the people, now it's just the banksters and we all know how much their wealth is benefiting us now.

All your points are valid but if you look at it from a different perspective the view totally changes....it is my belief that the war that is coming will happen and will do so because of the reasons you state above...... our current financial system is on the brink of collapse over the past few years it has been widely discussed that it is only a matter of time....this war will not be fought for oil as some think..only control......specifically population control and when our numbers are down to a manageable size the war will end...

probably leaving us in a dystopian/orwellian nightmare.....obviously i don't know for sure i am no psychic nor do i claim to be this is just the direction i see us heading in .... we are a violent species and one day that violence will destroy us all of that i am confident......history repeats......

peace

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The teams are starting to form its starting to look like US, UK, India,Japan vs China,Russia,Pakistan,Iran and North Korea. Plus other divisions Turkey might take out Syria. Israel will ever be the opportunist as well. This is starting to go beyond a mere regional conflict.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

I am not one to argue a valid point but hear me out:
This is not just directed at you but at all readers...
If you saw all these troubles in the past...did you do something about it?
Meaning...if you saw food shortages did you learn how to grow food?
If you saw money troubles...did you learn to save and pay off debt?
If you saw economic troubles...did you live within your means?

In my opinion, everything is relative and we as people need to own up.
We need to be able to take care of ourselves and our loved ones.
We don't need to rely on gov't to take care of us.

So with warning signs comes the ability to overcome and adapt.
We must learn how to survive, without "their" system.

The "danger" may be coming but we shouldn't let it scare us.
We should let it teach us to be better, more resilient people.
Not scared little sheep.

Just my humble opinion.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

who is "they"?! each country has different resources to work with, and different technological capabilities.

everything else must be bought from partners in trade.

your reasoning applies to wars fought a long, long time ago.

today? not so much.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Prophets, seers, and dreamers all knew this day would come.
We are so close to the end days it would make your head spin , but it must be for it is our own making through greed, corruptness and evil. yes we the US and Russia will be as one, to fight a common foe,China. Iran wants a nuke for one reason, to wipe Israel off the face of the earth.
WW3 is being fought right now, it is a war of beliefs, freedoms and ideology's.
Will it go nuke???
Dirty bombs and tactical ones but not the big ones, this is just my view.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ph03n1x

All your points are valid but if you look at it from a different perspective the view totally changes....it is my belief that the war that is coming will happen and will do so because of the reasons you state above...... our current financial system is on the brink of collapse over the past few years it has been widely discussed that it is only a matter of time....this war will not be fought for oil as some think..only control......specifically population control and when our numbers are down to a manageable size the war will end...

probably leaving us in a dystopian/orwellian nightmare.....obviously i don't know for sure i am no psychic nor do i claim to be this is just the direction i see us heading in .... we are a violent species and one day that violence will destroy us all of that i am confident......history repeats......

peace

war requires money and resources but beyond that it requires the people to be for it, just ask nutenyahu how that's going.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ph03n1x made a good point.

War does generate a lot of money, don't forget the war helped the US out of the great depression just as much as New Deal did. War also turned the Soviet Union from an infighting bunch of peasants into a terrible force of reckoning in a few short years. War stimulates industry and economy like nothing else would, a total war economy would generate jobs for most people and also allow governments to enforce god knows how many rules and regulations, with as much rationing as they want under the guise of a 'great push'.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok

I am not one to argue a valid point but hear me out:
This is not just directed at you but at all readers...
If you saw all these troubles in the past...did you do something about it?
Meaning...if you saw food shortages did you learn how to grow food?
If you saw money troubles...did you learn to save and pay off debt?
If you saw economic troubles...did you live within your means?

In my opinion, everything is relative and we as people need to own up.
We need to be able to take care of ourselves and our loved ones.
We don't need to rely on gov't to take care of us.

So with warning signs comes the ability to overcome and adapt.
We must learn how to survive, without "their" system.

The "danger" may be coming but we shouldn't let it scare us.
We should let it teach us to be better, more resilient people.
Not scared little sheep.

Just my humble opinion.

Yes that is very true what your saying, I have no house depts thank heavens, I live within my money each week, but as you rightly say many do not do that.
Some women I know start working at 17 years old and demand a new house after they have had 4 wages, madness but it is going on I know.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It's all about the money, isn't it? Money from oil, money from cheap labour/high consumer prices, money making munitions, money, money, money.

[rant]
What's mind boggling, though, is that people don't count in any of the equations. People are fodder. The lucky few that control everything (yes, everything) don't give a rat's ass about people at all because it's always the bottom line that matters. No-one seems to care how many lose their jobs, wind up on the streets and grub their next day's meal out of a dumpster. No-one cares about them at all. People are just fodder.

I like to simplify what the OP is asking here:

Originally posted by Alternative4u

Should we feel safe folks with our world leaders?

You have two teams, no 'good' guys and no 'bad' guys, just two bunches of big shots. They are arguing between themselves about who gets the bigger share of what's out there to 'get'. Both sides are willing to come to blows, even though it might destroy everyone, but they're hoping more of their side will survive the fight than the other guys. They're not talking about the 'people' though, because they're just fodder and don't matter. No, they're talking about the big shots... the ones that have billions salted away in little hidey holes on faraway islands.

They think that all that cash, diamonds and gold will still be worth something after all the fodder has been killed off. That's funny, isn't it?
I can just see them on their big yachts, all covered in oil, with a wrench in their hands, trying to replace piston rings. I see them in their fancy digs on the Riviera with a plunger trying to unplug a toilet. I see them wondering where to get gas for their $200,000.00 Maserati or tricked out Hummer. Pathetic little wilting gardens on wide patios where their trophy wives are trying to grow carrots, potatoes and tomatoes.

Truckers? Fodder
Grocery check out clerks? Fodder
Farmers? Fodder
Construction workers? Fodder

All the way down to:

Little Jane and Johnny Doe? Collateral fodder

Wheee!

There's only one other way that no-one really cares to know and that is working things out together. Radical idea, isn't it? Imagine...

[/rant]

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Op. Im glad you posted this. I was thinking about this exact scenario the other day.

It just always makes me think.....do our enemies try to stretch us thin like this on purpose? Preparing to attack us on our own soil like nothing weve ever seen?

You know, it could take something as simple as a dirty bomb to go off in Chicago, for this whole ww3 thing to kick off. I hope not.....but i see it happening. I dont if its good or bad the Obama is so laid back about these embassy attacks. Someone or organization is pushing our buttons and one day the US is going to snap and all hell is going to break loose.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I too have been watching the same events unfold & come about,however it appears to my point of view that the general public are just numb to it all as more & more of these type of things are bombarding us all in the mainstream media. "I for one am prepared to defend my country , life & those that I hold dear,Irrespective of personal consequence!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join