It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why God is not ready to give up on mankind.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This lady is a New York bus monitor and these kids are harassing her to the max. Here's the story.

A New York bus monitor who was berated and bullied by a group of middle school students has received more than $156,000 in online donations. Karen Klein, 68, is seen in a 10-minute viral video attempting to ignore the verbal attacks by students on a bus operated by the Greece Central School District, near Rochester, N.Y. Children on the bus hurl repeated insults and threats at the grandmother, calling her fat and at one point suggesting that her children commit suicide.

There are some way good people in this world. I thought it would be good to point that out ! If not now ? Then right now.

edit on 16-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Sep 16 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Why God is not ready to give up on mankind.

I don't quite see the connection between God not forsaking mankind and bullying a grandmother.

Perhaps God was impressed by the indygogo donations.

edit on 16-9-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

This is an old story but touching nevertheless.

It’s nice to see people come together after an injustice or tragic event and be charitable. We saw the same thing after many of the recent natural disasters in America.

Though we all stray from the flock, God will never give up on His children!

S&F

edit on 16-9-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I don't quite see the connection between God forsaking mankind and bullying a grandmother

Sadly, many won't. So go for the simple meaning, as in because there are good people ?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I didn't even look for a post date. Thought it was brand new. Can't trust the media for anything !
Crap.
edit on 16-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I didn't even look for a post date. Thought it was brand new. Can't trust the media for anything.

Well, the date of the story doesn’t affect the message, right?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

So right ! But it's hard to do a search on stories like this in the ATS engine so I apologize if it's been up already. Didn't see it on the current boards.

Thank you Seabag.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Amen to that brother.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" Ephesians 6:11-13

The plank was taken out of mine eye some time ago and I will fight this good fight until my last breath - I refuse to let hate overcome love - REFUSE!!

S&F for driving home this message.
edit on 16-9-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by randyvs

Amen to that brother.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" Ephesians 6:11-13

The plank was taken out of mine eye some time ago and I will fight this good fight until my last breath - I refuse to let hate overcome love - REFUSE!!

S&F for driving home this message.
edit on 16-9-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

I am with you as we fight tooth and nail to make seeing possible for all who want to see. I'm so glad to see at least one member to get the message straight away. Even if I'm only preaching to the choir.

YES !

edit on 17-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

join