It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, My Name Is TC And I'm A Lurker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Well, not really lurking at the moment, but I've been a member for 3 years now and just never posted. I kept wanting to share some experiences and ideas here but never got around to getting the ball rolling until now. I just took the plunge and made my first post on a board and then came here to say hello.

I live in the Pacific Northwest, love animals (especially the felines), and share a quiet home with my husband and 6 cats. My interests are science, space, paranormal studies, cryptozoology, UFOs, technology, current events, and politics. My hobbies are writing, painting, drawing, reading, computer graphics, and gaming. I have a degree in the medical field.

I'm looking forward to finally getting into some good in depth discussions here. I have lots to share and can't wait for the feedback!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Good morning TC.I have a feeling you will be a contributor with great success...can't wait.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I share many of your interests. LOVE your avatar! So...Hello and welcome!!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you. Have fun!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TempleCat

Welcome to ATS...or should I say...welcome to posting on ATS.

Three years of lurking!! What have we been missing out on? I guess will find out soon enough.....hope to see you around.

Peace

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

Thanks! I hope so! I forgot to add dream interpretation to my list of interests. I almost always remember my dreams and some seems prophetic and could fill entire novels! I don't know if I'm blessed or cursed with how vivid they can be.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thank you! I like yours, too. And your signature.
We are woman hear us roar! Sometimes it's the quiet little voices that lead to greater things, too.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Thanks for the welcome! Sometimes we all feel like Alice. Such great avatars and signatures here. I will have to think of a good defining signature to use, myself.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I don't know why I lurked so long. There's been a few times where I came here to post something and then remembered that I had to reply a while before I could post a new topic. If I had started back then I would be well into all kinds of conversation by now.!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Just typed in Pacific Northwest in google cos i was curious, Wow that looks lovely..

Just typed in Hounslow,,,,,,,,,,,oh

have fun.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TempleCat

6 cats ???

I like you already !!!

Perhaps the fact that I have many cats helps too !

Looking forward to your contributions !

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 2badmice

I think Americans like me have this romanticized idea about London and its Boroughs. The UK has such a rich history and we are so young as a country. When we think "London" we think fog, Sherlock Holmes, James Bond, Jack The Ripper, The Beatles and tons of other great bands, Kings and Queens, castles and knights... All the history we have here is just cowboys and Indians. Bleh... Pre-America was far more interesting to me, likely because my ancestors (many of whom came form the UK) intermarried with the locals. Some were Iroquois (Mohawk to be exact). Native American history has more legend and mystery to it for me, but here you won't see massive structures that have been around since several thousand years BC. All that's left here is buried in the forest and the prairies and the many tribes of a dwindling people.

Now that I've gone off on a tangent, nice to meet you.
And thanks for the welcome.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Yes, we had to set a limit to our feline capacity. Though we are guilty of feeding a few strays now and then and trying to find homes for them. We would love to keep them all but it would eventually lower the quality of life of ourselves and the animals. I don't want to wind up on some "Hoarders" show with a house full of sickly kitties. People already call me a "Crazy Cat Woman". lol Kudos to all who can handle more and do so with responsibility.

"How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven." - Robert A. Heinlein

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

edit on 16-9-2012 by Kino321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Peace to you, welcome to ats, I also am new and welcome you to the search for truth

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Welcome to AboveTopSecret.
May the force be within you.

new topics

top topics

join