It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earths Unsolved X-files (part 2 of 3)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Fantastic thread-series. Thanks so much for posting!

Something for consideration in part 3 maybe - Oak Island money pit
edit on 15-9-2012 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Truly an enigma on its own that one - I have studied it for years and when the scientists put the red dye in and it came out on three sides of the island it barreled me over to say the least.

Worthy of its own thread, but yes, I'll definitely plant that seed (but not tomorrow)

Love your avatar by the way - I can almost hear you speaking "talk to the hand girl"

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

The oak island money pit has always fascinated me..I wonder just what in the hell was so precious they had to build that pit that way that long ago...Ingenious design through an through thats for damn sure..I can't believe with our modern day tech. we can't get that thing excavated

edit on 15-9-2012 by TheLonewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
These are the kind of stories that made me join ATS in the first place.

I have not heard or read of many of them except the bridge with suicide dogs.

Great thread OP, please keep posting more stories like these, I really enjoyed reading them.

S&F my friend.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Another excellent post the the Dyatlov Pass incident is one of my favourite mysteries and never heard of the Russian ground anomalies, keep up the good work S&F

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Just spent 20 minutes reading about The Dyatlov Pass incident and I want to read more! Damn that was a fascinating story and could only imagine their terror that night. From a womans tongue being ripped out to ribcages being smashed, what could have done this? I wonder if John Carpenter took this event as an idea towards his film "The Thing" as it bears some relevance.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Great!... Great! Keep it up and I'm using a spoon to eat these
tasty morsels!

Well done.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

The space suit pic is intriguing kind of looks these proposed bio space suits, and the suit in the 1960's pic looks much cleaner unlike the prototype in this video.

Bio - Suit

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by blah2200

WoW - that's eerily similar.

Perhaps time-travel should not be summarily dismissed after all??

Thanks for that

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Great Thread, highlights the strangeness of the world we don't really know or understand!

Perhaps you may consider the Mary Celeste for your third piece, this story fascinates me so much!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Excellent, excellent posts! Can't thank you enough for bringing these unsolved mysteries to ATS! In my own mundane life my best friend is moving far away. These stories are a welcome distraction from the loss I am feeling.
Can't wait for Part 3!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Brilliant work my friend, I have never heard of any of these conspiracy theories before, have just spent many hours reading up on a whole new vista of insane... A lot more educated now (not to mention a lot more freaked out)

S&F for you, look forward to the completed works tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
awesome, keep em coming brah!
Maybe one should watch some x-files again...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
As with part 1, this is also a great read. I love the inspirational aura of these stories, makes me feel like i want to write a book.

Keep it up, youre doing a great job, and i cant wait for the nex one!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
And i thought i have read it all ! .... 7 out of 10 of your unexplained phenomena , its the first time... Great Job OP

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Exemplary posts my friend, very entertaining read. Maybe look into the angel of Hadley for #3.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Dooood! Another great post! Even though i read about some of these ones they are still good to read and make you wonder! Once again S&F and I'll be waiting for part 3 to this series!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Don't know about time travel, I just found it odd that the space suit in the photo was a fitted suit with a small helmet, similar to the one in the video I posted, although the helmet in the video is somewhat larger then the photo, just made me wonder that in the future, space suits similar to the one in the video would eventually be modified i.e. future space suit helmets would more then likely shrink to be closer to human head size then the massive helmets they are today etc.

Then again if it's a fake, then that is one hell of a space suit considering the photo was taken in 1964!

PS. Who would have thought in 1964 that spacesuits would be tight body fit, considering they looked like the michellin man back then. lol

Blah.

The suit in the pic reminds me of this.

The tourist space suit!

edit on 15-9-2012 by blah2200 because: no reason

edit on 15-9-2012 by blah2200 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Great post dude! I love reading about stuff like this, it's so addicting i just want to learn more. Those holes in Russia are really interesting, i have to find some other information about them. S&F

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Great thread

S&F

Part 1 was great, part 2 was even better.. can't wait for part 3!

The moving coffin story was very weird indeed!

I think i'll get cremated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join