It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earths Unsolved X-files (part 2 of 3)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by klam44

Thanks for the link Klam - appreciate the perspective the site offers.

Given the ongoing controversy surrounding this event, with no clear answer, I knew it would be a good addition to the thread - and the comments surrounding it here are testament to that

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

S&F! I love this kind of stuff!!!

#8 is sad
they should really consider putting a trampoline underneath that bridge...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Hello Sublimecraft, and thanks for the entertaining threads.

On the fist image of the girl with a presumed mysteryman/spaceman just behind her, I noticed something I had never caught in earlier viewings of the picture - and I only noticed this time because I had the page scrolled down to where the horizon was barely on screen.

If you will look along the horizon, just to the right of the girl in the image, there is something of an anomaly in the distance.

I have no idea what it could be and at that distance it could literally be just about anything. The reason it stood out to me is because the color of the suit worn by the mysteryman seems to be very close to the color of the anomaly.

My mind likes mystery and speculation of the unknown so much that I just had to tell myself the object has something to do with the mysteryman... maybe his vehicle, or something else crucial to understanding the answer to the mystery.

___

After reading a bit of your first installment in the series, I had to read up some on the Dyatlov incident.

Many of the clues seem to point to the group being victim of an avalanche; cutting their way out of the tents, quickly running from the camp's location, members of the party wearing clothes of the members who are thought to have died first, etc.

After trying to convince myself that this is the true answer, I found myself stumped again with other odd facts; high level of radiation on victims and a few other things that contradict the avalanche theory. So I am, like most everyone before this thread, stumped as to the true nature of the event.

I haven't read through the entire 2nd installment of the series, so I am sorry if this has been talked about already, redundancy is not my intent, nor is cluttering your thread with rehashed points.

Can hardly wait to finish this thread and move over to 3/3! Thanks Again for the effort and presentation.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This series of posts has been outstanding. Thank you for the awesome reading material. :

Cracked did a post on The Dyatlov Pass Incident. The author states it was a combination of a scare from an avalanche and hypothermia. The missing tongue is explained that a tongue is what scavenging animals go for. My question on this is why weren't there claw and bite marks on the face? The explanations that the author gave were minimal and didn't really explain anything.

You can see the article on Cracked here

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Old_Rasputin

The woman with the missing tongue was also found face down in the snow.... So the animal attack must have happened while she was still alive

Although it is mentioned that the stomach contained about 100 g of coagulated blood. It is used by some as an indication that the heart was beating and the blood was flowing when tongue was removed from a mouth.

There must have been one hell of a struggle to stop an animal from gaining entry to the mouth and ripping out your tongue.....

And all that happened with no claw or bite marks to the face

She also had her eyes missing and a lot of the soft tissue missing on her face and nose cartilages were broken and flattened......

Sounds almost like something out of "Alien" Where it attaches itself to the face... Not suggesting it is anything like that

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Thank you OP, I read your first thread and to be honest was looking forward to the second and you did not disappoint! This is really great!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
These are the amazing stories I like to see here. Many thanks for sharing these.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Regarding the Solway Firth: it annoys me having to state the obvious but it could have been some sort of experiment on invisibility through electromagnetic fields. That would explain g-men asking about bird behavior...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Regarding a previous comment on the Solway Firth Spaceman photo,parts of the rocket weren't made where the photo of the girl was taken (it's a marsh with no buildings on it after all) but they were in fact made some 25 miles away.

I started a topic on this subject on another forum I use where the majority of people who took part in the discussion had never seen or heard of this incident before.Then one suggestion got me thinking and this is copy and pasted from my explanation of this event.......

First time I saw this photo a LOT of years ago,it REALLY spooked me out because as the title planted a seed in my mind,all I could see was someone wearing a spacesuit.If someone had shown me the photo without a caption,I'd probably also have said it looks like a bee keepers protective suit and nothing else.

But thanks to Sargeant Watson 9003 and DCI Royce of the unsolved mystery squad,I reckon we've finally solved it[

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Alright......either the article is incorrect, or something else is badly wrong in the Dyatlov Pass incident. The article tells us that "one ski instructor, three engineers and seven students" departed on a train. That is eleven people. We are told that one of them later fell in, and had to drop out of the trip. That leaves ten people. Later, we are told that NINE were there, and nine were found dead. What happened to the other person? Who is missing??? We are told that Rustem Slobodin (1), Georgyi Krivonischenko (2) and Nicolas Thibeaux-Brignollel (3) - the engineers, and students Yuri Doroshenko (4), Zinaida Kolmogorova (5), Lyudmila Dubinina (6) and ski instructor and guide, Alexander Zolotarev (7) , plus Dyatlov (8) headed out for the first stop. That is EIGHT people, not nine. Who isn't listed? Yury Yudin is the one that fell ill. So, why are we told eleven people started the trip, one dropped, and nine are dead, and not told the name of one of the nine, or about the apparent eleventh? Something off here!
edit on 28-9-2012 by LadyGreenEyes because: amendment

Another edit, sorry! We are told "one ski instructor, three engineers, and seven students". The name list includes the three engineers, as listed above, and "Yuri Doroshenko, Zinaida Kolmogorova, Lyudmila Dubinina and ski instructor and guide, Alexander Zolotarev", plus Dyatlov. So, that is the guide - Zolotarev, three engineers, and seven students. One student became ill, leaving six, but we only have THREE student names. Who were the other three?
edit on 28-9-2012 by LadyGreenEyes because: numbers way off, another anomaly in those noted.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Bumping this one as no one has said if they agree with my theory or not?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I love you for this thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

shiropa
Regarding the Solway Firth: it annoys me having to state the obvious but it could have been some sort of experiment on invisibility through electromagnetic fields. That would explain g-men asking about bird behavior...

An invisibility experiment using electromagnetic fields is hardly obvious!!

Anyhow, i have just remembered my one and only paranormal encounter. I took a ghost tour of Ham House in Surrey on Halloween night. It was more of a comedy with theatrics and a fake seance than a serious ghost tour, but i snapped pictures along the way and didnt see, feel or hear anything unusual. But when i got home and looked through my pictures, it looked like i captured a ghost!

I can see a pair of legs on the stairs, and maybe i'm imagining it but perhaps also the outline of an upper body also, albeit a long one. The picture is quite blurry so the camera was probably shaking and contributed to the effect but there is clearly 'something' there that wasn't when i took the picture. I was sooooo excited. My first ghost tour and it looks like i caught something.

edit on 18-3-2014 by iloveit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join